Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » NEXT 56 HOURS CRUCIAL! – VIOLET/BLUE FLAME UPGRADE! FROM THE SOURCE

NEXT 56 HOURS CRUCIAL! – VIOLET/BLUE FLAME UPGRADE! FROM THE SOURCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
NEXT 56 HOURS CRUCIAL! – VIOLET/BLUE FLAME UPGRADE! FROM THE SOURCE
BY ANNAMERKABA on JULY 13, 2013 • ( 4 )

5 Votes

Greetings dear ones, greetings dearly beloved children of light and love and the universal energies of this delightful reality. I am here to speak with you now about a new chapter a new beginning for all of you, a new beginning for the planet of GAIA and the universe as a whole.

Ready be children of light for the help is on the way, help is on the way in the form of radiant energies of light and love, in the form of the violet light and etheric blue healing energies of love and light.

Yes indeed dear children of light, I have come to you to assist you, to assist you in the grand event that is about to occur on your planet, I am that which you all have been waiting for,  I return, I return as the star in the night sky that brightly shines above you as you gaze into the night. I return as your neighbor, I return as your friend, I return as your lover, for I live within each and every one of you, for I am, your – I AM PRESENCE. And I am here to assist you your mission of bringing the children back home to me, back home to themselves, back home to their true selves and their true identities.

For there is no separation between you and me, for there is no separation between us, and there have never been , for we are all one , one and the same, and yet you are each a spark of infinite blessings, a spark of infinite universal knowledge. I am your guardian angel, I am your guide, I am your companion. For when you look into your own eyes, and when you look into your own being, you see me. For I am you and you are me. I am your creation as you are mine. I am the ascended master that has walked this earth and will continue to do so, but this time through all of you, for I am your universal presence, I am the source.

I send to you now the help the assistance that you all have been waiting for  in the form light, and love, and I ask your other self – AA Raphael to guide you through the next 56 hours of your earthly times in order to illuminate the way for you to find your I AM PRESENCE and to help those around you to do the same.

Call upon AA Raphael, call upon a deity of your choice, call upon the presence of your being, for it matters not, for we are all one and the same, the same and one. And once you call upon the higher powers that be, You will instantly be encompassed and uplifted by the loving energies of the Violet & Blue radiant healing frequencies of eternal health and well being. I ask you now to call upon Raphael, for he will come to your assistance, and he will illuminate the way for your further progression on the journey of your IA M presence and the journey of all children of planet GAIA. For when this energy enters your being you shall carry this frequency with you wherever you go and spread this healing energy to one and all, to all and one.

I am the source. I am your Mother/Father god. I am your “I am presence”.  I love you. I am with you. Never goodbye, for I am with you always!

Personal Note: In order to get the new energies, you do not need to do anything, simply think that you wish for this upgrade to take place, and ask whomever you feel most comfortable with. IT doesn’t have to be AA Raphael, it can be anyone you feel most close to. But you must have the intention of receiving this upgrade, you need to just put this into the universe that you are ready to receive this healing energy. THAT IS ALL!

Love,

~Anna

Channeled by Anna Merkaba – Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. Visit the blog for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery. Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL – http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

Share this:

Thanks to: http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum