OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While.
[size=2]December 5, 2013Stories

[/size]

Misa and Fukumaru are the best of friends, they literally never want to be apart from each other. The only odd part about their friendship is that Misa is an 88 year-old grandmother and Fukumaru is an odd-eyed little cat. Misa found Fukumaru abandoned in a shed when he was just a kitten… and they’ve been by each other’s sides ever since. Miyoko Ihara was taking pictures of her grandmother 12 years ago when she documented their entire friendship. Your heart will be in warm, fuzzy pieces are this.

Luckily, Miyoko Ihara (Misa’s granddaughter) was there to capture all of the wonderful moments.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat2
Miyoko Ihara

The cat with heterochromia was left for dead as a kitten…
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat3
Miyoko Ihara

But now, he just spends his days with his best friend Misa.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat4
Miyoko Ihara

… are you gonna share that?
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat5
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat6
Miyoko Ihara

Misa named him Fukumaru, which means “god of good fortune.”
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat7
Miyoko Ihara

The two have been best friends for over 8 years.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat8
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat9
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat10
Miyoko Ihara

88 year-old Misa is beginning to have hearing issues and Fukumaru is as well.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat11
Miyoko Ihara

So more often than not, the pair will be cuddling close.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat12
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat13
Miyoko Ihara

The days they spend together may be simple, but they are beautiful.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat14
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat15
Miyoko Ihara

Misa even gets help with the gardening from time-to-time.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat16
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat17
Miyoko Ihara

These friends don’t need to talk, they already know what the other one is thinking.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat18
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat19
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat20
Miyoko Ihara

Life is good when you have a loving companion.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat21
Miyoko Ihara

Especially one that doesn’t mind you’re not the best juggler.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat22
Miyoko Ihara

And who is always in on your fun.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat23
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat24
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat25
Miyoko Ihara

Best of all, the friend that will nap with you is absolutely priceless.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat26
Miyoko Ihara

You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat27
Miyoko Ihara

They are best friends fur-ever… and they sincerely mean it.
You’re Probably Not Going To See Something This Adorably Perfect Again. At Least Not For A While. Woman-cat28
Miyoko Ihara
[size=undefined]

And who said cats aren’t loyal? If you want to see even more heart melting pictures of this duo, the book is available on Littlemore.co.jp.
Share this unlikely, yet beautiful, friendship with others.

Thanks to: http://www.viralnova.com
[/size]

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

um, the only thing that I am seeing are the urls for these pictures.  not sure if it's my computer or what.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How about now HL?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

nope just very miniscule captions or titles

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will share the story on facebook if I can find it for you HL :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

OH!  Not sure what you did, but the pictures are there now!  ha!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yay! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Those are the most beautiful gardens I've seen in a long time!  Simple basic and functional.  You can tell that she is truely a wonderful person, and her cat is just beautiful.  They truely share a very close friendship.  I love the way that she has trained it to sit on news paper!  I'll have to try and remember that if I ever get another cat!

Thanks so much for sharing these!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't think she trained it to do that. They ALL do it for some odd reason. My white cat, Cabitt also has 2 colored eyes. Cabitt had a twin with one blue and one green eye also. So cool!

I was wondering why she was bathing with all of the fruit though... must be a Japanese thing I guess. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think maybe she did.  Or out of respect the cat just did it and she made sure that she always had news paper around for it to sit on!  ha!  Who knows!?  Definitely cool eyes on both of the cats!

Well if the water is very hot, it could possibly cause the oils from the skins of the fruit to leach out, creating a wonderful scent and good for the skin.  That is my only guess.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I have a white manx cat with different eyes too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum