January 8, 2015 / 770 views
[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/your-souls-plan-4-myths-4-keys-to-living-on-purpose/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jetty-soul-plan-150x150.jpg&description=Your Soul%E2%80%99s Plan: 4 Myths & 4 Keys To Living On Purpose] [/url]
By: Collective Evolution. Every person is ‘built for a purpose’. Just like a building is planned or software is designed to meet the a specific need, we are made to fulfil a unique plan. Right down to our body type, our likes and dislikes, our genetic code and our talents. It’s all part of a bigger plan our soul has for us.
Do You Know What Your Soul Has Planned For You?For a long time, I resisted my soul’s plan. I fought against the things I was naturally good at, dismissing them as ‘not enough’. I turned my nose up at experiences that I thought were ‘less than’ what I was capable of. I thought I had to do something that was hard and challenging, nothing like the things that I really enjoyed or that came easily to me in the past.
Basically, I was terrified that my soul would lead me to do something that I couldn’t handle, or that I wouldn’t like, or that would mean I lost all the comforts I was accustomed to.
I couldn’t be more wrong!
Everything really started to change when I took the leap of faith to leave my full-time job and commit to exploring what my soul had in store for me. Here’s what I’ve learned along the way.
The 4 Myths Of Living On PurposeThere are a few things you need to look out for when it comes to living your soul’s destiny:
1. Resisting what you’re naturally good at. When someone says you’re really good at something, listen to them.
2. Dismissing the most obvious signs. Notice the little things that you could do non-stop without getting bored.
3. Not recognizing what your life story is telling you. Write out your life story in 10 bullet points and notice the running theme.
4. Thinking your gifts should come easily. Know that your gifts take work, every gift has a challenge, they were not meant to be delivered to you on a platter.
Your Soul Has A Plan For YouIt’s only when you decide to surrender, to let go, to accept that your mind alone doesn’t know what’s best for you, you really start living in alignment with your ‘soul’s plan’. Your soul’s plan is your highest destiny in this life, when you are living in flow with what your soul wants you to create, rather than living simply from what your ego wants.
When your ego makes decisions in your life, they are generally decisions based on fear. Things like, ‘I need to buy a house’, ‘I should have children’, ‘I don’t want to go to university’. These ego-based desires aren’t necessarily wrong, but they are not made with awareness of our higher purpose, our soul’s calling, the bigger plan our soul’s have for us.
On the other hand, soul-based decisions are made from a place of connection and trust. They are our true, deep desires, beyond the level of the ego, deeply rooted in our core nature. They are intuitive feelings, not intellectual assessments, that guide our actions. And they ultimately lead us to more freedom, abundance, love, power and anything else we deeply desire.
The 4 Keys of Living On PurposePiecing together your soul’s plan is easier if you start with a template. I call this your Soul Blueprint. It helps to highlight the different aspects of your unique nature, that together form a comprehensive view of who you really are as a soul. It’s like unlocking your unique formula for success in all areas of your life.
1. Your PassionWhen you tap into your passion, you are running on high energy, you’re fuelled by your soul’s light in your body. Your passion is ignited by what you love AND what you hate, because together they create the necessary friction in you to take action.
2. Your PurposeWhen you have a clear destination for your life’s journey, long into the future, you not only stay on track, you also focus your energy and magnetise the people, money, opportunities that will help you get there.
3. Your PotentialWhen you begin to master the unique gifts that you were born with, it becomes very clear what your ‘zone of genius’ is. You start to stand out in the crowd and become known for helping other people overcome specific challenges.
4. Your Sacred GiftWhen you really start to understand that you are a soul living in a physical body, you will know that you embody divine qualities like compassion, wisdom, courage, power, truth etc. These are sacred gifts that you have come here to master and heal in yourself and others. They magnetically attract others who need healing in those areas.
Your Soul Blueprint Is Your Gateway To AbundanceWhen you embody more and more of your soul’s light, through acknowledging and accepting who you really are, you become a magnet… A magnet for ALL the things that align with your soul – people, opportunities, money, experiences – and it happens effortlessly.
Like the Celestine Prophecy , serendipity starts to becomes a daily occurrence. Meeting the right people, visiting the right places, picking up the right books, reading the right articles…. All at the right time. You open up a gateway between you body and your soul, and you start to be directed by your soul, beyond your ego mind.
This is ultimately what abundance is: having exactly what you need when you need it. And recognizing that you have everything that you need now.
If you would like to discover more of what your soul has in store for you, join the Soul Blueprint program, a 3-week group journey of extracting your soul’s brilliance and putting it into words.
Are you on “Tsu” yet? Its a new social media platform that pays you for creating and sharing content! Thousands of people have already joined. Its just like Facebook, it takes seconds to join, and even easier to use! And best of all you can reach 100% of your friends and audience, and NO Censorship. You can only join by Invite, and this is an invitation from us to you. Click here to join ! and be sure to Follow us too.
Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com