OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choosing A Path And Staying On It…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choosing A Path And Staying On It… Empty Choosing A Path And Staying On It… Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Choosing A Path And Staying On It…
Posted on July 16, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Choosing A Path And Staying On It… Beautiful-bright-flowers-garden-green-favim-com-120627http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
As we begin to adjust to the new world slowly unfolding before us, it is now time to decide what path we are going to choose to go down. Are we going to remain stuck within the distorted memes of the old paradigm, or are we going to go free and open our arms and embrace a whole new way of being, free of all the limitations on who we can be? We have entered the final end stage of our journey and it is time to make our decision. We can no longer sit quietly on the fence and dabble our feet in both worlds. It has been a difficult time, for as we have grown in knowledge, we are finding it more and more difficult to accept what we see going on around us. The truth of reality is escaping little by little and as we ingest more of it, the old ways no longer fit.
All of our old ways of thinking and being are suddenly being challenged and we are finding ourselves constantly having to ask ourselves “Do I try to hold on to all that I have known, or do I trust enough to release it and embrace something new?” The very earth beneath our feet is shifting and the ground we stand on no longer feels stable. This is the real meat and potatoes of the journey now. Do we TRUST in ourselves enough and all we have learned along the way to let go and let God as they say. This is the final challenge we have to face and there is no help available in making that decision. We are ultimately alone and the decision is ours to make, but make it we must.
We must find what feels right to us now and go with that gut feeling. I was blessed/cursed depending on how you look at it, with knowing when people are lying. These times are extremely difficult for me right now as it seems just about everything I hear is a lie. We are drowning in lies right now and it is important we are aware of this and pay attention. This is a time to learn how to listen to yourself. I know one of the most critical parts of the new path I walk is truth! Truth and love, and without either I cannot walk in that direction. Choosing our paths is essentially choosing our priorities. Choose what matters most to you, embrace it and make it the corner-stone of how you live your life.
I think a great many people now are learning to recheck their priorities and adjust their lives accordingly. We are beginning to understand that THINGS don’t matter anymore, that simplicity does and how meaningful our lives are from the inside out. Family and friends matter more now as well as happiness and peace. These are the truths we are learning as we pick our way carefully now through the lies we are being told. Once our eyes are open it is very hard to believe in the old memes of 3D any longer. Yes we have grown and changed and many probably don’t even realize it. Pay attention to your lives more closely and you will begin to see. The end of the journey is in sight and you can smell the sweet fragrance of freedom lingering at the end of the tunnel.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum