OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE & TWO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART ONE

April 15, 2015 Ines Radman Ra and the confederationCarla Rueckert, the law of one

As promised, below the first part of a six series from the book titled  “Living The Law Of One”, by Carla Rueckert. This book has helped me enormously by simplifying and explaining information that in it’s raw content was difficult to read and connect the dots. Ra material will be shown in quotes, Carla’s and Ines will both have their own sections.
FREE WILL
“The impact of beginning to grasp the actual nature of the nested illusions of experience is daunting and can constitute a time of adjustment in which the nature of the self is allowed to transform itself according to the ways of this free will that entities into the creation upon each level of development.  The free will of yourself can barely be distinguished from the free will of that Logos that is your higher self, that overarching Logos that is the group mind of that soul stream, that overarching Logos that is the planetary mind, and so forth. The connections that each entity has with other aspects of an infinite being that is the self are unending, so that free will is, shall we say, that icon of deity which expresses the feminine, the ever-moving, the fructifying.”
CARLA: In general we assume we have freedom of choice. We work and live where we wish. We choose our mates and our interests freely. However, to a range of authorities from psychologists to scientists to religious figures, this seeming freedom is an illusion. We may think that we have free will, they say, but in actuality we are acting according to our instincts, modified by the training of parents and other cultural authority figures and by the propagandizing and marketing forces of our corporations and mass media.
INES: The issue at hand is do we really “have” free will. We do, it does exist as part of our divine rights, but it’s a matter of these the modifications by our parents and others mentioned, obscure the right and I would even say the knowledge itself that free will is our right, something we have chosen as part of this experience.
Of course we can all agree that it’s difficult to exercise our free will into this system of control and domination as we are programmed to behave a certain way. Here is an example of what exercising my free will can get me into trouble. I choose to walk into nature naked. As long as nobody sees me, I’m fine, but chances are someone will. They will more than likely call the police and depending on my response to being arrested; I will either be taken to jail or a mental institution. Either way, my free will is denied based on laws created that such exercises of my free will are illegal, immoral, unethical and perhaps even a mental illness for wanting to be naked. What is wrong with being naked? Different societies will give different answers. Your nakedness could arouse someone sexually and cause them to rape you. It is a shameful thing to do to show off your naked body. It is against a religion especially in Muslim countries where women have to cover their whole bodies up with the eyes left so they can see where they are going. So, yes, it is our free will to “want” to go naked, but human laws have made that almost impossible. If you even walk naked in the privacy of your home and you have small children, your children will be taken away because of what you are doing in front of them.
CARLA: Religions also tend to deny the existence of free will, sometimes specifically. They tend to describe human beings as too sinful to be able to make skillful choices for themselves. Human beings, they say, only have access to free will in the decision to throw themselves upon the mercy of their Creator. The religious attitude is that the Creator icon, whether that icon is Jesus, Allah or another figure, is humanity’s only hope for salvation.
Both of these models leave the individual human being feeling completely “powerless”. The Confederation model, in stark contrast places the individual human being in complete charge of his life, with the ability to make free choices.
The Confederation entities agree with science and religion in saying that humans are weighed down by all the cultural information and biases they have learned. They suggest that we must wake up from the cultural dream into which we were born. And when we humans do become aware that there is more to life than the culturally accepted channels of thinking, we start from scratch as to what we really know for sure.
INES: How do you explain a young child refusing to listen to her parents? When they forbid her from going out to play with other children? As a young girl I was constantly sneaking out of the house  to play despite knowing I would get a beating. Innately, from a young age, I fought captivity and grew into an adult still refusing to conform to the way society wanted me to be. Albeit, I paid the price to be free and have free will, from physical abuse, getting fired from my job, getting arrested for refusing to stop driving without a seat belt or drivers “permit”. It cost me more than I just mentioned, but the point is that from the time I knew what was around me, in my awareness I instinctively knew I had free will but instead of going along with the dogma of what I was taught, I fought against it because of something inside of me. At the time I had no idea what it was, but my parents called “rebellion”. You could say I was a rebel but it was only because I felt my free will and choices were not allowed and my needs were being ignored. I can’t say that I live free, it’s not possible if you live in a society where you have to work and  pay utilities and food, but I do feel free because I live as free as I can outside of the Matrix, not dependent on anyone and being self-sufficient. In order to get here, I had to go through a lot, going against the system has consequences as you know well.
So, how is it that I as a small child already knew slavery was not an option? I have asked myself this question many times and never really came up with a specific reason or answer. I like to believe that the Old Soul that I am, innately refused to be enslaved this time around and that my purpose in this life was to experience the very issues and then teach others.
Could I say that I was born knowing? I can’t, because most of my memories from childhood are deeply buried or destroyed by the severe and consistent traumas I suffered for the first 25 years of my life, but regardless, I can stand here and tell you honestly that I understand what you are feeling and going through. Freedom is innately always our desire, it’s a choice on how we decide to exercise it.
CARLA: What is really true? Who am I? What am I doing here? When an assumption is tested, what solution is found to work?  That realization that we have drunk in a lot of bad information during our childhoods is often our starting point in choosing to accelerate the pace of our spiritual and mental evolution. Before we begin to play the Game of Life, we consciously choose to know the truth for ourselves. We begin to build our own intelligence.
Breaking away from religious authority, we take personal responsibility for the process of our spiritual and ethical evolution. Breaking away from the scientific view, we claim to have as much of a higher or heavenly nature which is the study of science and psychology. The Confederation suggests that we are every bit as much citizens of eternity and infinite things as we are limited, earthly being who are born, only to die.
When we make the decision to seek the truth, we are knocking on the door of “spirit” says the Confederation teaching. By spirit means a whole range of spiritual guidance. Some think of spirit as the Holy Spirit, or the world of nature or as the hidden world of ghosts, “Ascended Masters” and inner planes teachers. The Confederation’s term, spirit includes all of those meanings.
The Confederation states that free will is involved in the very first movement of the infinite Creator away from its mystery-clad unity. In their story of the Creation, the Creator uses the faculty of it’s free will to choose to know itself.
It then sends forth the Thought or Logos which is Its creative principle and the essence of ITS nature. The essential nature of the Logos is unconditional love.
The Logos then uses Light to manifest the Creation in all of its rich detail. Endless orders of magnitude, from stars to subatomic particles, are then formed. So the first distortion or movement from the pure potential of the un-manifested Creator is FREE WILL. When we awaken to the desire to seek the truth of our being, we imitate the Creator’s decision and turn to free will. We choose to set out upon the Game of Life which can also be termed the “seeking process”or “seeking the truth”.
It is tricky to choose to seek the truth, because we have lower faculty of choice which comes from our great-ape body. That great-ape body and mind come with a faculty of fake free will. Our bio-computer minds are able to make our choices but only from a menu known to it! That is the fake part, because we do not know all the options. We are given only the things we have learned in school and church and at our parents’ knees. We know how to live this life on the level of “getting by”. That is the usual game of life with a flat game-board.
True free will is a characteristic stemming from the Creator. It is the principle by which the Creator chooses to know itself. It generates the universe in which we live. When we use this higher faculty of free will, we are moving away from the flat game-board and are setting up the enhanced Game-Board for a Game of Life.
This faculty of free will imports data from our spirit world sources of guidance into our subconscious minds. We call upon that higher faculty of free will as it it were an angel which has dwelt within us but which we are not yet recognized. Only by that inward reach to the faculty of true freedom of will can we catapult ourselves outside of the box and into a position above the mundane where we can, for the first time, begin to look at the game-board without getting caught by the muddied emotions of the flat board.
You are a spark of the one great original Thought of the infinite Creator. Say that the Creator, in it’s infinity, in it’s impossibility of being described, is a vibration. You have that original vibration, which is unconditional love, as the basis of every cell of your being. Without that Thought of love has nothing been made that is made”.
CARLA: The word love as we use the word normally, is not the energy of the love or Logos on the Gameboard. We sometimes use the word love to indicate romance with its flowers, poems, and serenades. We all understand the iffy nature of romantic love. Who knows? It may last but it may not. That is not the love which created the universe.
The Confederation suggests that the one great original Thought or Logos of the Creator is pure and unconditional love. This vibration of unconditional love creates and manifests all of the worlds that there are according to the nature of the Thought.
Unconditional love or the Logos, then, is a feature of the Game-Board, along with its unitary nature and its foundational free will choice. We know that the Creator’s very nature, ITS “I AM” is unconditional love.We can count upon the Creator to love us unconditionally and absolutely. The Creator will not withdraw that love. It is fascinated to see how it’s creation will progress.
We as a player of the Game of Life, have our core vibration ( I have written about this calling it our frequency signature), that same unconditional love. The Game’s object is, in part, to discover that great, original thought or Logos within ourselves. The dogma of religion suggests that we cannot find that love within ourselves.
INES: The frequency signature or as Carla calls it our core vibration in unique to all of us. We don’t go by names in this multiverse, we are know to each other off planet by our unique vibrations. It is Religion itself that creates the feeling of Powerlessness and I know many people that question their purpose. Even though they are taught by their religious leaders that we are here for one lifetime and therefore, we must ask for mercy creates a confusion and never-ending questioning as to why they even exist if their lives are so full of suffering, so innately they know that is not the truth otherwise they would never spend their whole lives questioning the reasoning behind their pitiful existence as humans.
CARLA: When we choose instead to play the Game, we make live more interesting. We use the flat game-board in order to collect material for The Game. Then we make our move on the Game-Board, which is found within the inner world of though and choice. When that is done, we can move back into our regular life and create moves on the flat board which are informed with the wisdom we have gleaned from  playing the Game.
We can live in both worlds at once. We are intended to do so.
ILLUSION ON THE GAME-BOARD
When the infinite Creator wished to know Itself, Its great heart beat out the next creation with all of its densities and sub-densities and all of the patterns of those densities and creations. Time and space were invoked and that which before was immeasurable and unknowable became a series of illusions that, paradoxically, were to some degree knowable, and these shadows of knowing were much desired by the Creator. And each of these sparks and shadows became agents of the one Infinite Creator, thoughts in and of themselves, thoughts rounded and centered in the one great original Thought which is Love. And so each of you is a Logos, stepped down and stepped down until you are able to experience the very illusion you know experience. And each of you has come through many experiences and many densities to this particular time, at this particular place, each balanced exquisitely in the present moment”.

INES: This quote from Ra leaves me feeling even more secure in my knowledge than before. I have written about this in a different way, that we are fragments of souls. As Souls/beings we can fragment ourselves to experience different levels of creation. The above statement doesn’t talk about this, but in the way that we were created, we have that ability. When someone claims to speak with a GOD or ONE or EVE, they may be doing so in fact, but they may be also creating a new play to be played out. The end game or the end result is that if we chose to be here at this time, why would anyone/anything else try and convince us that we should leave the place/Earth that we chose? This is why I have always doubted Yellow Rose for Texas. I don’t question her integrity as much as I question the entities that contact her. The same goes with all the Channelers, it’s not their integrity that is in question, rather the entities contacting them and the information being given to them. Ra clearly states that we can be anything we choose to be, but if we are simply living the game board, the flat game board then we are not aware that we do have these choices, we simply play along with what is offered here on Earth and think that is all there is to life. This is what the Matrix that includes Religion want us to be at. They don’t want us to question or seek truth because they know that once we make that choice to seek truth, we have already jumped to the Game Board of Life.
CATALYST ON THE GAMEBOARD
“It is very difficult to think of the main and centrally constituent service to the one Infinite Creator as that of being. And yet that is what you came to Earth to do. You came here to be yourself; to breath the air; to participate in the illusions of planet Earth; to go through each and every detail of receiving catalyst, responding to catalyst and moving through the periods of joy and suffering that this catalyst offers you. 
And always your chief responsibility is to be yourself; to feel truly; to examine yourself as fully as you can and to know yourself to the very limit of your ability. You wish to know yourself not to judge yourself or to condemn yourself or to pat yourself on the back but simply to become aware of who you are”.
INES: I have written about our purpose here different times and with offering several theories. Those theories all lead to the same goals and that was to find ourselves and to connect to source. The fact that we made choices to experience this reality or illusion was a choice in expanding our experiences. It was our intent before creating this reality that we would come in blind and deaf, without memories so that we could find our way back to Source. In order to find our back to Source, just as Creator created many levels of densities, we too have to backtrack through those densities to get back to Source. Society in general doesn’t question our purpose here, and if they start questioning this, they surely then start their journey to seeking the truth, truth that is relevant to them or each one of us because we are all uniquely different yet all part of Creator.
CARLA: We have seen that the LOGOS uses primal light; that is, the photon, to build the creation, and that we have a creation of energy rather than matter; a creation built of light in it’s natural generation of the elements and all of the combinations of elements that dwell in every created thing. And we have seen that all of these created things form a physical creation which is illusory. The things we think of as solid are not solid, if we investigate closely enough.
This is not the flat game-board of consensus reality. The Gameboard presents a far different picture in our world. On this larger, metaphysical Game-Board, we players are not caught within the illusions of consensus reality. Knowing that things are not what they seem, we release our eyes and ears from having to believe everything we see and hear.
This includes what we see and hear about ourselves. Who are we? Our parents have told us. Our teachers have told us. Whatever other important figures populated our world as children have also told us. Not only that, but also close friends, mates and other people have continued to define us as adults. And we can believe none of it, at least not to the extent that we allow these opinions to define who we are.
No one at a party asks us who we are. They ask what we do for a living or what our interests are. In the midst of this web of nested illusions in which we are living, we are searching for an even deeper understanding of who we are.
To investigate who you are, we can rely on the always-available present moment and what it brings us from the illusion around us. This is one great thing about the Game of Life. You can play it anywhere! You take the Game-Board with you wherever you go, once you set it up in your deeper mind. Remember, the illusion is not literary real, but it does have real effects on us. The illusion brings us what Baba Ram Das calls “grist for the mill”. The Confederation calls this grist “catalyst”. We discover ourselves as we respond to incoming catalyst.
What do we do with this energy that our ‘catalyst’ has generated?
It is a creation of energy. The choices we make about what the Ra group calls energy expenditures are absolutely crucial as we play the Game of Life. We have just so many seconds to live. We have just so many heartbeats before our environment changes and we drop our physical bodies. And in those times of our life’s heartbeats, we have just so many opportunities to feel, sense, think and choose how to respond. Each morning bit of catalyst is a precious gift. Here, in this present moment, is a fully sufficient environment for playing the Game of Life.
INES: That said, we have to learn to stop mourning our loves ones when they ‘die’. If we are just players on the flat board, their loss causes such trauma and sadness because we don’t understand that they have chosen that time to leave their bodies and completed their experience here. Although I have not yet read anywhere in detail how we choose to enter into this physical body and whether we actually pre-determine our time to leave, logically it should be that way. There is no thing as chance/destiny or accident, therefore, we must have pre-determined when and where we choose to leave unless we have chosen to automatically leave once we have completed the purpose of being here. Once we realize or once we change over to the Game-Board of Life, we can then celebrate the departing souls because we know that they completed their lesson or purpose or game that they came here for.
CARLA: One more point about the search for the true self: The unitary nature of the creation and the essence of the Creator being unconditional love, it is logical to infer that the true self is made of the essence of unconditional love. And the Confederation gives us this assurance specifically, encouraging us to realize that we are sparks of the Creator and possessed of ITS nature. We are ITS love made visible. So is all of the rest of Creation.
INES: I wrote about unconditional love from our earthly aspect and how we don’t really understand the true meaning of love. I just realized that while I was writing this, all of the people I write about are not wrong, they simply made that choice to do what they are doing. It’s difficult to draw the line of not interfering because children need guidance until they are old enough to start choosing and making decisions alone. I just got off the phone with a friend in Bosnia who was telling me her friend is totally out of this world when it comes to his logic. I explained to her, that that is his reality, that is how he sees his own reality and therefore, she has to accept him for all that he is. He is making choices using his free will and so long as it doesn’t affect her in a negative way, she has no right to correct or convince him of anything.
This is probably the most difficult challenge here on this planet because we are so different and unique in our belief systems, our upbringings, education not to mention each country has it’s own unique culture and systems. Our physical and spiritual separation compounds our differences and if we just accept that we are unconditional love, there would be no wars, there would be no separations, there would be no countries with borders.
On the other side of this thought process, is it possible that we created this as part of our journey? Is it possible that we created this fragmented society living in dis-unity to have that experience and teach Creator what that is? Just asking, and it gives me a lot to contemplate each day when I hear people saying how horrible we are, how our civilization has not progressed much, but we can also ask if that is what we chose as a collective group, there is no accidents in this multidimensional space that we exist in. If we are ALL created in unconditional love, if we are unconditional love, then everything that comes from Creator is part of the matrix as well, meaning we have created it to learn and experience what it’s like to be enslaved?
If you didn’t take a deep breath after reading this then you either already know who you are or you have not yet realized who you are. I write about this all the time when I am trying to teach people we don’t need saviors because we are so powerful, we are our own saviors because some of us have chosen that role as well. Accepting yourself as a part of Divine carries responsibilities and many people have a difficult time accepting the fact that we are experiencing and teaching Creator, those of us that have been created by Creator. We become responsible. No longer can we blame anything or anyone. If we are not happy with the way we are living our earthly lives, we can’t ask for someone else to change that for us. It is up to us to change, we create all aspects of our reality and there is no such thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The choices we make determine how fast we will grow and evolve and though we are all ONE, we cannot change people around us because they too have choices.
The catalyst for me to really start questioning who I am was the NDE experiences during both births of my daughter and son. Both arrived by C-Section. How ironic is that, I died in order to give life. I died first for 12 minutes, returned and then gave birth to two babies who should have been brain dead by all medical terms, yet both are highly intelligent and creative beings. (35 and 33 years of age as I write this).
Their intelligence was another catalyst because we beat all odds for survival, including myself. Our cases were studied and tested for four years after their births because the medical teams persisted and insisted on finding fault or consequences in their bodies because of being deprived of oxygen for over 12 minutes. Anyone normal and sane would question their existence after that experience, would you not?
Many events and experiences catapulted me into finding out who I was. That is the first step. Now that you know who you are, who do you use your full potential in this lifetime? We will discuss that in following posts.
For complete reading of this book, you can read it at:
http://www.llresearch.org/library/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice.pdf
the traning
|We We

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES BY CARLA L. RUECKERT – PART TWO

April 25, 2015 Ines Radman CARLA RUECKERTRA AND THE CONFEDERATION, the law of one

THE ENERGY BODY
Mind and Consciousness
Consciousness is, in truth, the consciousness of love, for love, and the distortions of love, are all that there is
Each person has a native vibration that is completely congruent with the Logos that created and formed all the millions of infinite universes. And each, through the process of taking on an incarnation, has signed up for a difficult yet rewarding term of service.
That consciousness, then, that some called Christ-consciousness or cosmic consciousness, dwells within that vessel of skin and bones, muscles and thoughts. Each rattles around in this somewhat alien configuration, a spirit trapped, or just visiting. Most entities spend some time feeling very trapped, and yet this is an opportunity for which you wished very much. This was a trip for which you planned, setting up yourself relationships that would help to focus on your own heart and mind upon those lessons of love you, yourself, deemed to be the most telling and critical for you at this point.
And so that basic vibration of each is Love Itself, distorted, contracted, controlled, shall we say, by the various ways in which, by free will, the entity has chosen to limit or shape consciousness.
Carla: You are a Player of the Game of Life, according to Confederation philosophy. Successful play on the Gameboard goes not to the swift but to the right-hearted. The Player runs a race with himself each day, seeking like the medieval knight for the Grail or spirit of truth, beauty and love which tells a story of the world aright and teaches our hearts to be wise and true.
Ines: I can relate to this information from Ra. I have always felt that I don’t belong here. As mentioned many times before, even as a small child, I would like up to the night sky from my bedroom window and say “Why did you leave me here? I don’t want to be here. I want to go home”. Today, I still feel that way, I still feel like I have come from the Orion that is where I always look to when gazing the night sky. I too feel that I want to go home, there is a longing but I don’t know where home is.
Consciousness is the deepest part of all of our minds. And access to this common consciousness is necessary in order to play the Game of Life well. Without access to this infinite consciousness, we are coming to our Gameboard with faulty and incomplete information.
We, as people, with our surface personalities awake and in control, always limit, color or shape consciousness by those attitudes and thoughts which constitute our prejudices and biases. Those are our “distortion”. We unconsciously see the world through the lenses of our basic assumptions and overall points of view.
Getting bad information is the natural condition of anyone who is not working with an opened heart. Of course we as Players would prefer not to get bad information. We therefore wish to open our hearts and keep them open, so the consciousness which dwells therein can inform us and broaden our points of view.
Carla: As I discuss conscious mind, remember that the object in understanding this material is to learn how better to color, limit and shape our underlying biases and better inform our points of view. Dipping up into the ocean of consciousness for spiritual guidance or Creator-ness—however you like to think of this resource of the deepest mind—helps us to make more informed and skilful choices through the insight, clarity and simplicity that short swim provides.
The Confederation entities use the word, “distortion” a lot. Everything is a distortion of the Law of One to the Ra Group. The Logos, light and all the created suns or sub-Logoi are already distortions of the infinite Oneness of the unmanifest Creator. Each of us is a further focus of the Logos, a sub-sub Logos by the Ra’s terminology, and correspondingly more biased or colored.
It is expected and applauded that we will distort the infinite Oneness. Indeed, we cannot do otherwise, as all manifested things are illusory and therefore a distortion of the infinite and invisible One.
We need to get a handle, therefore, on the dual nature of our apparently unified brain functions. We need to understand how to move between and “play” the two quite different functions of the mind so that they work together. Once we get the picture and start to see how to be a competent Player, the game gets better, since we can compete with ourselves each day for having the most excellent day at the Gameboard yet.
Mind, Consciousness and Perception
What affects the energy body is the thoughts that one has. Therefore, if one is improving one’s diet, and is happy about it, the information of the improved diet moves into the chakra body as good news.
If, on the other hand, an entity is plodding through a dietary regimen that is prescribed for illness, but that entity is unhappy and feels constricted by this regimen, then the information that is given to the chakra body will be quite different. It will be seen like a negative thing to the chakra body, rather than a positive thing.
For the chakra body is not listening to the doctor; nor is it listening to ideas that contain the world “should”. It is only listening to the feelings and the thought forms involved in the translation of physical effects into the feelings and the sensations of the body. A happy heart is more helpful to the chakra system than a good diet. A peaceful mind is more helpful to the chakra system than exercise.”
Carla: We spend time smiling at golden memories. And often we spend more time walking down the sadder bits of memory Lane, wasting our energy on regrets and second thoughts which distract us from play on the Gameboard.
Our culture and our teachers assume each of us has only one mind. We are taught that some people have big brains and some have smaller ones. We are taught that some people are artistic and therefore right-brained. There is no assumption that there is a faculty of mind beyond the feelings and perceptions that are generated by the brain.
For Players of the Game of Life, however, this assumption is faulty. To the Confederation, what we think of as our minds is only part of their definition of “mind”. The deepest portion of the mind in Confederation philosophy is consciousness.
Consciousness is the sea of Being which is of the one infinite Creator. It is made of unconditional love. In our normal state of mind, we may not have access to consciousness. Consciousness dwells within our mind in a non-local, non-physical locus intersecting our energy body in the heart chakra.
What is this energy body? The Confederation material suggests that the energy body is what connects our physical bodies to our eternal spirits or souls. This energy body interpenetrates our physical body and is inseparable from it during our lifetimes.
The energy body holds the blueprint of our perfect body; our body at birth—the body that came into incarnation “from factory”so to speak. It is the train on which we were riding when we arrived. And it is also the train we will ride when we depart. It is not physical as we understand physicality, but it is connected to our physical bodies.
We do not have to worry about losing the connection between our physical bodies and our energy bodies. The two are firmly attached via a kind of umbilical cord which have called the “silver cord”. This energy body has a profound effect upon our experience of life. And the reverse is also true. Our feelings and thoughts have a strong influence on our energy body. Therefore, we need to understand how the two bodies work together in order to offer to us the experience of living a lifetime on planet Earth.
Ines: We live in a world where we are directed, guided and controlled by a powerful force using mind control, media, authority and government as our system of management. Particularly affected cultures are those that are religious oriented in a male patriarchal god. As such, it is very difficult and challenging to speak about our energy bodies, the incarnations, the soul as who we are occupying a body. We are taught that we are here by the grace of god, born in sin and that Jesus died for our sins, therefore, we must now spend the rest of our lives suffering because that is what Jesus did for us. Having said this, I’m now speaking from a culture that thinks like this. Not only do they feel guilty for being born in sin, they are constantly being reminded of the past. Holidays are great reminders of Saint Days, Freedom Days, WWI and WWII. Going to a funeral is painful because of that belief that you are here for one lifetime and that you are dependent upon the grace of god to give or take from you. It is within this culture where there is a lot of suffering, a lot of sickness and disease, a lot of guilt and shame for being born in sin, and the acceptance that all must suffer is mind boggling.
Our energy bodies don’t function the way they should unless we understand how it works. The power that we have to change our reality, to create our reality, to think our reality into being is immensely powerful and thus the PTB don’t want us to know about this. I am just now learning how to speak to my body and give it orders to heal itself. It’s working slowly, I see the changes, but if I don’t write it around the house, I forget because I too have been programmed into believing this body is not in my control and that fate and destiny will determine how long it will last.
Power to the People: Fuel for the Energy Body
“Picture with us, if you will, the creature that you are. You receive this information along your spine, in the physical lines of a system of energy, reception and usage. It is fed infinitely, in an unending supply, by the love and the light of the one Creator.
That light is literally sent down into the heart of the Earth, your mother, who then pours it from the center of the Earth –or you might even say the womb of the Earth—up through the Earth into the soles of your feet into your body system, so that it is constantly streaming into your energy system at the red-ray level and rising as it will up and out through the top of your heard to the gateway to intelligent infinity.”
Carla: When we think about how our bodies get the energy to live a life, we immediately think of food and drink. We assume that we need solid and liquid nutrients in order to be healthy. This assumption is correct, except in those very rare and perhaps mythical cases where a yogi claims literally to live on light. When we are unable to locate a source of water or other liquid, we will die within three weeks. If we cannot find food, we will die within 3 months.
Even if a person finds food enough to live, without certain substances the body suffers ill health. For instance, the bodies of those who are not able to include in their diet a minimal amount of protein from beans, dairy products and meats are unable to process food properly or to perform various cellular functions which are essential to life.
The Confederation says that the body is the creature of the mind. What we feel physically is heavily influenced by our thoughts and emotions. Involved in the word “mind”, are the emotions, feelings, intuitions, gut reactions and biases which inform our thoughts and delimit our ways of processing thought. If this extended mind, including our feelings and biases, is out of power, the physical body will not experience health, no matter how good the diet may be.
The food we eat does not send power to these mental parts of our mind/body/spirit complex. Our emotions, thoughts and intuitions and inspirations are fueled by a more subtle kind of energy. When it comes to the deepest basis of health and well-being, these subtle energies are far more influential in creating wellness within us than food and drink.
What is this subtle energy and power source? We see evidence of that power every day when the sun shines in our part of the world.
The Confederation describes this subtle energy as “the love and the light of the one infinite Creator”. The outward and visible symbol of the Creator’s love/light is the light of our Sun. This same love/light’s inward and invisible nature pours into our energy body an infinite supply.
Just as the Creator’s outward love/light, the sun, brings life to the plant world by offering it light for photosynthesis and the food its interactions with plants develops, the Creator’s inward love/light brings energy and vitality to our energy bodies.
Each planet is an entity, says the Confederation. It is accurate to call our planet Mother Earth. She is alive and aware. She loves the points or focuses of consciousness which live upon her. We humans are some of those points of consciousness. Mother Earth loves us without reservation, the best of mothers, and she feeds us well. She radiates a never-ending supply of limitless love/light which feeds the energy bodies of each of her children.
While we are going about our daily lives, sleeping, eating, working and enjoying leisure hours, our energy bodies are constantly receiving a limitless source of vital energy. If there are no stoppages of the flow of that energy as it flows through our chakras or energy centers, we experience a feeling of well-being and a good, positive state of mind. What many psychologists, as well as spiritually based sources like the Confederation, say is that we can effectively block our own sense of well-being. Indeed we can make ourselves miserable. And often we are not aware that it is our own attitudes and thoughts that are destroying our peace of mind and leaching away our vital energy.
This infinite love/light enters the physical body at the feet, as if flowing into the body from the Earth itself. It enters the energy body at the first chakra or energy center, the red-ray center, which is located at the base of the spine. It exits the body at the seventh chakra or energy center, the violet-ray center, which is located at the top of our head.
Ines: Even 20 years ago, the concept that we are what we think was not widely accepted by people. Even today it’s very difficult for many people to accept the fact that we are responsible for our health and state of mind. Furthermore, we choose to be sick or well. This choice is not widely known by many people, therefore, when they are not feeling well, they focus all their attention on that thought/reality and never get out of that cycle. People that feel their life is a destiny or that they have no control over their lives, are not very happy. Their lives don’t go the way they want them to. Often they suffer from lack of. Their refusal to take responsibility for their thoughts is too much for them to accept so denial sets in. Most people that I know; that are not happy, well or financially set are negative people that see only the dark side, that blame others for their problems.
Today, we are more open to this concept. I don’t see it as a concept; I live this thought of creating what I want in my life, and therefore, lack nothing. There is nothing that I cannot do, because I KNOW I can do it and like a young child, I visualize myself in that situation that I want to create. Often, I can’t tell the difference between daydreaming or sleep dreaming because when I focus on something I want, it takes up my consciousness and stays in that form until what I want is realized. It may not happen at the time that I want it, but somehow it does manifest and often when I least expect it.
Carla: When we are having trouble with our marriages, our birth families, our work environments or other groups and legal entities, we can block the energy there.
When people are blocked in one, two or all three of these first basic centers, this means that love/light is not sufficiently supplied to the fourth and next chakra up the pipeline, which is the heart of the grean-ray energy center. Without sufficient supply of energy into the heart chakra, the heart cannot get open or stay open. The clarity of mind which comes from having the heart center open cannot be found. Without that open heart’s clarity, it is very hard to make loving and compassionate choices in ethical situations.
So keeping these first three energy centers unblocked is essential for the Player of the Game of Life. Without food into the heart center, we are stuck with the sense and the intellects of our physical bodies, which are like those of a great ape. Our physical bodies are of the great ape family, as are our physical minds. The physical mind is a tool designed to make choices, and it is a good tool, but the parameters of intellectual choice tend to be limited to earthly, logical options. This works well for ethically neutral choices we make like which food to buy at the grocery store or what room to tidy first on cleaning day. When the intellectual mind faces ethical choices, however, it tends to fail to be able to fully to value the issue at hand.
Using Mind and Consciousness Together
“From the point of view of the heart, the workings of the intellect seem young, untrained and immature. However, it is our feeling that it is helpful not to scorn the use of the intellect completely but to depend primarily upon the knowing aspect of the heart, and then move into the use of intellect, directing the intellect rather than being directed by the intellect, in the perfectly just and reasonable attempt to look into what might be happening.
Ines: The mind of the physical body is our intellect. I do not use the word, intelligence, as when we call someone intelligent we tend to imply they are using some degree of consciousness as well their intellect.
This intellect is our very own” bio-computer”. It may have many features in common with other people’s intellectual capacities but it remains unique to each of us. We work our brains by focusing our will and steadying our attention on our chosen subject. Someone whose intellect is high is said to possess a powerful mind. The intellect uses its power like a bulldozer to push the subject at hand into an organization which makes logical sense. Its favorite tools are words. It writes its programs using the language of words.
The mind of the energy body is consciousness. Consciousness can also be termed “the mind of the heart” the “consciousness of spirit”, “cosmic awareness”, “Christ-consciousness” and “cosmic consciousness”. This consciousness is part of the unitary nature of the Gameboard. It writes the programs by concepts rather than by words.
Those who are relatively able to access consciousness within their daily lives are said to be inspired, blessed or gifted. It is as though the user of consciousness is touched by a more spacious point of view and given a higher degree of insight. This consciousness does not wield power in the same aggressive sense in which the intellectual mind wields power. Its inspirations come quietly into the asking heart.
Consciousness will not overwrite the programming of the intellectual mind unless asked to do so. This can occur in unusual circumstances which delete the normal intellectual functions and allow consciousness to be substituted as the default setting.
We all have access to this same consciousness, which is the vibration of unconditional love; the vibration of the Logos. It is the steady state of vibration for the entire creation. It is an ocean of creativity and insight into which we can enter when we have been able to balance and clear our lowest three energy centers.
We have a fair grasp of what our intellects can do. The intellect solves problems. It uses logic and expects to stick close to the facts of what the senses can ascertain and what the authorities, usually scientists, tell us is so. It is a good, competent tool as far as it goes. It is good to use the intellect when its powers of analysis and organization can help to solve a problem.
Consciousness is quite another kind of mind. Indeed, its basic nature is that of the soul or spirit within us. Insight, intuition, “knowing”or gnosis and inspiration are its hallmarks. Its power to inspire is limited only by our ability to take our intellects off-line and clear the way for access to this “mind of the heart” that we call consciousness is.
Our intellects will die when our bodies die. Our consciousness will not even break stride. And I say this having experienced physical death. At the age of 25, during a C-Section, my heart stopped beating. I stopped breating. I remained dead for 12 minutes which doctors worked on me to bring me back before my son was even born.
I experienced no loss of consciousness during this event. I did shift environments. I immediately found myself in another body that I was aware of that was me, but it was not heavy, it was weightless. I returned back to my body, struggling to breath and continued to be conscious.
The consciousness that is unconditional love does have demonstrable effects on the physical objects, such as the crystalline nature of water changing when loving thoughts are directed towards it. Emoto’s photos show that loving thoughts affect crystalline structures in water. However the connection is impossible to prove except by circumstantial evidence.
We will find no joy when we try to prove anything metaphysical, like the existence of love or consciousness. The faculty or type of mind that is consciousness does not yield to scientific proof. It is not logical. In the human sense it is not reasonable. The faculty of true consciousness sleeps, like folklore’s Snow White, in our hearts until we awaken it with the kiss of our seeking to find it.
The intellect—the mind of the physical body—works well on the flat gameboard. It does not really know how to use consciousness. Consciousness—the mind of the heart and soul—works well on the Gameboard. Consciousness can use the intellect, and we need both faculties working together in order to be an effective Player. We live in both worlds simultaneously as we play the Game of Life. We need to be able to use both faculties and to integrate the two streams of information and thought as we go.
Play on the Gameboard starts on the gameboard of everyday, the commonplace events of our living being the incoming catalyst. We receive this catalyst with our intellect and also with the surface emotions which are part of the response system of our physical bodies. We examine the catalyst. Much catalyst is ethically neutral.
Some catalyst is charged with the potential for making an ethical choice. We are Players detect the incoming catalyst which involves an ethical decision. We toggle up to play on the Gameboard in our minds. We invite our consciousness to join our intellect in the consideration such as guidance, insight and intuition to find our way to the most informed ethical decision. We set our intention to find our way to the most informed ethical decision. We set our intention to offer our highest and best response. In doing so, our work on the Gameboard is done. Then we mentally toggle back down to the flat gameboard, where we express and manifest our response in the context of our everyday lives.
Until we are able to keep our energy pipelines open into our hearts reliably, we will have trouble dealing well with ethical issues in life.

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum