OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

FALSE. - Okie & Tony?
•                THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ WEBSITE CONTINUES TO SHOW THAT THE DINAR IS STILL TRANSACTED AT 1166 TO 1 US DOLLAR.
•                WE CALL ON WHOEVER KNOWS ANYONE WHO HAS “CASHED IN” TO CONTACT US, WITH FULL ASSURANCES OF COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY, GUARANTEED, THAT YOUR IDENTITY WILL NOT BE RELEASED. I PLACE THIS GUARANTEE IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE READING THIS POST. YOU CAN COMMUNICATE VIA ANY SECURE ENCRYPTED MANNER YOU WISH.
•            WEE FULL ARY AWARE THAT THIS EVENT IS TRULY EXPECTED. WE JUST DON’T   AG REE THAT IT HAS HAPPENED JUST YET.
•                WE FULLY ANTICIPATE THAT OKIE WILL BE BACK BY MONDAY OR SO, VENTING HIS SPLEEN AT THOSE WHO FED HIM INACCURATE “INTEL” ONCE AGAIN.
•                TNT TONY CONTINUES TO CLAIM THAT ALL MANNER OF “GOVERNMENT PEOPLE, AGENCY PEOPLE, THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY”, AMOUNTING TO SOME 5-10K PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PAID FROM RATES RANGING FROM $1.98 TO AS MUCH AS $32 PER DINAR, BASED ON SKR’S THEY SIGNED BACK IN APRIL. YET, THIS KNOWLEDGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED BY THE EVER PRESENT NDA THEY WERE REQUIRED TO SIGN.
•                THE WORD IS “THEY ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THE VIPS, AND YOU ARE ALL NEXT“.
•                WE ARE AMAZED THAT 10K PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON CAN KEEP SUCH SECRETS FROM THE PRESS, FROM ANYONE IN D.C., WHEN MONICA AND BILL COULD NOT KEEP AN OVAL OFFICE TRYST SECRET FROM EVEN TWO PEOPLE BEFORE IT WAS LEAKED TO THE MEDIA. BILL JUST FORGOT TO HAVE MONICA SIGN AN NDA, OR SHE JUST BLEW IT OFF. ONLY BILL KNOWS.
•                WE HAVE HAD NO INDICATION OF ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE, VIP, OR OTHERWISE. AT THIS TIME.
NOW LISTEN UP NexBoom Champions. I am not sending this to all of our group but I am sending this to a selected few that live on the copy-cut-paste-send from Tony & Okie. Nuff Said.
If I have made pee pee in your Corn Flakes this morning. Good! It's about time we seek the truth and stay clear of all those 'story tellers' that belong on the program October 1st at the "Story-Teller Time" in Jonesboro, Tennessee. Some real humdinger of a story can be expected there but not with those so many seem to follow excuse after excuse & seem to find some hope. Then to be told it's our fault! Please confirm if anyone has been right one time? Now, a few of you think I am back. No!
Just reminding each of you to check out the source of those you read and somehow month after month cut-copy-paste and send. Most of those that receive all of this truly believes it? My phone rings daily with Tony & Okie questions. Let this be a firm reminder, do not call me or e-mail me again about their blogs. Ever! I will stay with my very own sources to inspect-expect-suspect.
When in doubt, suggest you spend some time for review time at the following:
•                http://whitehatauxiliaries.wordpress.com/
•                http://canauzzie.blogspot.com/
•                I have had direct contact with this source & until proven wrong, I will remain eager to know what they say.
Read always to decide what you can believe and/or decide. Remember, I am the most 'tough loving' most 'consistent' hillbilly person you have stayed with. Some have stayed since 1970. Again, right or wrong makes no difference. But at least put me down for being consistent. I am returning back to being invisible until we have some truth & direction in our daily happening. Its going to happen. When? I do not know but after the 8th its hard to believe it did not happen. Iraq sells Bonds? The 12th? China has a big order for Iraq Bonds as we are being told. How can a country continue on suppressed currency? You tell me.
Keep in mind, we have found 99% lies & deception for the past 11 years. It's hard to find that 1% truth. But its going to happen.
If you are mad because of my e-teaching session; good! But you should have been mad before receiving this. You should have been Mr. Beale mad. Listen up to this . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q. Nuff Said.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP OF THE VIEW!
Gerry
G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970

919.805.0332 or CUATTOP2@nc.rr.com

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:53 AM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There should be no question mark after the words Okie and Tony. LOL Should have exclamation points.

I would also like to see some verification of cash ins.

Thanks ymo

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum