HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» The Truth about Corey Goode
Today at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Becoming a Helper to ease Chronic Pain…(animal curse)
Today at 2:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hoarding, ghost activity, demonic, smudging and leaving things where they are...
Today at 2:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sickness and a Secondary Cause…
Today at 2:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My Last Bad Abduction
Today at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 3: As Above/So Below, Axis Mundi, Stairway to Heaven
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 2: The Body Temple, Sexuality, Astro-physiology
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power Pt 1: Skull & Bones, Monarch Symbolism
Today at 2:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Red Power Energy
Today at 2:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The War on Consciousness
Today at 1:18 pm by Light Being

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 11:22 am by RamblerNash

» EVERY DAY IS EARTH DAY
Today at 11:18 am by badger2

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Today at 8:44 am by WilliaminUSA

» megalithic japan
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar On End Of Days Radio - Restoring Your Power & Reclaiming Your Greatness
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth News: Unique phenomenon from around the World | +Cool Pics!
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comparing the Sacredness of Native American Mound Sites.
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: THIS WEEK
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BIG NIBIRU SHADOW ! Florida plus MORE
Today at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO Captured on Snowboarder’s GoPro Footage plus MORE
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blood-thinning drug Xarelto faces 18,000 lawsuits by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SHOCK CLAIM: Antarctica is a big nuclear launchpad from which scientists control weather
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEGINS
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happens When $10 Trillion In Cabal Fiat Paper Debt Plus $80 Trillion In Global Debt Is Created In A Decade?
Today at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to Trump’s CIA Director: We’re a Publisher of Intelligence
Today at 7:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Say It’s Too Dangerous To Share Dakota Access Oil Spill Report
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Hacking: Scientists Want New Laws To Stop Our Thoughts From Being Stolen
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Insane amounts of rain displace thousands after 400 mm of rain (800% monthly ave) in 24 Hours hit the Dominican Republic
Today at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Diplomatic incident in the Black Sea: Turkish freighter sinks Russian warship
Today at 6:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Boggling Last Images From Saturn Probe 4/27/17
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Strange phenomenon like ‘Earthquake Lights’ appears in the sky above the Philippines
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:52 am

Get Ready for A Surprise

Saint Germain through Maarten Horst

My dearly beloved brothers and sisters.

Now is the time to rejoice. All good things, promised to you are coming. Be in Love, centered in your hearts. The news that will be flooding your world will amaze you. As this happens, be the teachers to your neighbors, family and friends. Nobody is a stranger. All life is connected through the source of all that is. Use the I AM presence and the violet flame to radiate your light.

Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed.
I have seen things…The Earth bathed in Love with all children dancing in Joy. This is now reality. No dates are given here, but as you hold on the Love and Light in your hearts, the most wondrous Event can happen.

I AM Saint Germain and blaze the Violet Flame in all of you.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/14441cdd4a5fa520
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 am

OMG MORE ST GERMAINE??!! You really have no respect for Purpleskyz do you Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 am

NanneeRose wrote:
OMG MORE ST GERMAINE??!! You really have no respect for Purpleskyz do you Yman!!

Ask His or Her Opinion. I Do Not Think He or She  Doses Not Like S. Germain`s Message. Just Does Not Trust Dr. May`s channeling.She or He Is Welcoming The Truth Seeker.

"WELCOME TRUTH SEEKERS & THOSE THAT JOIN THE LIGHT WORKER COMMUNITY"
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 am

No SHE does not believe in St Germaine either I thought that was pretty clear?? Anyway you do what you do Yman!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 am

ANother source for an encouraging Good News message from St. Germaine :)

Thanks Yman, always appreciate Good News from above - joyful surprises from our Loving intention/ prayer- what a great way for each to participate in their manifestation via loving joyful expectation; seems a simple enough way for each to help BE part of the solution, does it not??

Joyful Blessings 2 ALL-- in Love, Peace, Abundance...  sunny 
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:36 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You 2 are hilarious!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:41 am

So glad Ur joyful & amused, Nannee. Joy is a very high vibe creation emotion... so it can in deed work well to help!!   
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

Well you make me smiiiiile 7FM!!

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:02 am

Oh my....

Where to begin....

First off I am a She. ymo we have been posting together for over 3 years. Just figured you knew this by now. We assume you are a male but we really don't know much about you at all though. Just a guess from your name I suppose.

2nd off re: St. Germain and others that call themselves channelers: This is a big part of this community. Though I really do not "believe" in most of the stuff posted, personally I do not mind some of these as some make good points that are just plain common sense ( example is Bashar, Ron Head, and a few others)  but some may need to hear this to learn and go forward. The history on the one that is called St.Germain is an interesting one to be sure. I do not mind some of this posted. I really just detest the Hollow Earth/May/endorsing Tony crap and asked that it be kept at a minimum.

nannee.... you are an absolute darling and I thank you for your help here on this site. HUGZ!!!

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:06 am

Awwwwww your welcome purps we're having fun here aren't we guys!!  hahahahahaha

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 am

Hey Yman.....

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks Yman!  Hooch and I will take the love, light and are expecting miracles! 

As far as the whole Hollow Earth/Kathryn Maye/Tony - thing - goes - it all sounds very cheesey and suspicious.  If the whole sting operation thing is true then I want to see proof!  Good people need to bust a fkn move and let the the truth just spill on out and not worry about the shock and dismay of "the people".  Deep down, the people already know, they want to see legal action taking place live on the mainstream medias against the ugly ones. I don't really think that they will be very surprised at what the truth holds.  I'm certain that they can handle it and be relieved that they finally have the answers they sought and then realize and know that they are free!  Further more, if the people see that the ugly ones are being arrested, and convicted with very strong punishments, then maybe that will show other people who are doing bad that all the corruption is getting cleaned up and they no longer have to rebel against society in the negative fashion in which they have chosen to rebel.     

Also, it would really make a great impression upon the people if the new republic were to be established and announced well before the tax deadline of April 15th.  People finding out that they no longer have to pay the end of year taxes, along with a ton of other taxes without a huge nonaffordable court battle, and that the taxes were illegal to begin, are going to rejoice!!!

I say let the truth spill out and let the healing begin!
And as PurpleSkyz would say "BUST A MOVE ALREADY!!!!"

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

"Get ready for a big surprise. The love frequency is now so high that anything can happen now. Feel the joy in your anticipation. Nobody will be disappointed":Saint Germain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS :: INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS-
Jump to: