You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "that he spoke with his Personal Banker at Wells Fargo today here in Florida and was told that he should be Exchanging by Friday at the lates!!!!"

"that he spoke with his Personal Banker at Wells Fargo today here in Florida and was told that he should be Exchanging by Friday at the lates!!!!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Found At TNT Dinar Chat Room Today

[fmc1] PlayMaker This just in. And my information is Fact Based. I will not post false information just to get people excited. I just received a Phone call from my Brother-N-Law. He works with a Friend named Tony. Tony told him this evening that he spoke with his Personal Banker at Wells Fargo today here in Florida and was told that he should be Exchanging by Friday at the lates!!!!

terbo56

Show everyone a picture of the rate on the screen, and then tell us where you got this can of worms from- We've all heard this so many f'n times, and it never comes to fruition- It's going to be a long time until we ever see this- Until the gov of Iraq is founded and stable, best wishes to you-Shabibi said the same thing, 'Show me a stable Iraqi government, and I WILL show you an RV'-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum