OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize
Posted on July 5, 2014 by Ines Radman

When Anne DeHart parted ways with Kathryn a few weeks ago, I was really happy, ecstatic to be exact, foolishly assuming that she had enough of the fake channeling and wasn’t really feeling it with these entities,  and TONY TNT, the dinar scam artist that has been leading people to nowhere.  It was announced publicly that Kathryn was compromised, meaning, dark entities had overtaken her. That is scary shit, but I guess that is the risk you take opening yourself up to strangers.

This is weighing on my mind, Anne may not believe me when I say that I think about her everyday, from the first day I met her, there was something familiar there and although I do not know what it is, I feel that we know each other from another lifetime. Even though I never stuck around at HEN, I have been going back every once in a while for research purposes and I can see in her voice that things have changed.  I am more dissapointed that she is still selling the RV and posting this TNT Tony scammer on her website, it devalues everything she stands for.
I started watching this tragedy just before Thanksgiving last year, I heard these entities(Father God, Mother God, St. Germain, ARCH angel Michael, Sananda, Zora, Zaraya, from now on I refer to them as entities) telling their followers how they can afford a huge turkey and they would have so much to be thankful about.
Thanksgiving came and went, nothing happened, the IMF was to blame. Then the Xmas holidays started to creep up and I could read all the nice comments about making shopping lists, and new homes and new cars and new trusts, how wealth will enable everyone to help others. The website posted all the Bank list requirements, the 800 numbers about to be released, I knew it wasn’t going to happen but deep down I hoped I was wrong because I could see and hear the desperation, the very bad situations so many people found themselves in.  Xmas came and went, what a disappointment, people were angry, dissapointed, shocked, it was sad to read the sob stories about not having money to buy gifts and or pay for rent or mortgages, but the IMF was holding things up again.
Here we are in July 2014, I had not read anything about TNT for a few months so I decided to read the last conference recording and you will not believe when I tell you that the IMF is holding things up again and of course ISIS is now at fault. It was like I was reading the same crap I read last year, word for word.
I tried to write to Anne and explain to her this guy has a criminal record and that he’s waiting for a court appearance where he is charged with MLM fraud, you would think she would just look into that, but no, people change and Tony changed and I left it at that. Even thought his court docket is public, his criminal record is public, he’s now charged with MLM fraud, any normal human being would really question a person like this, let alone invest money into anything.
Some may ask, why do I do this? I have a connection with Anne, I don’t know what it is yet, but we have a past experience and it’s very intense. I feel like a protective mother with her, I don’t want her to get hurt, to get caught up in these dark entities, but she would have nothing to do with my warnings, every answer back was filled with love, that is what Anne is like, a woman filled with love for everyone and helping anyone she can within her abilities. She puts others before herself and I am afraid that will be her downfall. The road to enlightenment must be personal, and we must take care of ourselves first.
She doesn’t like to talk or think about anything negative. Of course, that is what the New Cage movement teaches, don’t worry, be happy. Don’t get into negative thoughts, don’t deal with negative people, stay away from negativity, turn your back on that, it’s not part of your reality. You don’t need to lower your frequencies, soon you will be rich and the Galactics are coming to take you up in their ships where you will be taken to healing chambers.
I’m not trying to be funny, I have listened to people in despair begging for help, people desperate because they were on the verge of losing their homes, yet they somehow found money to buy Dinars.  The scam is incredible that with $100 USD you can become a millionaire, and from what I heard, Kathryn used every penny she had and uses still all the donations she gets from her followers  to buy Dinars, many people didn’t eat to just buy Dinars, some shorted themselves to send Kathryn money, how unethical is that? If they got the rate their dear Tony TNT is telling them, $100 USD will make you a millionaire, and many people have thousands of USD invested in the dinars, so they all have the potential to become trillionaires.
So, why would you want to leave Gaia with that kind of money? Or, why would you need money if you are being taken up to the 5th dimension or  having a great time in Hollow Earth? You can’t have both because Hollow Earth doesn’t use money, so which is it?
St. Germain has repeatedly said “It is done”, a few months ago he said that if the RV didn’t happen by end of April that he would personally intervene? How do people continue to take anything this being has to say as serious?
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6b3F1esppZ7Ne3KzBtZE4Rg4iQEcvksUukVeajZ8JqsyftoDB
Anne must be really disappointed as well. A few days ago Sananda announced through Kathryn that he chose Michelle Obama as his twin flame Lady Nada. He claims to be the incarnate of Sananda in Obama. He made it very clear that he is Jesus in Obama.  As for Sananda choosing Michelle, who would blame him, after all, Michelle is the half the age of Anne. Or does this mean that there are now 2 Lady Nadas?  This is all sounds like a soap opera doesn’t it? It sounds childish and immature yet believe it or not, their followers believe that Ashtar and Sananda saved the passengers on flight 377 and took them aboard the Ship Jerusalem.
They claim that these people will one day return to their respective homes and tell the world about what really happened. He didn’t mention what year that would happen in though and don’t you find that cruel to keep hundreds of people hostage and not being able to contact their loved ones? Their loved ones are desperate and outraged that the plane was not found and they have no idea what happened to them, yet Sananda is proud to say they are all kept well and safe.
I know that Anne is not going to like reading this, but nothing here is a lie or invention, everything I write about is on their blog, their website or their blogtalkradio recordings, so anyone can verify everything I am writing here.
I still receive emails from Kathryn, if I find something that really pisses me off, I post it with my comments and this one really pissed me off. This is the same entity that has been saying the RV is done for years. The same guy that said he would intervene in April, the same guy that sends his financial associates to Earth to clear up the economic system.  He is the same entity that assured Kathryn the ascension was not possible because the portal they were building for thousands of years could not be completed on time.
As usual, I don’t show the whole message because I don’t want to burden you with time having to read through the whole thing, so I take out pertinent things that I see don’t fit into our reality and comment on them. You can always go to the source and read the whole message yourself. I have nothing to hide.

“I want to talk to the world about Truth and Justice.
St. Germain Should Be Called St. Patronize Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk0ummH8srrkpe4xNg2cQc1F519-DUSoqnw0WzMfUd4GYab8id8g
There have been some very cruel attacks on good people around the world, and I feel pained to see the ones I love dearly being defiled in the media and on the internet.  Here in Higher Dimensions, we do not keep minute tabs on every tiny faux-pas and every minor slip of the foot walking to a microphone.  We love all of you; we support all of you, and we consider it a triumph of major proportions when a human being is able to live a life in which they not only survive, but are also able to accomplish something which uplifts a number of people along the way.
It would really help Mr. Germain if you could identify in detail who these people are. I know that I have been active in defiling Kathryn, but I feel that Kathryn does not uplift people with your fake messages, she provides them with false hope, lies and deception, she offers nothing tangible that will help people take responsibility for their lives.  Lately, all she talks about is herself and how great SHE feels.
We are now seeing the dismantling of the cabal.
Between you and Sheldon Nidle’s friends, you have been repeating this for years. If you take a good look at the mass genocide in Ukraine, the continual destruction of Syria and Iraq, the horrific genocide of Palestinians, Mr. Germain, can you please explain where and how this dismantling is taking place because for the life of me, I only see more death and destruction. 
The most powerful of its leaders are being forced to come into line by the fact that there are now investigations going on to gather evidence which will incriminate most of the most powerful and wealthy people on the planet.
Who is the most powerful of it’s leaders?  What investigations? We all know who the Cabal/Elite is. We know their history, we know how they got here, we know what their plan is, so can you be more specific because so far you’ re not giving us anything we can work with or look forward to. 
All involved are aware of this development and are beginning to realize that they can no longer get away with horrific crimes against humanity.
Let me get this straight, they are beginning to realize they can no longer get away with it? How did you figure that out and can you please be more specific. Your vagueness is not helping us in any way. 
 It has been a long time coming, but the wheels of justice are indeed turning.  For the first time in hundreds of years, the White Hats are gaining power over the dark ones.
The White Hats are just another scam you created to make us believe that the light is working against the dark. It is, but you are both the light and the dark. It is not working with me, you will have to provide me with some information, proof, evidence, ANYTHING that can show you are telling the truth. I have a better idea, why don’t you just come down to Earth and help us out? 
Unfortunately, the media does not cover these developments.  Tiny, 9th page announcements are sometimes made about an investigation or an arrest, and then the legal process begins, but without any fanfare, so no one really knows what is being investigated and why.  Ironically, this is most true in the U.S., where speech is anything but free.
The media does not cover these events because there are no events to cover. If there were any events, we would have seen them in outlets like RT, Press TV, Alex Jones etc.,  we have the truth movement and I am sure that if these events took place, we would be the first ones to know, so stop the bullshit. Furthermore, we have been seeing the brutal massacre of more Palestinians, genocide of Ukraines that just want to live a peaceful life, that didnt ask for a new president, that have nothing to do with terrorism. I don’t see any less cruel and sadistic people on this planet, if anything, they are openly laughing in our faces because they know were too fat and lazy to stop them.
Meanwhile, the people on the ground who have been promised a better life are feeling impatient.  Then, who do they turn on, to criticize, vilify and insult?
This sounds like something Obama would say. You need to be specific, this is why I can’t accept anything you have to say, it’s all garbled, vague crap that has no meat in it. 
The very people who have been trying desperately behind the scenes to bring about the changes – the ones who are the Lightworkers: the hardworking political leaders who struggle against all odds to hold off the high-paid arm-twisters-for-greed; the dedicated spiritual channel who has given her life to the goal of helping others ascend; the force for freedom in the economic world who has brought crucial knowledge (and therefore power) to thousands of people; the conscientious financial “adviser” who has given of his time and energy to keep people informed about the coming prosperity opportunities – all have been insulted, accused, and hounded by the less educated, less dedicated, less awakened observers who do not have the hard won knowledge, courage or integrity to do what these Lightworkers have done.
So, you are saying that those who insult, accuse and hound are less educated, less dedicated, less awakened observers? How dare you patronize me. We in the truth community are highly educated, motivated, we sacrifice our families and time to seek truth and share it with others and yes, we EXPOSE entities such as you because you do not contribute to our well being or to truth. 
Those of you who have taken part in the character assassination campaigns, or who have allowed them to take root because you kept silent, look into your hearts.  What dark pleasure does it bring to see a person dragged through the mud, when they have reached a high level of accomplishment through genuine effort?  What do you feel when you hear a detractor itemize and define their personal opinion about the actions or attributes of the person in question?  Why must our Lightworkers be punished for the love which inspires them to reach out to those they wish to embrace? Again, you are being very general and not giving us any names, who is being insulted and accused? Lightworkers are not working for the light, they think they are because that is how you set it up, convincing them there is light and dark, but both are YOU. You see, some of us have you figured out. What so called lightworkers are being punished and how are they being punished? Didn’t you just mention above that we have free speech?
Here is a reliable tool to help you identify the difference between reporting facts, and slander:Does the accuser use emotional words like “frightening,” “shocking,”
and “disturbing”?
I think Genocide can be considered both shocking and frightening.  I think that your information can be considered worthless as you offer NOTHING credible, tangible, nothing I can verify or accept as truth. 
Does the report include unfounded or unproven theories or opinions, as in the following:
“Given that the earth is flat, it was disturbing to discover that Mr. C was overheard suggesting a life-threatening voyage, which would put his innocent family and crew into dire danger.  We are shocked to learn of Mr. C’s fall into irrational and dark imaginings, which are undoubtedly a result of his recent association with Mr. B, who is a known member of a secret society of murderers and rapists.  Look Mr. Germain, stop the bullshit again. Mr. C didn’t discover America because natives were there already and many civilizations lived on that continent before he got there. You are guilty of giving us false information, the planet has been occupied for billions of year with different civilizations, different races and the South and North American continent still had a huge population of natives before Mr. C ever got there.
You see how easy it is to create a campaign of lies to discredit one who has stuck their neck out for the Greater Good. Why would anyone want to do this?  It is an age-old story of competitiveness, fear of financial losses, fear of losing status, fear of losing friends, jealousy, and sometimes just a case of plain old needing to be right.  Who would know this better than you Mr. Germain, creating a campaign of lies to discredit us, the truth seekers?
Now, how does one identify so-called “conspiracy theories” which are founded in truth?
First, look for the motive behind the exposure.  What does the person have to gain?
Whistleblowers, who are so often reviled for their exposure of inside corruption, seldom gain anything personally by their revelations, and are often ruined financially by the people they challenge.  It is to the ones with the most to lose that you should give your thanks.
I have no motive Mr. Germain, I have nothing to gain and I have no reason to give any thanks to you because you have not yet proven or shown anything that would give me one reason to believe anything you have to say. You have done nothing over the past years, you have never  in detail explained anything, we have not seen one iota of your so called work in helping this planet. So, you are going to have to do a lot better to assure me you are really a SAINT. Given that you have never fulfilled any of your predictions, nothing you say or do would change my mind anyways because I am a sovereign being and I do not follow or believe in anything blindly or because you said its so. You have ZERO credibility with me. I work tirelessly to do the research, post it on my blog and I don’t ask for a penny, therefore, I consider myself to be a being of light, working towards helping humanity rid itself of entities such as you who are trying to stop us.  So, Mr. Germain or whatever you are, prove me wrong. Come on down, show yourself to me, introduce yourself to me and show me the money. I’m ready and waiting. 
We are now on the verge of creating NESARA law throughout the land, and we are encouraging you to begin to think in 5th dimensional terms.  It will be your work soon to help to create a fair and just system based on Universal Law.  In order to do that, you must learn to be discriminating, to identify real evidence from the “cooked” variety.  It will help you in every area of life, from your personal relationships to deciding who your leaders should be, and it will help you to free yourself from the sticky dark ideas and thoughts which can hold you back from raising your vibration to the highest level.
First of all Nesara will go through because the PTB will not allow it while in power, you created this to keep worshipers and followers so that you have an energy source. Our leaders? We do not need leaders, we do not need new governments, we can rule ourselves by ourselves thank you very much.  This obsession about raising my vibration is just another trick to keep people in fear that they will not be able to do that.  It is entities like you that are causing innocent folks to stress out from your requirements for Ascension and all the rules they must abide by and the rituals performed to raise their vibrations.  How dare you tell us that our vibrations are low? Prove that they are low, or prove that we need to raise them. Where does it say one must raise their vibration? How do we know that we have not already done that? Stop this shit once and for all. You know your time is up I can see by the more frequent messages you are sending. A few weeks before your so called Ascension, you told your followers that they would never hear from you again, that it was not necessary? So, why didn’t you do so? What is so important that you can’t leave them alone now? Worried? Didn’t do enough damage? Couldn’t convince enough people of your lies? 
We are now in a period of tremendous change when it comes to seeing clearly, reaching deeply to find new inspiration and a new sense of balance based in deeper understandings of the way God works.
Are you referring to Creator, Source or a lesser God? Can you please define exactly what God means to you? 
 He/she is bringing forth the teachings which the Company of Heaven has agreed will be in your best interest, individually and as a group.  
Sheldon Nidle uses the term “company of Heaven”, so can you please explain what or who this means?  You decide what will be in our best interest? Scary thought.

This is the most challenging time of all the incarnations you have experienced, because it is the ending of a long and arduous journey which left many scars, many feelings of sadness and despair, and it is the beginning of a completely new time.  How will you make the shift from the past atmosphere of competition and conflict, to acclimate to breathing fresh air, drinking in the energy surrounding you which tastes, smells and feels like never-ending joy and love?  How will you learn to subdue the instinct to flinch when someone raises a hand, or to feel dread walking into a room full of strangers? You are right about this being the most challenging time because you and your minions are now showing up en masse desperate in trying to keep us for your fodder. You are trying to manipulate and fool us in thinking that we are the ones that screwed up and that you will come and save us. The challenge for us now is  to rid ourselves of you dark entities to stop confusing us. Your end is near as we realize that we are sovereign beings and do not need governance or interference.
We are using these messages, Beloved Ones, to encourage you and cheer you on to higher and higher vibrations.  This is not possible if you are still stuck in an old paradigm of 3-dimensional thinking in which feelings of lack, fear and hesitation are familiar and commonplace. Here we go again, guilt, guilt for being stuck in an old paradigm.  Bad children, you can’t raise your vibrations if you don’t live and let go, yeah, I got it.
The answer is simple, and difficult to accomplish.  Transcend it all, Dearest, Beloved, Precious Ones.  Leave it all behind – the images, the conversations, the belief patterns, the worries and fears.  Leave it all behind and soar, into the endless possibility of Love.
Right and just pretend that you are not here and we don’t have to take any action. Leave it all behind means leaving you behind as well? Does this mean you will go away if we all raise our frequencies? You are speaking to humans as if they have not already done so. You speak in a patronizing language, channeling through a woman that is controlled by her ego which makes it very easy for you to control her.  If she had any brains, she would clear herself of all parasites and teach people to find their own path and their own truth. Nobody can teach us how to find the truth or how to evolve. It is a personal thing because we all came here with different lessons and agreements.
I invite you, Dear Friends, to join me in the greatest conflagration of Love the Earth has ever known.  We will burn away all the old, tired ideas which came from fear, which is the antithesis of Love, and we will fly away, into a new and shining day in which Love will truly reign supreme.
Join with me, Precious loves of my heart.  Join with me in Love and exultation and joy.  It is a new day, and we will join together in new ways, the likes of which you have never imagined, even in your fondest dreams.
Paradise awaits us, my friends.  Do not be the one to turn your back on possibility because of old fears and beliefs.  Open your hearts.  Feel the wind on your face.  Fly with me, Dear Friends. This sounds like something a Jehovah Witness would say.
So, what happens if I turn my back on possibilities? I thought we were in a free will Universe? 
Today is a new day, and Love is in the air.
We finally agree on something! 
I am your St. Germain, and I send Love from the center of my heart to yours.
Namaste.
You are not mine and I do not need anything from you, I did not ask anything from you. Like I say, if you are really who you claim to be, come down and show yourself, after all, you can shape shift, Father God said so! So, shift in our density, grab a skin suit and introduce yourself. 
Transcribed by Kathryn E. May PsyD, with love, on July 1, 2014, 11 pm,  New York
Permission is given to copy and share this message, providing it is given in its entirety without additions or deletions, and credit is given to the channel and to the website, www.whoneedslight.org.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

St Patronize? LOL more like St Wank-A-Lot!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL
made me think of Sir Mix Alot

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahahaahahahahaha!

MartyM

MartyM