OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Never Let it Rest EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Never Let it Rest EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Never Let it Rest EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Never Let it Rest EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Never Let it Rest EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Never Let it Rest EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Never Let it Rest EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Never Let it Rest EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Never Let it Rest EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Never Let it Rest EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Let it Rest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never Let it Rest Empty Never Let it Rest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Never Let it Rest
Mar 3
Posted by Wes Annac
Never Let it Rest KeepMoving_640pxWritten by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm
Growth and evolution are constant, and we’re always moving forward. Our minds and hearts are being continually activated in preparation for our collective entrance into a higher vibration, and even when we reach that vibration, we’ll continue excelling. From the fifth dimension, we’ll continue to learn and grow until we re-reach Source.
The realms between us and Source are practically endless, and apparently, even when we attain undistorted Christ consciousness we might drop our vibration again just for the sheer joy of ascending. Our craving to grow will actually cause us to purposely regress our growth just so we can experience it again!
Does that give you an idea of our constant desire to expand?
I’m sure there are a lot of seekers out there who feel as if they aren’t achieving much, but every one of us is contributing something positive by sustaining our vibration here on earth. I know I’ve said this a lot, but our very presence here is miraculous and is causing myriad positive affects in the collective consciousness, one of which is the rapid awakening millions of others have experienced.
Because of the existence of awakening seekers who are subconsciously anchoring a higher vibration, the entire planet will be able to awaken in due time. We’re doing an immense amount of work in the higher realms when our bodies lay sleeping, and even when we’re awake, we’re doing a lot.
My goal in writing this is to help every seeker out there know that they never stand still. We’re encouraged to stay active in pursuit of spirit and service, but on our worst days, we should know that we’ve done a lot of good things already. Our presence here has helped others realize the spiritual nature of reality, and I think we should be proud of this.
We should be happy that our presence on the earth is making such a monumental mark, and we’re blessed to play the role of awakening the collective in a place that’s been a hub for darkness and suffering. By our very nature and the vibration we carry, we’re incredibly valuable to the planetary evolution.
I know there’ll be at least a few recluses out there who read these words but don’t comment or make themselves known to the conscious community. A brimming community of fellow seekers awaits them who’ll accept them with open arms, and this article is intended to reach them and remind them that they’re valuable to humanity’s evolution.
Individually, we’re each moving in accordance with the growth rate we’ve set for ourselves, but if we were to come together and utilize our collective power, we’d be able to accelerate our growth rate and move mountains – literally and figuratively.
We have far more collective power than we give ourselves credit for, and I think it’s essential that we recognize this power and start using it for our greater good. We have a lot of changes to make, and the division of man is very unfortunate given how quickly we could change the planet if we came together.
Coming together should be one of the biggest items on our agenda, in my opinion, because we can’t make the progress we really want to make if we remain divided. Division will forever hold us back from our greater potential, and we no longer have to follow the doctrine of separation and stop ourselves from making change.
Since we’re constantly growing; constantly moving, we can recognize that we no longer have to let obvious distortions like division stop us from acting on our greater potential and building a utopian society that can eventually branch out and greet the brimming life beyond the earth.
We’re destined for greatness, and even when we unintentionally impede our growth, we resume moving up from whatever vibration we drop down to.
No matter what happens, we’re always moving forward and always encouraged to come together in the name of love, unity, and a harmonious future that’s built with the active effort of every seeker who understands the necessity of the changes that need made.
Our vibration is always rising, and as long as we make a continuous effort to seek spirit and unite with the seekers around us, we’ll re-reach heaven in no time. In all honesty, we have nothing to worry about in regards to our evolution or the progress we’re making.
We’re encouraged to enjoy ourselves and the results of our endless climb into a higher state of consciousness, and when we feel as if we aren’t contributing enough, we can keep in mind that we’re doing more than we realize.
We’re delivering endless, exuberant energy to the hearts of the people around us, and our missions are nothing if not noble and necessary. It’s been said that the evolution of the earth will enable various other parts of the cosmos to evolve, so in a sense, we’re helping people evolve on planets we’ve never heard of with our efforts here.
Isn’t that mind-boggling?
Try to imagine that we’re affecting the universe as a whole with the things we do right now, because this is what our role as light bearers and ascension assistors entails. We’re here to help the earth, but our actions here will invariably affect numerous other planets and star systems that are also ready to evolve.
Let’s appreciate our existence on this planet and always keep our value in mind, because our missions will require confidence and faith – in ourselves and the divine. Let’s never forget that we’re constantly evolving, especially when we feel like we’re at a standstill, and remain rooted in the light as we connect with the conscious community around us.
I look forward to continuing to be a part of this blossoming revolution of consciousness, and I feel blessed to play the role of the messenger who lets spirit speak through him.
Wes Annac – Recognizing the common seeker’s value.
I’m a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as articles I’ve written and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material that’s spiritually inspired and/or related to the fall of the planetary elite and our entrance into a positive future.
I can also be found at Conscious Oneness, The Golden Age of Gaia, Lightworkers.org, Ashtar Command Crew, Facebook (Wes Annac and The Aquarius Paradigm), and Twitter.
Photo Credit

Thanks to Wes at: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum