Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While.

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While.
[size=2]December 5, 2013Stories

[/size]

Misa and Fukumaru are the best of friends, they literally never want to be apart from each other. The only odd part about their friendship is that Misa is an 88 year-old grandmother and Fukumaru is an odd-eyed little cat. Misa found Fukumaru abandoned in a shed when he was just a kitten… and they’ve been by each other’s sides ever since. Miyoko Ihara was taking pictures of her grandmother 12 years ago when she documented their entire friendship. Your heart will be in warm, fuzzy pieces are this.

Luckily, Miyoko Ihara (Misa’s granddaughter) was there to capture all of the wonderful moments.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat

The cat with heterochromia was left for dead as a kitten…
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat3

But now, he just spends his days with his best friend Misa.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat4

… are you gonna share that?
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat5

Misa named him Fukumaru, which means “god of good fortune.”
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat7

The two have been best friends for over 8 years.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat8

88 year-old Misa is beginning to have hearing issues and Fukumaru is as well.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat11

So more often than not, the pair will be cuddling close.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat12

The days they spend together may be simple, but they are beautiful.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat14

Misa even gets help with the gardening from time-to-time.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat16

These friends don’t need to talk, they already know what the other one is thinking.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat18

Life is good when you have a loving companion.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat21

Especially one that doesn’t mind you’re not the best juggler.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat22

And who is always in on your fun.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat23

Best of all, the friend that will nap with you is absolutely priceless.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat26

They are best friends fur-ever… and they sincerely mean it.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat28
[size=undefined]

And who said cats aren’t loyal? If you want to see even more heart melting pictures of this duo, the book is available on Littlemore.co.jp.
Share this unlikely, yet beautiful, friendship with others.

Thanks to: http://www.viralnova.com
[/size]

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
um, the only thing that I am seeing are the urls for these pictures.  not sure if it's my computer or what.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
How about now HL?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
nope just very miniscule captions or titles

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I will share the story on facebook if I can find it for you HL :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
OH!  Not sure what you did, but the pictures are there now!  ha!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yay! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Those are the most beautiful gardens I've seen in a long time!  Simple basic and functional.  You can tell that she is truely a wonderful person, and her cat is just beautiful.  They truely share a very close friendship.  I love the way that she has trained it to sit on news paper!  I'll have to try and remember that if I ever get another cat!

Thanks so much for sharing these!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I don't think she trained it to do that. They ALL do it for some odd reason. My white cat, Cabitt also has 2 colored eyes. Cabitt had a twin with one blue and one green eye also. So cool!

I was wondering why she was bathing with all of the fruit though... must be a Japanese thing I guess. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think maybe she did.  Or out of respect the cat just did it and she made sure that she always had news paper around for it to sit on!  ha!  Who knows!?  Definitely cool eyes on both of the cats!

Well if the water is very hot, it could possibly cause the oils from the skins of the fruit to leach out, creating a wonderful scent and good for the skin.  That is my only guess.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I have a white manx cat with different eyes too!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum