OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going

Posted on October 17, 2014 by Ines

Just when I think that the truth has been uncovered, something new comes in about Veronica. I know that she is reading this blog very intensely, this way she can formulate Monty’s next message, at least that is how it has seemed ever since I started questioning her foundation and it’s legal status.
It is good to see that Veronica has finally started using the real current foundation Montague and Veronica Keen Foundation, not sure why it took her so long and why she didn’t change it sooner but the bank information is not posted, Jean Haines posts it  supporting Veronica along with Monty’s message and I don’t recall that the actual account name is listed. So, let me ask this: Can you actually go to a bank and request to make a deposit on someone’s else’s bank account without knowing the name of the account? I guess that account numbers and codes are sufficient? I’m asking because our banking system in Croatia is different and truth is, I can’t get a real person to answer the phone, I hate pressing numbers on the phone pad to oblivion, so unless the bank only requires bank account numbers, then it’s cool, you don’t need the name of the accountholder.
This post is not about ramblings actually, I wanted to just note there is some progress, this is what I am hoping for, despite all that has happened, if you ask for ½ M Euros, be prepared to present all the information such as size of property, address of property, description of property etc.   Paypal charges for their transactions, I assume the larger the amount the larger the fee? I don’t know, I live off the grid, out of the system so I don’t have credit cards or bank cards, I have a bank account only because I have to when companies pay me; they require it, but I work in cash and barter so my questions are not silly nor am I trying to be sarcastic.
I received another email yesterday, actually 2 emails regarding Veronica. One was thanking me for the exposure and this woman actually asked for her money back, it was a large amount and she received it back which is fantastic, but Veronica blames everything on Ian Kelly. Ian Kelly is the fellow in the blue shirt in the infamous photo that some were claiming it was faked/photoshopped. He was a director for the foundation and sent me some information. So, it’s all Ian’s fault I guess that she was being exposed for what she is “a fraud”.
The second email was very disturbing, it took me a while to read through it, verify the links and then come to a conclusion and that is that Veronica is using someone else’s material regarding Ireland and Tara, she is stealing information from her blog, her website and this link  http://www.gofundme.com/IrelandCentre  starting beneath this link, in bold letters is the beginning of work that Veronica has stolen. Now, I can’t mention her name yet, I am waiting for her permission to disclose parts of the email before I do this, I just don’t post anything unless I have permission.
So, while on this page, I didn’t pay attention to the details last time, this link was provided to me by Ian Kelly, it was to confirm that Veronica is asking for donations on different websites. What I didn’t pay attention to is that the amounts are different.
On this page: http://www.montaguekeen.com/page120.html “ I ask you to please contribute in any way that you can. No amount is too small. Together, we can make this happen. Time is of the essence. I have 9 weeks to find the deposit of 40,000 Euros. Everyone who contributes will be acknowledged; their names will appear on a plaque in the entrance to the Centre.”
And here: http://www.gofundme.com/IrelandCentre  “The Deposit is now 43,000 Euros which we Need Immediately in Less than 2 Weeks, but the ENTIRE PURCHASE is around 540,000 Euros and is Due in Less than 6 Weeks, which is what we are trying to raise…the Entire Purchase Price, Moving Costs, Repairs & Rehabbing the Property, Computers & Technology, Furniture, Equipment & Supplies Needed.
Very confusing, the first link Veronica states that a 40,000 euro deposit is needed within 9 weeks, on the second link Veronica states that a 43,000 euro deposit is needed in less than 2 weeks and the entire amount in 6 weeks.
Of course it is understandable that there would be additional costs, but both links have different information and as Ian Kelly pointed out, Veronica could have raised a total of 990,000 euros without your knowledge because she is not sharing them with you but created separate sites, which I see as very unethical and immoral to mislead people.
This information that my source claims is stolen from her, is a combination of 30 years of research and Veronica is just copying and pasting it. No, I cannot show you what it is right now until I get permission, but I would not even have stated this unless I was sure I could back it up with information.  I know she will not have a problem with me using her material and website, but I can’t assume anything, I need specific permission from sources so that I don’t get into trouble later and someone accuses me of using information I was not entitled to.  Most people just assume that if someone sends you information via email that it is taken for granted that person has given you permission to use it, and that’s not the case with me. I send back with permission to itemize to me what I can and can’t use, once I receive the confirmation then I will proceed with the “facts” and “proof” of what I am stating here.
I’m also a bit baffled why Veronica went into such details about the proposed center on this page : http://www.gofundme.com/IrelandCentre, yet on the Foundation page there is NO such information other than “centre” and no description, so this leads me to wonder why she is not using the foundation to promote the proposed center yet she is using it collect funds. Is she trying to hide something?
I am going to wait for the permission to post the material I talked about and will wait for Monty’s  “new” message because I have a feeling he is going to mention me, each time I write a post about the Keens, he reminds his “followers” how the Cabal is playing dirty and really trying to “kill” Veronica.  He also refers to us truth seekers as “3D humans and that we should be pitied”.
So, let me ask this question: “If Monty knows everything that is going on, then he knows that Veronica is not exactly being honest about this whole foundation and funding, she’s stealing information/material from other folks, doesn’t that make Monty unethical and immoral as well?”
You claim that Veronica should go to Ireland, yet this “source” writes to me that Veronica contacted her and told her that Monty told her to contact her. There is so much contradicting information, someone is lying.
Good question isn’t it? If he is a spirit and knows that I am giving Veronica a hard time, then he knows that she is not being truthful about a lot of things. Say Monty, why don’t you say something to Veronica about her unethical ways? You speak in her behalf all the time, in fact, you don’t let her speak for herself, and you feel you should be the one to speak for her, what she is feeling, how she is feeling, who is going after her and how much she needs. I will and must assume then that you know about her unethical and immoral means of using the foundation for personal gain? That would make you Monty a not so credible source. If you are not telling your followers the truth about Veronica and holding back, that makes you just as guilty as she is does it not?
Just some thoughts that were going through my head last night as a few people did comment on the fact they have been following Monty for years. I have been reading his material for years, but that doesn’t mean I believe what he has to say, I have been using it for research, basically whatever he has to say everyone else is saying the same. They look down on Earth and tell us what is going on as if we don’t know, as if we are really stupid and they need to feel more enlightened. The same goes for Mike Quinsey, John Smallman, Mathew Ward, Suzy whatever and Monty, ALL their messages start with telling us what is going on here.
In my last article I wrote about “resonating”, remember, you will resonate with all humans that mean well, as we all carry that frequency of truth and love, those that do not we will not resonate with, you have been taught wrong, in other words, you have been taught that if it resonates with you it must be truth, and that is not the case. All people with love and goodness resonate at the same frequencies, each emotion has its own frequency signature, just like the aura has different colors to show different emotions, so basically we have been taught wrong and that would make us more vulnerable to information by discerning it the wrong way. Something to think about, if we really think about it, all these folks that are giving out advice, doing readings, channeling some higher entity or claiming to be a higher dimensional being, they all have one goal in common and that is to bombard us with information to confuse us and hopefully join their ranks, which you can’t avoid because the whole movement is theirs.
Get out and get into your own movement, its inside, its waiting for you to enter, it’s got all the information you need and want. External sources are a means of diverting our journey and confusing us, internal sources contain nothing but our truth, and we can see this happening now, more and more people are becoming more sceptical and are not so quick to accept someone else’s truth.
I love you all.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

As they are buzzing one must ponder if the recent ice induced cavity expander is now a repository for the batteries

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum