Latest topics
» #Qanon News - Sometimes the Truth is Right in Front of You plus more
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISSAC Kappy - Good Guy or Cointelpro Agent? You Decide...
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hacking an Election... so EASY an 11 year can do it!
Today at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHERE IS THE RED PLANET ON OUR SOLAR SYSTEM? plus MORE
Today at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks To Radio Sputnik About A No Deal Brexit
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unidentified Objects Hover Above Us plus MORE
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Smoke Cannabis for Medical Purposes with Dry Herb Vaporizers or Dab Wax Pens
Today at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three UFOs Kicking Up A Dust Storm On The Moon, Apollo 10 Photos
Today at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: Real-time Perseid meteor shower
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 12: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN UNTIL THE GULLIBLE GET A CLUE!
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by 4-truth

» COINTELPRO AGENTS ISAAC KAPPY AND LIFT THE VEIL CAUGHT TRYING TO SET UP "CONSPIRACY THEORIST"
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stanford’s Most Successful Remote Viewer Reveals Location Of 4 Alien Bases On Earth
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Healing the Mind Illusion
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 260- Week 82 POTUS Report w/ The Fetz: JFK’s “The Plot” exposed by Q-Anon
Yesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon News - Q: THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? plus more
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Holy Basil Works to Reduce Stress and Defeat Cancer
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Is Getting Too Real..
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leuren Moret: Solar eclipse $289million MonsantoRoundup verdict protects entire planet from genocide
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Corruption Exposed To Washington State Board of Health
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nature Valley Ad Shows The Down Side Of Children Addicted To Technology
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 8-13-18
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Victory Against Monsanto - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Yesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Kauilapele » Kp Message 2-10-18

Kp Message 2-10-18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kp Message 2-10-18 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Kp Message 2-10-18… “The Being-ness of me is having Challenges… with 3D Earth Happenings, Disclosure, and…”

Posted on 2018/02/10 by Kauilapele
Yes, that’s right. Yes I DO post things about all those things in the title up there, but I am having some challenges with all of it.
3D Earth happenings… Just watched bits and pieces of a super long Jerome Corsi video group discussion of this memo, that memo, which leads to this and that and that and this. There was another one by Roy Potter earlier that kind of felt the same to me. There was nothing there I felt was “mine” to hear.
Disclosure… I looked at the Conscious Life Expo website (now going on in LA. 2/9 – 2/12). Tonnes of speakers, surely a lot of neat people. But no interest whatsoever in participating in any way shape or form. Yes, there’s online live streaming options (David Wilcock trilogy is “only” $144… for live streaming? Come on!!), but for some reason, this year, I feel no attraction to any of it.
I’m sure many others feel the same, I’m sure many feel differently. I do not care about that.
Is there a point to all this? Maybe yes, maybe no. I can tell you that the only way I’m really getting involved in things is if they DEEPLY resonate… within. That’s it.
Sometimes the BEingness of me wants to just “rant” a bit about all that. As I’ve realized I’m primarily here to work with energies, and Inner Guidance, all this 3D earth happenings stuff, as fascinating as it can be, means nothing to my BEingness. This “Disclosure” deal… it’s already happened for me. Disclosure is an inside job. That’s the main thing I’ve learned… for me.
I mean, so what if “Trump this, Trump that”, “Memo this, memo that”, “Pleiadeans this, Pleiadeans that”, “Blue Avians here, Blue Avians there,” “Emery dissected this little ET, Emery dissected that big ET” … I mean, come on… That’s just not such a big deal to me anymore. Not at all.
Maybe I need a vacation (really?… a vacation from Hawaii?)… Yes, that’s right. Maybe that’s the deal.
Anyway, no matter what’s going on with this post, I feel it helps to put them out there. Maybe it just helps me, maybe it helps one or two others… I don’t know. The energies overall feel very “explosive”, and perhaps I’m just “exploding” little inner things (like popping those bubble wrap bubbles right now.
That’s all for now.
Aloha all, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum