OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Re-inventing Holidays… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re-inventing Holidays…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re-inventing Holidays… Empty Re-inventing Holidays… Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Re-inventing Holidays…
Posted on October 31, 2013by Visionkeeper
Re-inventing Holidays… Halloween-autumn-candle-fall-favim-com-6279991http://www.favim.com
Halloween has arrived. It has been a great many years now that I have shunned away from holidays and many saw me, I’m sure, as a fun buster. For a long time I never could understand why I didn’t get into the festivities along with everyone else. Since those earlier days I have come to understand my hesitation to join in. Somewhere buried deep within I grasped the reasons for the holidays being not quite what we were being led to believe. Our holidays were created for corporate profits and many times not for our best interest. Look at Halloween for instance. We dress our kids up and take them around neighborhoods collecting what amounts to bags of poison!Sugar is a poison and yet we have grown up consuming it often in generous quantities and in the end it is to our detriment and sadly to our children’s. Of course the corporate candy creators love Halloween and use it to stuff their pockets with our hard-earned money and we end up destroying our health. Christmas is all about business profits, filling our voids within with stuff that in the end will do nothing to fill that void. Corporations love Christmas as well as it once again fills their pockets and empties ours.
It is time for all of us to re-invent our holidays so they match the higher consciousness we are engaging in. Holidays should be about gathering together and sharing happy times, expressing our love towards one another, giving thanks for life and all we are blessed by. Thanksgiving is not about Butterball turkeys, stuffing and sweet potato casseroles. It is not about the food, the grocery industry wants you to indulge in food, once again for profits. Thanksgiving is about being thankful for life and for the people who bless our lives with our presence. It is time to attach new meanings to holidays and once again give them purpose and meaning from the heart. We don’t have to buy the candy, we don’t have to go into debt buying Christmas gifts, we don’t have to walk around the block after the Thanksgiving meal because we stuffed our faces and made ourselves sick.
Each one of us can release the negative aspects of the holidays and create new and meaningful ways of celebrating. The more we do, the less corporate America scores big and robs us blind and the harder they feel the loss. We score big by re-inventing holidays to bring back more meaning and celebrate these times from the heart. This is how we are slowly changing the world and so we need to continue to create how we wish our new world to be. Spare your child’s health this year and stop the insanity of consuming massive amounts of poison. Halloween has been made to be unsafe now unless we spend millions on wrapped candy. Clever. Don’t do it. Re-invent a new way of celebrating in your neighborhoods, keep your kids healthy, create new meaning to holidays and stay in your hearts where we need to be all the time anyway. Happy Halloween to all.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper
Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum