OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Get Ready for A Surprise

Saint Germain through Maarten Horst

My dearly beloved brothers and sisters.

Now is the time to rejoice. All good things, promised to you are coming. Be in Love, centered in your hearts. The news that will be flooding your world will amaze you. As this happens, be the teachers to your neighbors, family and friends. Nobody is a stranger. All life is connected through the source of all that is. Use the I AM presence and the violet flame to radiate your light.

Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed.
I have seen things…The Earth bathed in Love with all children dancing in Joy. This is now reality. No dates are given here, but as you hold on the Love and Light in your hearts, the most wondrous Event can happen.

I AM Saint Germain and blaze the Violet Flame in all of you.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/14441cdd4a5fa520

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG MORE ST GERMAINE??!! You really have no respect for Purpleskyz do you Yman!!

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:OMG MORE ST GERMAINE??!! You really have no respect for Purpleskyz do you Yman!!

Ask His or Her Opinion. I Do Not Think He or She  Doses Not Like S. Germain`s Message. Just Does Not Trust Dr. May`s channeling.She or He Is Welcoming The Truth Seeker.

"WELCOME TRUTH SEEKERS & THOSE THAT JOIN THE LIGHT WORKER COMMUNITY"

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No SHE does not believe in St Germaine either I thought that was pretty clear?? Anyway you do what you do Yman!

Anonymous

ANother source for an encouraging Good News message from St. Germaine :)

Thanks Yman, always appreciate Good News from above - joyful surprises from our Loving intention/ prayer- what a great way for each to participate in their manifestation via loving joyful expectation; seems a simple enough way for each to help BE part of the solution, does it not??

Joyful Blessings 2 ALL-- in Love, Peace, Abundance...  ☀ 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You 2 are hilarious!

Anonymous

So glad Ur joyful & amused, Nannee. Joy is a very high vibe creation emotion... so it can in deed work well to help!!  "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain 304767837 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well you make me smiiiiile 7FM!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh my....

Where to begin....

First off I am a She. ymo we have been posting together for over 3 years. Just figured you knew this by now. We assume you are a male but we really don't know much about you at all though. Just a guess from your name I suppose.

2nd off re: St. Germain and others that call themselves channelers: This is a big part of this community. Though I really do not "believe" in most of the stuff posted, personally I do not mind some of these as some make good points that are just plain common sense ( example is Bashar, Ron Head, and a few others)  but some may need to hear this to learn and go forward. The history on the one that is called St.Germain is an interesting one to be sure. I do not mind some of this posted. I really just detest the Hollow Earth/May/endorsing Tony crap and asked that it be kept at a minimum.

nannee.... you are an absolute darling and I thank you for your help here on this site. HUGZ!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Awwwwww your welcome purps we're having fun here aren't we guys!!  "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain Zhahahahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey Yman.....

"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain 1794598_822687471082175_543227181_n

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!  Hooch and I will take the love, light and are expecting miracles! 

As far as the whole Hollow Earth/Kathryn Maye/Tony - thing - goes - it all sounds very cheesey and suspicious.  If the whole sting operation thing is true then I want to see proof!  Good people need to bust a fkn move and let the the truth just spill on out and not worry about the shock and dismay of "the people".  Deep down, the people already know, they want to see legal action taking place live on the mainstream medias against the ugly ones. I don't really think that they will be very surprised at what the truth holds.  I'm certain that they can handle it and be relieved that they finally have the answers they sought and then realize and know that they are free!  Further more, if the people see that the ugly ones are being arrested, and convicted with very strong punishments, then maybe that will show other people who are doing bad that all the corruption is getting cleaned up and they no longer have to rebel against society in the negative fashion in which they have chosen to rebel.     

Also, it would really make a great impression upon the people if the new republic were to be established and announced well before the tax deadline of April 15th.  People finding out that they no longer have to pay the end of year taxes, along with a ton of other taxes without a huge nonaffordable court battle, and that the taxes were illegal to begin, are going to rejoice!!!

I say let the truth spill out and let the healing begin!
And as PurpleSkyz would say "BUST A MOVE ALREADY!!!!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum