OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path”

Posted on 2017/09/12 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 9-12-17… “Staying True to the Inner Path” 170707_kp_kilauea_purple_light_240_11
There’s a lot occurring planetarily right now, and a lot occurring cosmically, and I’m sure all of it will continue. Yes, and some are reporting on this, some are reporting on that, and that is their path. However, lately, I’ve been reporting on hardly any of it. And I have felt almost no inner desire to do so.
I’m not here “bitching and moaning” about it or trying to “make excuses” for it, but rather I’m just stating it. That’s just the way it is, on my path, right now. I am not going to just crank out blog post after blog post about this happening here, that happening there, this going on in that part of the world, that going on in this part of the world, this bit of MSM BS being put out about that, that bit of MSM BS being put out about this… and so on.
And then the whole “disclosure” deal is going on… but I am not paying much attention to that either. If David Wilcock (or possibly Corey) posts an article, I’ll repeat it here. But that’s about as far as I feel drawn to go.
Part of it is that the “intense informational output level” I was previously maintaining is not what I am currently feeling drawn to continue. Part of it is that I have been involved in (what I consider to be) a very important Higher Energy planetary mission for the past two months. That to me has been primary. Everything else has been secondary. And it still is.
Also there is sort of a “technology upgrade” going on, at least on the outer. I’ve just got a new, faster and improved computer that I’m “breaking in”. I also anticipate (perhaps) getting a new smart phone before long as well.
Then there are these “Inner technology upgrades” that are happening… likely to all of us. I can feel changes occurring withing my body, as well as within my Higher D bodies. I continually become aware of things to release, release them, and then move on (feeling a lot more free and Lighter after each release).
I am not resisting any of it. I am not judging any of it. I’m just flowing with it. Flowing on the path. My path. My Inner Path.
Distractions… There’s always these “things to join”, this group, that group, and then there are voices (usually other people’s, but sometimes inner ego ones) that say, “Follow this person (group), Follow that person (group)”, “We’re building this team here for this purpose”, “We’re building that team there for that purpose”.
Those may be “exciting” things for some. But if those things are not connected with one’s Higher Inner Self, one’s Higher Inner Path, then those things become major distractions.
Personally, I am not here to be “joined with this person, joined with that person, joined with this group, joined with that group”… solely for the sake of “joining” something. There is only one thing I have “joined”… and that is my own Higher Inner Path.
Like it or not, I am here to “Stay True to the Inner Path”… MY Inner Path. No one else’.
So that’s all for now.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum