Latest topics
» Starwalkers Episode 3: "The Trouble with Boon'tek Filos" by TS Caladan
Today at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Heirship Bank Update
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Chester Bennington
Today at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fiery Eclipse Reset
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Understanding Strawman Redemption
Today at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/22-7/28
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh-Negative Blood, Have Since World War II
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ ISS and RED PLANET plus MORE
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO over Hamilton, Ontario, Canada plus MORE
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Do I Stop Being Affected by Toxic Colleagues?
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phobos - scientists believe it to be a craft
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ What if Everything You Thought Was True Is a Lie
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» TDA ~ 7/21/17
Today at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Game Cam Photos of Levitating Rocks at Board Camp Crystal Mine 4/13/17
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by microaggressor

»  3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - (Free Espisode)
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP
Yesterday at 4:43 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Megalithic Cusco Peru: A City Far Older Than The Inca
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Triangle UFO Witnessed over Port Sanilac, Michigan plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crumbling Like Apple Pie
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Benjamin Fulford Interview - July 20, 2017
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny!

Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 am

dinarsaurus7

avatar
Got this off of Dr. Leonard Coldwell's Facebook page. He is a fighter for health, wealth, lliberty and freedom. He has a ton of information about the shadow powers that be. This 2-minute video is a great laugh at ourselves as we try to help others wake up to what is really going on behind the veil!

Hope this makes you laugh like it did me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFXEn-4BBM&feature=colike

:D



Last edited by dinarsaurus7 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Administrator didn't like the original first word in title. Sorry.)

2 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Alchemist




Dinarsaurus7's link... (above)

Dr. C is illuminati. Great guy, knows how to cure cancer. I like him!

Dr. C, "You are Champion!"



Last edited by Alchemist on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

GoldPeg9

avatar
dinarsaurus7 wrote:Got this off of Dr. Leonard Coldwell's Facebook page. He is a fighter for health, wealth, lliberty and freedom. He has a ton of information about the shadow powers that be. This 2-minute video is a great laugh at ourselves as we try to help others wake up to what is really going on behind the veil!

Hope this makes you laugh like it did me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFXEn-4BBM&feature=colike

:D

Very Funny D7! Thanks for the laughs!

Unfortunately, most conspiracy theories are proving to be NOT theories.

4 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Alchemist


GoldPeg9 wrote:
dinarsaurus7 wrote:Got this off of Dr. Leonard Coldwell's Facebook page. He is a fighter for health, wealth, lliberty and freedom. He has a ton of information about the shadow powers that be. This 2-minute video is a great laugh at ourselves as we try to help others wake up to what is really going on behind the veil!

Hope this makes you laugh like it did me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFXEn-4BBM&feature=colike

:D

Very Funny D7! Thanks for the laughs!

Unfortunately, most conspiracy theories are proving to be NOT theories.

Dr. C knows that well Goldpeg9...

GoldPeg9

avatar
Alchemist wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:
dinarsaurus7 wrote:Got this off of Dr. Leonard Coldwell's Facebook page. He is a fighter for health, wealth, lliberty and freedom. He has a ton of information about the shadow powers that be. This 2-minute video is a great laugh at ourselves as we try to help others wake up to what is really going on behind the veil!

Hope this makes you laugh like it did me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFXEn-4BBM&feature=colike

:D

Very Funny D7! Thanks for the laughs!

Unfortunately, most conspiracy theories are proving to be NOT theories.

Dr. C knows that well Goldpeg9...

Yes, I'm Sure He Does. sunny

This one's what prompted me to post about a Humor thread - so the really good ones, don't get lost in the shuffle.:cat:

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
hahaha.... well it seemed he covered everything. Super cute



  

Guest

avatar
Guest


LOL Too Funny!! Ya gotta laugh now & then I guess. :lol:


8 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 am

dinarsaurus7

avatar
Gotta love it...

9 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

Alchemist


Definition of illuminati (not capital I - Illuminati):
People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.

Remember, the root means to be illumined, and Jesus identified himself with light. Would you put a candle under a basket to hide its light so you could continue to sit in a dark room?

10 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 pm

H2OMAN

avatar
They're coming to take you away, HA HA........... Paranoia strikes deep.!...Too funny.!

11 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Alchemist



There is no impossibility to him who
stands prepared to conquer every hazard.
The fearful are the failing.
Sarah J. Hale

12 Re: Stuff Conspiracy Theorists Say! Too Funny! on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm

GoldPeg9

avatar
Alchemist wrote:Definition of illuminati (not capital I - Illuminati):
People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.

Remember, the root means to be illumined, and Jesus identified himself with light. Would you put a candle under a basket to hide its light so you could continue to sit in a dark room?

Yes. correct



THEY named themselves the Illumined Ones. Thus Illuminati. To those of us who are awake, they are the ILL - umi - naughty or the Luminoids.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum