OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE

Posted by HATTER on November 18, 2014
Posted in: JEAN HAINES. Tagged: JEAN HAINES. Leave a comment
WHAT LURKETH BEHIND ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS ? ARE UNNAMED SOURCES CREDIBLE Sniff_test_detect_cat_urine-300x236

POLICY OF ”DO AS I SAY”

PRIVATE ”MEMBERS ONLY” GROUPS

IN ALTERNATIVE MEDIA FREQUENTLY

KICK INNOCENT PEOPLE TO THE CURB

The Goldwater Report
An Opinion Indictment of
Neil Francis Keenan
17 NOVEMBER 2014
SOURCE
BY JEAN HAINES
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/the-goldwater-report-an-opinion-indictment-of-neil-francis-keenan-17-november-2014/
This is an editorial about the uncovering of a fraud which in part was helped to occur because of the credibility lent to the subject matter by the celebrity of David Wilcock on George Noory’s show produced by Premier Networks called Coast To Coast AM. The fraud that has occurred since that point in time by one, Mr. Neil Keenan is now said to be in the amount of greater than 300,000 US dollars and has been perpetrated upon several individuals by Mr. Keenan which in part has been enabled by David Wilcock lending the aire of credibility through his statements about the veracity of Mr. Keenan’s character and claims, which Mr. Wilcock said he verified by certain un-nameable sources as being true and correct.

WILCOCK KEENAN FULFORD

Jean says:
Someone sent me this link a short while ago. This not about just Neil and me. It is far larger than that. Many of the people who helped Neil came to him from reading my blog, and I can’t help but believe that they, too, were defrauded. It’s not even aBout them though, but it’s about calling the alternative media to account so they are responsible in their reporting.
When I read David’s recent response concerning Neil and me to Fulford’s recent post on KP’s blog, I knew he had no idea of what he was putting out there. He had zero idea of that of which he spoke — and KP didn’t do his homework and let it go through. Why?
The fact is, I don’t have the time or ability to counter it – and get into a public battle, which appeals to certain people. That is not what I am about, and since my money is gone, all I can do is trust and continue on my efforts to inform people. Can you see this is far more than something between Neil and me?. How could I ever counter his angry words, saying he could pick up the phone and have me rubbed out? It is a waste of my time. Neil is what he is, and I leave him to his karma.
Denise Rednour
There are many people out there who have been following this debacle since before I came along . When I was hosting Drake, there were several who were trying to get their hard questions answered and were kicked to the curb. They continued to follow this “story” and are all coming out due to the vicious attacks by Neil and the Cosmic Voice. Not to mention the disappearance of Neil since mid-October and the closing down of Cosmic Voice to private “members only” indicating they have much to hide.
Cladon Stenson
With much disclosure happening at this point in time, we the readers are responsible for our own research. When persons such as Keenan and Fulford surround themselves with international groups, a website etc., this in itself gives them plausibility. When the media (talk shows) builds up their charades by telling their listeners of the grand schemes, it draws more attention to them. In other words, the more ‘stardom’ given these parasites, the greater their field of ‘cover-up’. One would think after many, many years of waiting, there was something amiss. However, their clever ‘carrot dangling’ keeps the sheeple entertained.
procomptor
Well done! Simple and pretty much like was said puts the ball in the hands of Keenan and Wilcox. Now they can finally, finally….did I say finally? Yepper finally put something out of some kind of importance that has substance enough to not fly away in the lightest of breezes…..like them.
Maggie
Wow. I thought Keenan’s true colors came out when we witnessed the pure vile evil that he focused on you personally. I was waiting for horns to surface on his head.

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum