HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» What Is The Name of The Crime? –Unlawful Conversion
Today at 7:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - The world we currently live in... (2017-2018)
Today at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Its time to Walk the Talk...
Today at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Statements of Clarification
Today at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 96 Week 18 POTUS Update with Kent Dunn
Today at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ariana Grande and the Illuminati Beta Kittens of Pop Culture
Today at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Clinton Staffer Arrested By The FBI.
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» High Voltage at CERN Particle Accelerator Today 5/24/2017
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chris Cornell Was Murdered, Says Close Friend
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts: Baltic Sea Anomaly ‘UFO’ contains metals nature CANNOT reproduce
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keshe Foundation Update - Building a Space Port in Ghana
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Force That Makes Crystals Align Measured by Scientists for the First Time
Today at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Tale of Two Earths and Two Realities
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Today at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 5 24 17
Today at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IS THE BIGGEST SECRET OF ALL TIME ACTUALLY HIDDEN UNDER THE ANTARCTIC ICE?
Today at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU 2 Planets Clearly beside sun plus MORE
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs on NASA images in the near-solar space plus MORE
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual and Powerful Number?
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Why they use numbers like 22, the Master Builder #Manchester
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» "15 Characteristics of Destructive Cults" = One Who Knows/Richard McKim, Jr. 5/19/17
Today at 4:16 am by RamblerNash

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Today at 12:50 am by MartyM

» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by MartyM

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by MartyM

» What are Higher Entities?
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are Not Man-Made 5/17/17
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by Avebury

Who is online?

Share | 

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 10/27/13 AFTERNOON

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 10/27/13 AFTERNOON   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 pm

AdminSambo Today at 1:47 am

[..OkieOilMan] GOOD SUNDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I HOPE THIS FINE DAY HAS BROUGHT YOU PEACE AND COMFORT AND THAT YOU UTILIZED THIS TIME TO HONOR AND WORSHIP OUR LORD. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF ANY CONGREGATION OR CHURCH OR EVEN ATTEND CHURCH TO HAVE OUR PRIVATE PERSONAL WORSHIP TIME. I HAVE HAD SOME OF MY MOST SATISFIYING PRAYER MOMENTS FLYING, OR DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD WITH NO ONE BUT MYSELF IN ATTENDANCE. HAVING SAID THAT LET ME SAY THAT TODAY MAY BE THE PRECURSOR OF OUR DREAMS. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING DIRECTLY FROM A SPECIFIC MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY THAT AS OF NOV 1ST THE 25K-10K-5K-AND 1K WILL NOT BE SOLD AFTER THAT DATE. THIS INDICATES TO ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL OUT OF NECESSITY HAVE TO BE EITHER IN CIRCULATION OR AT LEAST PLACED IN CIRCULATION. IN OTHER WORDS--NOV 1ST SHOULD (SHOULD) BE THE VERY BACK WALL FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR DINAR WE HOLD. WE RECENTLY LEARNED OF THE COMPLIANCE OF ARTICLE 8 MANDATES BEING ADHERED TOO. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE R/V AND IT WAS PLACED DIRECTLY IN THE IMF'S HANDS MANY MONTHS AGO. THE LATEST DELAY WAS MAN-MADE IN THE USA BUT THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED. WITHOUT GOING INTO DETAIL REALIZE WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN----SHOULD BE A VERY PRODUCTIVE WEEK FOR ALL INVOLVED----BLESSINGS

[..OkieOilMan]
WE ARE FACED WITH MANY PROBLEMS THAT GROW BIGGER DAY BY DAY--AND, AS WE SEEK TO SOLVE THEM IN OUR OWN SELF-SUFFICIENT WAY, WE KEEP DRIFTING INTO CHAOS AND OUR AVARICE AND GREED BLINDS US TO THE ANSWER THAT WOULD HELP US IN OUR NEED---O GOD, RENEW OUR SPIRIT AND MAKE US MORE AWARE THAT OUR FUTURE IS DEPENDENT ON SACRIFICE AND PRAYER, FORGIVE US OUR TRANSGRESSIONS AND REVIVE OUR FAITH ANEW SO WE MAY ALL DRAW CLOSER TO EACH OTHER AND TO YOU---FOR WHEN A NATION IS TOO PROUD TO DAILY KNEEL AND PRAY IT WILL CRUMBLE INTO CHAOS AND DESCEND INTO DECAY, SO STIR US WITH COMPASSION AND RAISE OUR STANDARDS HIGHER AND TAKE AWAY OUR LUST FOR POWER AND MAKE OUR ONE DISIRE TO BE A SHINING SYMBOL OF ALL THATS GREAT AND GOOD--AS YOU LEAD US IN OUR STRUGGLE TOWARD NEWFOUND BROTHERHOOD!----GOD PLEASE RENEW OUR NATION-------BLESSINGS

[..OkieOilMan] EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS IN THIS RESTLESS WORLD OF CARE, EVERYONE GROWS WEARY WITH THE CROSS THEY HAVE TO BEAR, EVERYONE IS TROUBLED AND THEIR SKIES ARE OVERCAST AS THEY TRY TO FACE THE FUTURE WHILE DWELLING IN THE PAST.--BUT THE PEOPLE WITH THEIR PROBLEMS ONLY LISTEN WITH ONE EAR FOR PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE THINGS THEY WANT TO HEAR AND THEY ONLY BELIEVE AND THE ANSWERS THAT ARE GOD'S TO GIVE AND--SO WHILE THE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS KEEP GROWING EACH DAY THEY'RE NOT READY TO RECEIVE. AND MEN VAINLY TRY TO SOLVE THEM IN THEIR OWN SELF-WILLED WAY, GOD SEEKS TO HELP AND WATCHES, WAITING ALWAYS PATIENTLY TO HELP THEM SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS WHATEVER THEY MAY BE. SO MAY THE PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS AT LAST BECOME AWARE THAT GOD WILL SOLVE THE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS THROUGH FAITH AND HOPE AND PRAYER!!-------BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OkieOilMan] I WILL MAKE A POST A LITTLE LATER ABOUT MY ACQUIRED (SUPPOSED) WISDOM
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 10/27/13 AFTERNOON   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: