Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here”

Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” Empty Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here”

Posted on 2015/04/25 by kauilapele
Kp Message 4-25-15… “I AM Here” 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_57There is an energy of awakening enveloping this planet right now. One aspect of that awakening is what is occurring on and around Mauna Kea, and an awakening to the fact that the “thing” called “Hawai’i” is not a “state of the US government”, but rather is still “The Kingdom of Hawai’i“.
I know that I am a Cosmic BEing, a “citizen” of the Cosmos. I know that I am a Sovereign BEing… Sovereign within myself.
It matters not where in this world I may travel, and/or reside… I am a Sovereign-within-myself BEing, of the Cosmos, of this planet. And I am “at home” wherever I AM.
I AM here now, in this planetary surface location called “Hawai’i” to BE here fully, to assist (as I am guided) in the raising of the Energies of Hawai’i, in alignment with what is happening on many other levels, in many other places, for the real-izing of our own Inner Freedom, to BE, ad of who we ARE.
In this particular location, of Hawai’i, I know I am here to partake and assist in the correction of the so-called “Kingdom overthrow” events, the healing of these islands and their peoples which resulted from those events, to assist those who have been born here, physically, to re-claim and renew and re-energize the Kingdom of Hawai’i, and to renew and revitalize the awareness of each and every person here in Hawai’i (and on this planet), of their connection to their Higher Self, and their connection with the Cosmos.
At this moment, I AM here, IN Hawai’i… for Hawai’i.
Aloha Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum