OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON
  AdminSambo Today at 1:10 am

[..okieoilman] I WAS VIRTUALLY ASSURED LAST NIGHT I WOULD BE PERMITTED TO LAND AND MAKE THE POST. THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING UNKNOWN THAT OCCURED TO DELAY THE LANDING. I AM STILL ON ALERT AND AWAITING AUTHORIZATION TO POST. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED TO EXPEDITE THIS IS TREMENDOUS AND WE SHOULD BE NEAR THE VERY END FINALLY. NO ONE REALIZES ALL THE BACKGROUND PROCEDURES NECESSARY TO BRING SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE TOGETHER IN A TIME FRAME THAT IS CONDUSIVE TO OUR WISHES. I REMAIN ON ALERT AND AM VERY EXPECTANT AFTER LAST NIGHT OF HEARING DETAILS NOT PUBLICLY KNOWN THAT THIS IS CONCLUDED AND THE ACTIVATION PROCESS SHOULDN'T BE PROLONGED ANY LONGER. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED--KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP----BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE PROGRAM IS COMPLETE AND ONLY THE RELEASE IS NECESSARY. TIMING OF RELEASE IS THE ONLY ISSUE WE NEED TO BE INTERESTED IN PRESENTLY.
TAKEN YEARS AND DECADES TO RESOLVE, CORRECT AND PUT INTO ACTIVATION. MANY OF THE PROBLEM MAKERS OF THE WORLD HAS FINALLY BEEN BROUGHT INTO FOCUS AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL. THE CORRUPTION INVOLVEMENT WAS SO IMMENSE THAT IT REACHED INTO THE INNER MOST PARTS OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WORLD WIDE. THESE THINGS DOESN'T RECTIFY THEMSELVES OVERNIGHT. WE NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS AND ALLEVIATE OUR IMPATIENCE. ALL THE BEMOANING IN THE WORLD FROM OUR PERSONAL STANDPOINT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BUT CAUSE NEEDLESS WORRY. IT IS OVER AND WE SIMPLY AWAIT THE RELEASE.

[..okieoilman] ANYTIME YOU GET ANSY AND FEEL DESPARATION---CONSIDER THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ--THIS HAS BEEN A 23 YEAR NIGHTMARE FOR THEM--WE ARE ALL TOO OCCUPIED WITH TIME.---TIME IS JUST A SCHEME TO KEEP EVERYTHING FROM HAPPENING AT ONCE--(OKIEISM)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh NOOOOO!!!

Something unknown happened?????

This is just shocking!!! OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON 3162187677 

Time for our unicorn to make some more rainbows!!!!!   OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON 3019145770

Anonymous

It is my belief TOP imminent i-uv tools are in deed a factor in timing of RV; it is D *Removing the Shackles* assertion that discovery and utilization of True VAlue of the People and our awakening to this Truth is assisting in expediting the RV & the desired timing to closely coincide with Heather's specific tools for each to access a portion of one's own value via current "banking system" to allow the banks to transition to new transparent one of truly SERVING the People, the creators of True Value by our energy and intention to serve one another.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9g84Ab9mMM2d-4CNE3rRzckgVEBin9CJSGfbhxzLiVQEPfNn9

Anonymous

Luv U Nannee :)

Truth sets one FREE, when discovered, learned, understood, BELIeVed, and acted upon with conviction. TOP have a newly revealed champion, mother of eight, Kiri from NZ , DOing amazing things to reveal her BEing who (and WHose) she is; the unfolding story is inspiring & challenges each of us to stand our ground in Truth of who we are, creators in the image of The Creator, with no man or "govmnt" "over" us, -- WE DO NOT CONSENT... http://www.empowernetwork.com/alohamaid/blog/kiri-from-new-zealand-deposits-15-million-of-her-value-into-her-bank-account/

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-oppt-and-iuv-was-thorn-that-cabal.html OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON 3019145770 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks 7FM  I luv you too! My face was aimed at Okie lol not your info. 

I am a long way off being awake I think which is apparent from my lack of comprehension with the Royal Family.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee please do not think of it as a comprehension issue on your part. It is not. It is so majorly vile that most can not/ will not comprehend this. Even when the facts are right there in front of them. That is human nature. Even the most awake person has a hard time with this knowledge at first. But then... after a time.... you will see them for what they really are. It is always about the blood type. RH- is the answer to understanding this.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks purps!

Ponee what is the pic? It isnt showing up.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Awww I am sorry.  It showed on my end. I deleted for now til i can get it to go... i was making RAINBOWS !!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhh I want to see rainbows!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Double-rainbow-reid_1399_600x450

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Highway-rainbow-nicklen_1427_600x450

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Alaska-rainbow-gehman_1313_600x450

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Tundra-rainbow-sartore_1534_600x450

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/25/13 AFTERNOON Twilight-rainbow-nicklen_1535_600x450

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Love the beautiful rainbows!!

Thanks Yman and Purpleskyz!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nawwww thanks purps!! Awesome rainbows!