OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER Icon18_email at 02:00 Posted by Vatic Master

Vatic Note:  Before we begin in my vatic note, I wish to make a statement.   This below and my presenting it, is not about any one religion.  As many of us know, there is a difference between spirituality and religion, depending on the person such as yourself and how you perceive "religion", so this never discusses what is the "right" religion and which is not.  This is truly about our spiritual selves, regardless of religion.  Please take it that way.  ALSO, THIS IS NOT A FAST FOOD INFO SITE.  THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL SITE AND REQUIRES A COMMITMENT TO LEARNING, SO READING IS THE PRICE WE PAY TO LEARN.  (I just looked at the length of my vatic note and realized, I got carried away,  I hope you will forgive me, but this struck a deep cord in me and was the missing link that I could not put together, and now I have and believe it contains some serious truth.  I believe reading all of this is very very important and keep rereading until we truly get it.)

Understand that, since this is a serious long read, it will probably require a rereading at some time, since its densely packed with so much info, and techniques and processes to establish the habit.  Habits are important so that we do things automatically eventually, and don't have to think about it.... it becomes a part of our daily living, just like breathing.  We NEVER HAVE THINK ABOUT TAKING THAT NEXT BREATH.  ITS  AUTOMATIC, so this can be the same below if we invest the time and effort. 

This has been around for a while and yet,  this is the first I have seen it presented in such a comprehensive manner,  and its a totally unique idea and concept.   If true, then this may well be the locked door to our solutions,  and all we need is the "key".  If this below contains the key, then we may well be on our way to salvation after all. 

I think we all agree that we are first and foremost "Spirit Beings" and that our real solutions rest in that fact.   We have posted many ideas for overcoming our predicament,  but none of them were of a spiritual nature, so we are posting this one to use if you wish, or to combine with any of the other solutions as an option, but one thing I do agree with here,  no matter what,  we must understand we are spirit beings.

He covers, below, the apparent dispute about whether or not Christ ever existed, and was crucified.  There are historical records, that we posted on here, proving that He existed and walked the earth.  One of those compelling records, is a letter from Pontius Pilate to the Emperor of the day, describing Jesus Christs appearance as well as the circumstances of his being under arrest.  I am currently trying to find actual photos of that letter, that is still in Romes records of that time period in the Middle East.  

And the fact that he was from Nazareth, and was a Nazarene and the letter even said he had blonde hair and blue eyes.  This had to be true, since Pontius Pilate had no reason to lie about his appearance... or even the fact that he existed.  Further there are writings in Tibet describing Jesus and how he came to study there and afterwards traveled and taught in Tibet.  He was called, in Tibetan writings,  "SAINT ISSIAS"  because of his 7 years of teaching all throughout  Tibet.  We also did a blog proving Jesus was AB negative. 

Down below, they bring up "trusting your intuition, and not your 'intellect'. They also bring up the importance of "music".   He also says this below, if we follow it will work.  Well, I got thinking about it and there are so many right now,  either praying to God,  and following their religion, or doing deep spiritual work, and either making or listening to REAL MUSIC, not the junk stuff the illums have perverted through their music companies..... and many used to make fun of all those that do all that,  but look,  these evil ones without a soul, are now 7  years behind in their goal of global domination, that it must be working. 

If we use this combined with other tactics, I truly, personally believe this can work.  You can LOVE YOUR FELLOW MAN SO MUCH that you would be willing to die for him, and that is a powerful condition for any of us to be in.  All of what he says below is in the Bible, where Jesus said that LOVE is the GREATEST COMMANDMENT and notice how few preachers ever ever talk about those two greatest commandments.  In John, he says that we must love our fellow man to such a point that we would be willing to die for him.   I also believe you must love your fellow man to such a degree you would be willing to kill for him, if it means saving his life.  I keep thinking about the Satanic evil ones pedophilia running rampid on this planet right now.

If this is true below,  then it would explain why the evil ones, after they take control of a nation, first off kill as many of the Christians they can find. They have also written before about Christians and Muslims fighting each other and kill each other off, leaving the Zionists controlling the globe.?  What are they afraid of, that makes them do that?

One last point that they don't bring up here.   If 60% of Americans and Europeans have at least one RH negative allele,  that means we are double what everyone else can bring up.   We feel deeper, broader and more intensely than those without the allele.   Is that why the powers that be track RH negs?  I always wondered why they tracked us including those with only one allele in that chromosome. 

I am going to try and see if I can find a connection, but just based on logic,  it does make sense and explains how and why they track us and are afraid of us.  What that means is 15% of us are full RH Neg, the rest up to 60% are positives with one RH neg allele, but are designated positives.   Given that we have just spent years finding out that the world as we know it did not exist, and we learned so much that we did not know, then its possible this is exactly the same thing and it does explain a  lot. 

In case you haven't noticed,  the blog we did on "RH neg, Found No Where in Nature" was gutted  twice and I had to find it somewhere else again and report it, a second time, and the resulting views and comments were greater than any other blog we have put up in past 5 years, so I believe there is the connection I could not find or figure out as to why they were so afraid of us.   THIS IS WHY......  lets do it.  We have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.   It doesn't stop us from doing other things we were working on, it just will add to it in ways that we need to make everything else successful. God bless you and good luck with it all.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/000-spiritual/html/how-to-fight-the-nwo.html
by Wes Penre,  Illuminati News,   Jan 24, 2005

The main reason that I put this web site on the World Wide Web was to show you what the 'reality' we live in is really like, behind all lies, illusions, rumors and ignorance. To have this knowledge is the first step in fighting the New World Order [def]

A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER Scotts-Angel
But knowledge without wisdom is dangerous. I see examples of that all the time; good people who dug into this knowledge too deeply, and in their anger and despair did something they hadn't thought through well enough. 

Actions like that can put you in prison, or worse. It also creates a bad reputation for those who are patiently and consistently dedicating their lives to educate and enlighten people. 

The way to fight the New World Order is NOT with violence, no, not even peacefully. The truth is, you can't fight the New World Order in this reality; it's doomed to fail. Many have tried, but no one has succeeded. The reason for this is the following, and this is my world view. Take it for what it is; agree or disagree, it's up to you. I am not trying to create yet another dogma or become some kind of guru. That's the last thing I want. All I want is for you to read this whole article, ponder it and decide how much of it (if any) you perceive is ringing true to YOU and only take that to heart:

The reality we live in is commonly called the "3rd dimension" or "3rd density", both terms used by me on this website interchangeably. This is a very physical, non-spiritual and a very tough place to live in. It is an imbalance of good and evil, where we’ve let the pendulum swing more towards evil. That is right, we did it to ourselves. The Illuminati [def] wouldn't be able to exist if we wouldn't have let them get their way. The New World Order would never have been an issue if we wouldn't have let it happen. We created the 3rd dimension, as we shall see.

We are around 6 billion souls with bodies on this planet, and most of us have no clue what is going on around us, only because we have let ignorance substitute knowledge. It is our own laziness and our own egos that have made this reality stick, and here we are. It all boils down to personal responsibility, which is something that needs to be worked on constantly. Therefore, it is much easier to let someone else take care of that part, so we don’t have to bother…

In a reality where good and evil exist, we would like to find a balance between the two, and to expand spiritually, we need to tip over towards the positive side. There is no such balance here, and this imbalance IS the 3rd dimension (our reality). This is the reality where good and evil are in constant battle, and evil is now ruling over good; thus there is war, poverty, racism, violence, drugs and darkness and no or little progress towards a more positive than negative polarity. 

We create our own reality by free choice; it doesn't matter how many people tell me otherwise, it is very self evident. Everybody living on this planet have agreed upon the same reality, more or less - this is where we are in the spiritual evolution. Otherwise we wouldn't experience the same things. 

A SPIRITUAL SOLUTION TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER Alpha-draco

"Alpha Draco". Artwork by Nick Bockelman.
Click on the picture for enlargement.
© 2006, Nick Bockelman. All rights reserved

Almost every second of the day we make choices. These choices create our future, that is obvious. You make a decision and something happens. You make another decision and something else happens. Then we make a new decision based upon the previous decision, and life goes on; thus we create our own reality. You could have made different choices, and your future would have been different. 

How often haven't we thought: "Shoot! I should have made a different decision and I wouldn't have been in this mess!" In a perfect world, you are free to make your own decisions, regardless of what other people are thinking, but we have come to a point where the majority will judge the ones that do not share the same opinion. 

Also, most people think they are free to make their own decisions, and that no one else is seriously interfering with their thoughts. This is simply not true. The Illuminati have manipulated us for a very long time, and created a reality for us all to live in; a reality THEY want us to believe in for their own reasons. They do this in a number of different ways, as described elsewhere on this website. 

Thanks to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum