OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.dailypaul.com/234993/attention-illinois-residents-who-still-want-to-become-delegates?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailypaul%2FFClq+%28The+Daily+Paul+-+Ron+Paul+for+President+2012%29&utm_content=FaceBook&utm_term=Ron+Paul

Attention Illinois residents who still want to become delegates!
Submitted by sovereignjanice on Sun, 05/20/2012 - 06:41
in
Delegates
Illinois
The GOP in Illinois has extended the deadline to become a delegate/alternate delegate for the state convention in June. There are still vacancies just waiting to be filled. All that needs to be done is for you to make a phone call and can afford $50. It can all be done from home. (I would however strongly suggest that you do not give away who you support. I've heard that people who they "think" won't support romney conveniently get left off the list) A friend recently became an alternate delegate himself only a few days ago. In his county all the delegate spots were full but his county chairman said that a TON of alternate seats were vacant. I have yet to hear of a convention where ALL the delegates showed and no alternates were needed.

If you're in Illinois and want help to become a delegate for Ron Paul, either I or my friend would be more than willing to help. All I need from you is to know what county you live in and I can help you right away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum