OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Create Beauty Wherever You Are….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. Empty Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Create Beauty Wherever You Are….
Posted on August 8, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Create Beauty Wherever You Are…. Favim-com-animal-art-beautiful-black-and-white-486793http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
If I’ve learned one thing that has saved my life during these crazy times it has been to do the opposite of what isn’t working for me. It works like a charm every time not to mention it is constantly exercising my ability to think for myself,think outside the box and find ways to get around the boulders in my path. In short, it keeps me far away from victimhood! Many appear trapped in their destinies of woe as if they were slaves to their own unhappiness. How totally unnecessary. We can change our life situations any time we choose to do so. Think of it as a puzzle to be solved or a game like the Rubik’s cube. Instead of allowing ourselves to be burdened or pulled under by life’s unwanted situations, turn them into challenges to be solved, add some intrigue to the matter. Challenging ourselves builds our self-worth and keeps our brains functioning. We tend to forget our brains need exercise and attention as well as our bodies. We need a fit brain that is strong and bold and willing to leap outside the box, not mushy, sheep brains that follow along blindly.
As with most everything I write I always bring things back to the core issue to be resolved, that core being how we live our lives depends on how we interact with it. The ‘ CORE ‘ is always we ourselves! Take the picture I chose today for example. Wherever this place is located is probably not the nicest, happiest place to live in, but rather than allow themselves to be brought down by the poverty, someone took the time to brighten up the scenery they must look at everyday. For whatever reasons they are perhaps unable to leave this place right now, but they have made the effort to improve their situation and not succumb to it. They stepped around the boulder  in their path with a few cans of paint and a cheerful, uplifting picture. It just takes the effort and fresh thinking to get beyond our struggles, no matter how large or small.
What we can do with a few cans of paint we can also do with our thoughts. Our thoughts are our own and we have control over them if we desire. It entails having the courage to think for ourselves and unhook ourselves from our Tell-Lie-Visions, and that in turn entails passion. How badly do you want to change your life, the world around you, the whole planet? Change is not going to come by sitting and wishing for it. It requires we roll up our shirt sleeves and get our hands dirty. For decades we have been taught to do little and receive everything to weaken our resolve and make us forget we are capable of doing anything we put our minds to, we have learned sadly that we can be lazy and still get along just fine. We are only just now discovering what that has done to us. It has left us captives.
Our minds can free us if we put them to use. We can turn a bad situation into one we find goodness from in the end and a positive lesson to be learned. It is always our choice to remain sad and depressed or to change our thoughts and create joy in our lives. We can use our minds to think outside the box and outsmart and outwit our dictators, to create new ways of doing things, new ways of seeing things and new ways of being in this world. That is the purpose of Tell-Lie-Vision, to keep us distracted from knowing our own abilities and power, to keep us separated from the truth, to keep our minds unthinking and weakened. We are far better than that. It is time to reawaken our minds, create beauty amidst the ugliness, find ways around the boulders and look for the positive in the lessons we learn. Let us all become artists and pick up our paint brushes and paint a beautiful world.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum