OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Lincoln-debt
The Problem: the ramifications of the collapse of “emerging market” currencies against the “king dollar” over the past six months; not un-coincidentally, since the [Rothschild] Fed commenced its lethal “QE4” program.  The root cause of global inflation – and ultimately, HYPERINFLATION, is unfettered MONEY PRINTING by the holder of the world’s “reserve currency” – i.e, the [Rothschild Corporate] United States.
That is, the [Rothschild] Fed’s printing presses are injecting TRILLIONS into the global “bloodstream” each year; and given that it remains the world’s largest trading and currency reserve platform, the “trickle-down effect” causes MASSIVE inflation across the four corners of the globe.  However, until I did the research summarized below, I could not have imagined how universally destructive the Fed has become; nor how close we are to the END GAME of global currency collapse.

• Dodd Frank & Basel III Enacted Treason Against The United States July 2, 2013: Wealth Funneled Into Rothschild’s [BOE] Bank Of England.
  • Obamacare Biggest Job Killer In The United States Of America: 21 States Have Made Obamacare Illegal.

The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Fraud-debt8

• Your Fathers, Your Brothers, Your Sons: Prepared To Counter Those Who Violate Their Oaths Of Office!
  • The Great Green Con No. 1: The Hard Proof That Finally Shows Global Warming Forecasts That Are Costing You $Billions ~ Were WRONG All Along! Violation Of RICO!!
When you see what I am about to present, you’ll know EXACTLY why this week’s G-20 meeting could be historic.  There is NO DOUBT the Fed’s worldwide currency destruction will be the TOP point of discussion (if we haven’t started World War III by bombing Syria beforehand); and don’t forget that, for the first time EVER, the U.S. will NOT be attending – under the pathetic guise of outrage about Russia granting Edward Snowden asylum.
In other words, the U.S. dollar-based, global fiat PONZI SCHEME has reached itsterminal phase – causing ALL global currencies to collapse against the dollar, whilst the dollar itself plunges against ITEMS OF REAL VALUE like the commodities necessary to sustain life.  And thus, you can see why this year’s efforts to suppress the historical inflation “barometers” – i.e., GOLD and SILVER – have been so maniacal; not to mention, why such PAPER efforts are causing a worldwide run on the scarce, dwindling supply of PHYSICAL metal.
So without further ado, I present my “currency analysis masterpiece” – depicting how ALL the world’s currencies have fallen against the dollar in both the past six months and two years; but for marginal gains in the two-year time frame by, LOL, the Ugandan and Kenyan Shillings.  On a population-weighted basis, the average currency has declined by 10% versus the dollar over the past six months, and a whopping 20% over the past two years.  And this, whilst the Fed was holding interest rates at ZERO and printing $85 TRILLION per month to monetize the ever-exploding U.S. debt…

• Gov. Mitch Daniels: U.S. Debt Is Accumulating At A Terrifying Rate: Obama Prints $110 Billion Each Month!
  • JFK Killed Just Days After Shutting Down Rothschild’s Fed Reserve In 1963: Secret Memo Shows President Signed Executive Orders EO-11 And EO-110! ORDERS ARE STILL IN FORCE BUT NOT ENFORCED!!!
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Countries-Chart
As you can see, the nations included comprise 62% of the global population.  If I included the U.S. itself and China that figure would rise to 86%; and you KNOW the bottom 14% of “fourth-tier” nations” currencies fared no better than the rest.  Moreover, as China has pegged the Yuan to the dollar for the past decade – albeit more loosely in recent years – it, too, has exposed itself to Fed-exported inflation; which is why even heavily understated Chinese data depicts a nearly quintupling of its CPI since 1985.
FYI, such currency plunges are not just felt by “speculators” in the commodity markets, but BILLIONS of citizens via the INFLATION such events engender.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Andrew_jackson-takes-on-the-rothschilds
President Andrew Jackson

• I Killed The Bank ~ President Andrew Jackson: U.S. Vice President Aaron Burr Shoots A Rothschild Czar ~ Rothschild’s Son In Law Alexander Hamilton!
A handful of bankers may benefit; but for the rest of us, we experience weaker economic activity and rising prices of life’s necessities.  Moreover, while GOLD and SILVER prices may be higher in these nations, so is EVERYTHING else; and for those that haven’t PROTECTED their assets with Precious Metals, overall purchasing power dramatically declines.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Usapower
Based on this damning table, one might conclude the dollar has been “strengthening”; when in fact, NOTHING could be more untrue. 
It is well known that the dollar’s purchasing power has lost more than 98% of its value since the Fed came to being in 1913; but sadly, this progression has accelerated dramatically since abandonment of the gold standard in 1971.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Bank-oligarchy-green
THIS IS WHAT IS ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW!
Claiming U.S. Wealth Of Gold And In Its Place Like A Tooth Fairy Leaving Only ‘Worthless Fiat Printed USD Money’.
NIXON ILLEGALLY DROPPED OUR GOLD BACKING FOR ROTHSCHILD TO PILFER THE U.S. WITH PAPER. NOW THAT THE U.S. IS SMOTHERED WITH FORCED PAPER [ARTIFICIAL] DEBT ~ ROTHSCHILD HAS BEEN [MERGING] THE GOLD FROM LIBYA TO HIS VAULTS. ONE OF ROTHSCHILD’S VAULTS IS NOW BAGHDAD. THIS IS WHY ROTHSCHILD’S COMEX HAS ALSO BEEN ARTIFICIALLY DUMPING THE GOLD/SILVER CHARTS -> TO GET PEOPLE OUT OF THE GOLD/SILVER MARKET -> JUST REMEMBER SILVER IS 5Xs MORE SCARCE THAN GOLD AND INDUSTRY USES SILVER FAR MORE SO THAN GOLD. JUST WAIT UNTIL THE BOTTOM IS HIT ON THIS ONE ~ THE PRECIOUS METALS MARKET WILL SKY ROCKET INTO INFINITY AND THOSE MESMERIZED BY FOOTBALL GAMES AND PARIS HILTON WILL BE EATING CAT FOOD IN THE ALLEYS I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THIS IS THE ELITIST GAME AND THATS HOW THESE SOCIOPATHS THINK AND THIS IS ALSO HOW WE AMERICANS GAVE UP ON OUT THINKING THESE VIGILANT PARASITES.
~ Click To Enlarge ~
Since then, the national debt has surged from $200 billion to $17trillion – excluding $5 trillion of “off-balance sheet” debt held by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; whilst CPI inflation has exploded.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Rolling_stone-logo1

• Obama’s Secrets And Lies Of The Bailouts: Tarp Ceiling Was Secretly Raised 117 Times ~ RollingStone
  • Breaking => PBS VIDEO – U.S. Citizens Stuck With Billions In Obama Orchestrated TARP Losses: States Must Nullify The Printed Paper Bailout ~ TARP Ceiling Was Raised 117 Times From $787 Billion To A Hidden $12.8 Trillion!
Of course, we all know the U.S., too, heavily understates its CPI – and thus, one can simply view the CRB Commodity Index, up 75% since the turn of the century, to see such inflation in action; let alone, the “dollar index” itself, which since peaking in 2001, has remained near historic lows despite the inevitable collapse of its largest components – the Euro and Yen…
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  US-Dollar-Index-2000-Present
Make no mistake; the reason GLOBAL, PHYSICAL gold and silver demand is at ALL-TIME highs – getting stronger each year – is depicted as clear as day in the “currency analysis masterpiece” table above.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Barack-obama-gangster-79209
Just No Money Is Made During Peace Time.
Silver
Worldwide purchasing power is FREE FALLING as the Fed’s maniacal “QE4” program finishes off what’s left of the fraudulent fiat currency regime that has left the world on the precipice of World War III.

• Shenanigans On U.S. Exchanges Won’t Stop Precious Metals From Rising: The End Of The Keynesian Rothschild Paper Derivatives.
Trust me, it’s no “coincidence” people are rioting in Egypt, Turkey, and Brazil; or that similar fates await India, Indonesia, and many of the world’s other heavy population centers in the coming months – not to mention, basket cases like the European PIIGS when they inevitably secede from the ill-fated European Union.

British politician and the leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) Nigel Farage has slammed EU bosses over European crisis. “It’s even more serious than economics because if you rob people of their identity, if you rob them of their democracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that” – Farage said at the end of his speech.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Spanky-bucks

• Americans In Denial Are Going To Experience One Hell Of A Collapse!

1. Eventually, the fiat cancer will work its way to the patient’s “brain”; i.e., the world’s “reserve currency.”
  2. That time is coming VERY, VERY soon; and it wouldn’t surprise me one iota if a Syrian invasion or G-20 “communique” catalyzes the END GAME we all know MUST occur.
  3. And when it does, the dumbed-down American and European populations – i.e., the “tops of the global currency totem pole” – will flee toward the safety of the scarce, remaining PHYSICAL Precious Metals to be had.
  4. Of course, you’ve heard the saying about trying to push “a golf ball through a garden hose”; which is EXACTLY the demand situation Miles Franklin and other bullion dealers will be swamped with when this happens.
  5. Thus, I cannot be more forceful in my pleas for you to protect your net worth NOW; i.e., before “the 99%” try to do so simultaneously.
Miles Franklin
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Rtx122i6
Three million people gather on Rio beach for mass with Pope Francis. July 2013

• Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Animated119
Related articles

• Americans In Denial Are Going To Experience One Hell Of A Collapse! (politicalvelcraft.org)
  • Obama’s Pillars Of Paper Fantasy Dies: “Panic Will Ensue” (politicalvelcraft.org)
  • The Most Important Article I’ve Ever Written (milesfranklin.com)
  • The Smell of Collapse is in the Air (planet.infowars.com)
The Most Important Financial Article You Will Ever Read  Adolf-hitler225

• Quantitative Easing Worked For The Weimar Republic For A Little While Too (thesleuthjournal.com)
  • Government Shutdown: The Next Step In The Collapse Of The Dollar? (zerohedge.com)

Thanks to: http://politicalvelcraft.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum