OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I’ve Placed My Bet 2012 JUNE 7 Posted by Steve Beckow

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I’ve Placed My Bet
2012 JUNE 7
Posted by Steve Beckow
Perhaps I can share a personal difficulty I’m having with discussions of the mass arrests and NESARA. The difficulty relates to me only and should not be considered to relate to the other editors here. We’re all free to post as we see best so I’m not trying to limit others.

As far back as October 2008, we were told that society was now “within NESARA law.” We listened to discussions of the “packages” sitting on the tarmac or being in a Fedex van and ready for delivery. Every week was fresh news that NESARA would be declared. We listened to Chris Story with his screaming headlines, Tom Heneghan, Casper, Poof, the “King of Swords,” the “King of Egypt,” Mother Sekhmet, on and on.

I burned out on those discussions. Every week was more of the same. This week for sure it would happen. And it never did.

We seem to be doing the same again at this moment of time. The other day some worthy said that by 6:00 that evening something would happen – and it didn’t. We look daily for the mass arrests. We have good NESARA and bad NESARA, the revaluations, the mass arrests due in the next 2-3 days.

I personally do report a modicum of it all but I have to tell you that I’ve lost interest in following things blow-by-blow. Things will happen when they do. I have a modest reserve of cash and food on hand. I suggest you do so as well. But that’s it for me as far as worrying about the future goes.

Certainly, when the events start, many members of the public will respond with fear and uncertainty. We’ll all be very busy explaining matters to others who wake up abruptly. But this need to act won’t change whether we have a day’s advance notice or not.

I’m not preoccupying myself with being the first on the block to know when a certain event will happen. There are certain things I feel finished with in my life and being the first to know is one of them. (1) Being the first to know is vital in a rapacious society, where the sharks will eat you for breakfast if you don’t watch out. Being vigilant is necessary when society is a jungle where the weak go to the wall. But that’s not the society we’re building and not the place we’re headed for.

Nature red in tooth and claw is the old paradigm. The new paradigm is the same as the divine qualities – love, peace, joy, balance, harmony, and so on. As far as I’m concerned, there won’t be a new paradigm different or apart from the divine. Separation, competition, and self-servingness all are ending. And if I don’t live from that new paradigm, I’m no longer a happy camper.

I’m not finished with working to remain calm and balanced. I’m not finished with remaining adult and serving. I’m not finished with expanding my consciousness and welcoming the new energies.

But I am finished with sensationalism, alarm, fear, apprehension, hoarding, us against them, and looking out for number one.

The joy and bliss I feel, the peace and completion, the gift of these rising energies, is enough for me.

And I suppose I just need to say that. The main events will happen when they do. But my own expansion, growth and balance are what loom for me as the proper focus of my attention.

So if you don’t see me posting a lot of the very latest from Drake and Cobra, etc., it isn’t a gap, a loophole or a failing. It’s a conscious creation. There are other sites you can find that information on. Not that I want to be rude to anyone, but I’m opening to the energies, by conscious choice. I’ve placed my bet. I’ve taken all my money and put it on the Ascension square. Goodbye to all that that I formerly held dear.

Footnotes
(1) The other two are with people promoting themselves and with conversations that go from more consciousness to less (that dumb us down).

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seems we are not alone on the whole Drake business. :)

Anonymous

Thanks purple! :D

I think we can all relate!

"I’ve placed my bet. I’ve taken all my money and put it on the Ascension square" ...I'm with you on this one Steve!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

oh yes! and burned out is putting it mildly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum