OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There
Dec 8
Posted by Wes Annac
Steve Beckow: Letting Go Into What’s Always Already There Letting-Go-22Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/letting-go-into-whats-always-already-there/
Keeping my attention for the moment on our ongoing preparation for Ascension, I saw yesterday that important parts of that journey are not going to be accomplished by attaining, achieving, building, etc. Parts of it are going to be accomplished by letting go.
By way of example, I often experience a yearning for unitive consciousness, unrestricted connectedness, etc., and think that it’ll come about by a process of merging. When I try to force the issue, not knowing how to merge, I end up feeling frustrated.
And then the penny dropped.
In the instance I have in mind, I suddenly let go of a layer of protectiveness and the yearning dissipated. I was left with a glow of satisfaction, in which state I was much more accessible to unitive connection than before.
It wasn’t that unity was created. It was that unity was always already there and I simply let go of a layer of protectiveness that obscured and blocked it.
The Divine Mother said the other day on An Hour with an Angel that the larger purpose of life was for us to realize our true identity (as God) and it was her dearest wish that we do so. (1) Implicit in that statement is the fact that that identity is always already there and the only thing missing is our uncovering it and realizing it.
She found it ironic that we stress progress (2) or moving forward because in the realest sense we’re moving backward, are we not? We’re recovering knowledge that we once had and lost out of our agreement to descend into the experimental circumstances of Third Dimensionality.
So why do I not simply settle the matter once and for all by acknowledging to myself that everything important that I feel is needed, everything desperately sought after, everything pined for is always already there? I’m engaged in a kind of releasing, a kind of unmasking, to uncover a truth that’s always already there.
I don’t have to build my true identity. I don’t have to create unity. I simply have to let go of the layers of protectiveness that I’ve created out of my ignorance. Letting go is the discipline I need to master.
I’m reminded of what Ajahn Sumedho once said, in a passage that has always brought me a chuckle:
“The practice of ‘letting go’ is very effective for minds obsessed with compulsive thinking: you simplify your meditation practice down to just two words—’letting go.’  Rather than trying to develop this practice and then develop that, and achieve this and go into that; … just let go, let go, let go.
“I did nothing but this for about two years—every time I tried to understand or figure things out, I’d just say, ‘let go, let go’ until the desire would fade out. So I’m making it very simple for you, to save you from getting caught in incredible amounts of suffering.
“There’s nothing more sorrowful than having to attend International Buddhist Conferences! Some of you might have the desire to become the Buddha of the age, Maitreya, radiating love throughout the world – but instead, I suggest just being an earthworm … who knows only two words – ‘let go, let go, let go.’” (3)
Everything that stands in my way of uniting and ascending is born of fear and the felt need to protect myself. But if I really look around me, I see that each thing is falling into place, as if by magic. Future colleagues show up in the course of a day. Relationships deepen.
What was it Goethe said?
“[Once one is committed] all sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.” (4)
When was this more true or discernible than at the present time?
Lao Tzu described God as “ultimate emptiness.” (5)  Surely emptiness is not attained. Surely it’s always already there. There’s no journey to it. There’s no building it. There’s no finding it. There’s only letting go, as he also told us:
“The Way is gained by daily loss, Loss upon loss until At last comes rest.
“By letting go, it all gets done; The world is won by those who let it go! But when you try and try, The world is then beyond the winning.” (6)
How much easier could it be? Falling back into Self. Letting go of the illusion and resulting fears. Loss upon loss until at last comes rest. Definitely not rocket science. Definitely not an art that draws on the mind, except it be the quiet mind.
Footnotes
(1) “You are able to experience that state of who you truly are. … It is my dearest wish that this occur.” (“The Divine Mother: Be Prepared to Move into Measured, Concerted, and Modest Action,” Dec. 6, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/the-divine-mother-be-prepared-to-move-into-measured-concerted-and-modest-action/.)
(2) “It is my honor to … come to you in this way to speak to you not only of the unfoldment of our plan, but the unfoldment of yours, to speak of the progress — which is an ironic term, but you have a tendency, as a collective, to consider things in forward movement, and that is partly a construct of the time, the dimensional realities which you occupy, and the way in which your reality, as you consider it, has been constructed.” (Loc. cit.)
(3) Ajahn Sumedho, Cittaviveka. Teachings from the Silent Mind. (Great Gaddesden: Amaravati Publications, 1992; c1984, 44.
(4) William Hutchinson Murray, The Scottish Himalayan Expedition (1951.)
(5) Lao Tzu, The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching. trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 68.
(6) Ibid., 48, 101.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum