OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES Empty LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LIVING THE LAW OF ONE SERIES

April 14, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorizedthe law of one

In my last post I mentioned Ra and that I had not read the material. I haven’t, in a sense that is. I have glanced it over here and there looking for specific subjects that interested me, but I have never read it from 1st to last pages.  Last night, something told me to start looking for it and I came across a PDF format of “Living the Law of One” by Carla Rueckert.
I really enjoyed reading the first part of the book because she has designed it in such a way that it anyone can read it and understand it. Furthermore, it’s in an order that is easy to understand and a quote from the Ra Confederation is then followed up by her comments and explanations.
I decided for those that don’t have time to read the books to put a small series of Ra material, and choosing what parts was very challenging, so I chose subjects that are of interest to us today, who we are, why we are here and how to achieve that end game of learning our lessons and moving into higher realms/densities/frequencies.
Each series will be a specific subject so that you don’t have to read the first or fourth, you can read any subject that is interesting to you. If any of you dear readers are interested in a specific area, let me know and I will look it up for you and quote it for you here.
If you are interested and have not read the book, you can read it here in it’s entirety: http://www.llresearch.org/library/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice/living_the_law_of_one_the_choice.pdf
In the meantime, here is the start of the series and that defines Creator
GOD/CREATOR ACCORDING TO RA
“Why did Creator choose to make creations? Our comment has often tended to be that the Creator is attempting to gain knowledge and appreciation of itself. The Creator wishes to know Itself. Thusly, it sends forth parts of itself within an illusion to see what will happen and to learn from the colors created in the palette of emotions that you have created through many experiences and incarnations. This palette contains your beauty and is unique to you, so that you can teach the Creator that which no one else in all of Creation is able to teach. For you are the only one of you in all of the infinite universe. Thusly, it is your gift to the Creator that comes from you, that is greatly desired. You cannot please the Creator by being someone else but only by being most truly and deeply yourself.”
Imagine that, that we are teaching the Creator that which no one else can teach. If we see ourselves this way, without judgement of course, there is no good or bad in this teaching lesson, it is about experiencing all that is. Why we choose to be hurtful and mean is another topic, but if this is correct, will it change my behavior knowing that I am now teaching Creator something? For me it won’t because I have really worked hard at being a good human, proving that I am worthy of my creators love, not that I need to prove worthiness. I feel that way. I feel that my life here on this planet leads to something, that it’s not about getting up every morning and doing 3D things to survive. I have always felt that there is a higher purpose to our lives here and the key was to discover what that purpose was.
In many other versions of Creator and our purpose here, they talk about this. They talk about us choosing to come here, blind, without memories and that we were challenged to find our way home without a light or sight. Either way, it’s leading to the same place and that is home to where we were Created. We use terms loosely such as God, Creator, Father, Mother, Gaia, Source, etc. Which one of these terms are the ones we should be using? I like to use Source, it’s a reference word meaning “from the beginning or the cause of”. Since I have experienced being at Source through an NDE, for me that is home.
I think that if we lose our purpose or don’t have a purpose for being here, we get lost in the programming of this matrix. But when I think about it, is it possible that we created this matrix? Is it possible that we created the game and challenged ourselves to figure it out? Perhaps we are the oldest souls in the infinite Universe and we were bored, we wanted a real challenge so we chose this Matrix game.
Let’s create a Planet, let’s go down there and create a Matrix and see how many souls we can fool into believing there is another system that is not of Source. We will all agree to have our memories wiped but not from the Akash, and give ourselves a few million years to figure it out. If we don’t get out of that Matrix within 10 million years, someone will come and wake us up and remind us who we are so that we can get back home.
Do you think it’s not possible? Stop thinking as a 3D human, think as a infinite being of light, would you not want to play such a game? It still serves the purpose of teaching Creator.
Something to think about.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum