OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HANG IN THERE FOLKS, THE LEAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO YELLOW ROSE — WHEN EXACTLY IS THAT?

April 13, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorizeddisinformation, Gnosticism, Yellow rose for Texas

“YellowRoseTx51 You need to be prepared, the Leap forward is about to happen. They are setting it up, so that as we leap, all these things are going to be happening at one time. This is done as a distraction so that the NWO and their ‘helpers’ can not interfere in our mass exodus. The “Call” will go out, all whom are leaping will hear it and Wake. The NWO will not hear it and sleep. You will “Stand Up”, and that is when the veil is lifted. You will remember in that moment, that this is a war and you will remember what the enemy of mankind has done to you. You will remember your exit plan, each has been given the subconscious knock and they have been informed. All of this you will remember, and you will know what to do. This is when everyone will be able to see the El and Moloch that are all around. You will run to your pre-planned exit.
This is an excerpt from the post: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/a-post-from-rose-from-february-2014-on-the-actual-leap-itself/
I suggest if you are interested to read the whole post on the above link, I’m not going to waste my time deciphering the meanings and this fear mongering type exit strategy, but here is where I need to say something regarding this excerpt:
“All illness will be healed, your DNA is upgraded and so is your personality. All that is an ‘undesirable’ trait, is removed. IE smoking, procrastination, or any other bad habits we couldn’t get free of here. “Religion” and “Jesus” worship is one of those traits” AND
They have by oath and vow, chosen “Jesus” who is not the branch of Man. He is SET’s Branch”
I think Rose better provide some proof or evidence of the above statements. Jesus is not a SET Branch. Jesus was a real figure that existed. The Christian version is perhaps not the correct version of who Jesus was, but Jesus was a messenger and prophet of inner wisdom, not a crucified and resurrected lord, which meant the movement contradicted the philosophy of the newly organizing church which would fall under Rose’s definition of what belongs to SET. Jesus was an enlightened teacher, who carried the eternal message that people are capable of experiencing freedom and salvation simply by knowing and experiencing the inner truth of their true identity and purpose. The Gnostic texts, the set written in Koptic identify Jesus as an ordinary man who claims not to be the only son of God, rather, one of the sons of God and he taught that we are all sons of God and Divine spirit. He taught that whatever he can do, we can too. He was teaching us that our power lies within, that we are part of Creator and are co-creators.
I resent Rose placing Jesus, the living Jesus as a part of SET’s religion and this is where she needs to put out some proof or evidence before making these kind of statements. To me this signifies that her information and sources are NOT of the Light or NOT of Divine Energy rather a diversion into a false reality.
Sorry Rose, you keep digging yourself a bigger hole, you can’t just blurt shit this like this without backing it up. Just because you say so, doesn’t mean it is so. Just because I say so, doesn’t make it so either, but you dear reader, do your own research. Our history is so convoluted, so confusing, so fragmented that the only thing I can suggest to you is to read Michael Tsarions books where he will provide you with the evidence and proof that what Rose is saying is NOT part of our current reality rather part of a dark consciousness misleading people to leave and will end up in the ABYSS and not on a new Earth.
Also, I resent the fact that I have no choice. Rose claims that everyone that is GOOD will get pulled out. I am good, and I don’t want to be pulled out. Do I not have a choice? Am I being forced now into doing something I don’t want to do? What kind of bullshit is this that I am going whether I like it or not just because I am GOOD???
No, no Rose, what you want me to believe is that it WILL happen and once in that energy and reality, frame of mind, belief system I will allow to be pulled because I have approved it and given you my consent simply by believing what you are putting out there. Isn’t it easier then to pull out the EVIL and leave us here? There are more GOOD humans than BAD humans, so why not just pull out the bad guys and allow us to stay on our MOTHER planet? Just asking.
I state this with the knowledge of my communications with Gaia and higher self. If you believe that her paradigm is real, go for it, allow yourself to be taken because fact is, you don’t know where the fuck you are being led to. Isn’t it odd that nobody asks me if I want this? Isn’t it odd that we as Humanity/Unity Consciousness have NO say so in this?
And finally, I have searched the internet for anyone else pushing this garbage and I have not found ONE other person that gives out this kind of information, therefore, I ask: Rose, how come you’re the only human on this planet publicly teaching this and making promises of being saved? Just asking.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum