OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Understanding EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Understanding EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Understanding EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Understanding EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Understanding EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Understanding EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Understanding EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Understanding EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Understanding EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Understanding EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Understanding EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Understanding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Understanding Empty The Understanding Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Understanding

ethompson Resonance and reality 11 0
“The internal dialogue is what grounds people in the daily world. The world is such and such or so and so, only because we talk to ourselves about its being such and such and so and so. The passageway into the world of shamans opens up after the warrior has learned to shut off his internal dialogue” Carlos Castaneda: The Wheel of Time.
The Understanding 16665992_ml-1024x1024
‘The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.’ The Kybalion.
 The Law of Three
Our dimension is a dual one, and the two opposing poles give rise to a third estate[dimension], just as male and female polarities unite to create a child.  This is the Law of Three and the esoteric meaning of the trinity, the tetrahedron, the trident, and the Fleur-de Lis, the ancient symbol of elite control from Mesopotamia, so beloved by the satanic rulers of this world.
All physical manifestation in the third dimension obeys the Law of Three, and is the reason for the tetrahedral fractal nature of our reality. When we examine the physical nature of ourselves and our world, we soon realise that all manifested form is a The Understanding Phigeometric construction based The Understanding 21253165_l-1024x697on the Fibonacci  Spiral and the Golden Mean.
A simple example of tetrahedral fractals in our own body, are the three joints in our fingers, transposed to the three joints in our arms: wrist, elbow and shoulder.
In my article: ‘Shattering the Illusion of Reality’, and ‘Smashing the Programme’ I talked about my spiritual disillusionment when I realised that all manifested form was just an animated piece of geometric software and, the bewildering and rather terrifying understanding that our dimension is fake and we are trapped inside it, thinking that it’s real.
 Understanding the Laws that govern reality.

When we study the Laws that govern this dimension[the ‘foreign installation’]without fear and denial, and apply the knowledge and understanding in our daily life, we leave our fearful mindset behind us.
By opting out of the game of ‘us and them’, and  ‘me versus you’, we  shift from the polarities of active/passive into neutral. The faster frequency generated by the change in our perspective, powers our intent and we can focus on creating a different frequency pattern for ourselves, and consequently the planet.
When we enter neutral and no longer dissipate our energy on a game that can’t be won, we speed up in frequency.   The speed of our new vibration is incompatible to the negative charge operating on this planet, and through resonance allows us to hack the reptile brain and re-programme it.
The more of us that make a spiritual move into the observer status, and act in the Now with loving intent, the weaker the elite parasites and their alien hosts become.
Uncovering the truth
As above, so below; as within, so without.
Once we see the contrived nature of reality on every level, and discover we’ve been caught up in a monumental Lie, uncovering the truth becomes our life’s endeavour.
I have asked myself many times what powers my beloved cats, the flowers and the trees. What is the indefinable essence that animates all life?… the mysterious ‘nous’ that comes and goes with the breath.
The electro-magnetic power of our un-coded DNA
Science tells that that human beings only access 10% of their original instructions[DNA codes] The rest is junk they tell us. What they don’t tell us is that the junk is electromagnetic, it is raw energy. Energy cannot be destroyed. So where is it?
That Art Thou
I know in my Heart with unshakeable conviction, that the ‘nous’ the mysterious essence that invigorates and powers the natural world, is the magnificent energy of our hijacked multi-dimensional consciousness, our ‘missing’ DNA.
Because of our split blueprint, it cannot manifest in inner space, and so as the law of Duality dictates, it is projected as outer space.
This explains why, those of us who are truly alive, feel the Heart pain of the planet and the suffering of its creatures: for it is us…   That Art Thou.
The enemy has engineered us not only to attack ourselves, but to constantly replicate the fractal human body.
Sex and replication of the fractal

There are many indigenous oral histories that talk of a time when there was no moon and women did not menstruate. Credo Mutwa talks about the coming of the Chitauri, the serpent people who separated a single blueprint into two halves:  male and female.
The separation of one into two creates three…our reality. The deliberate splitting of our  blueprint created the Fall into density, duality and sexual reproduction.
The constant conscious and sub-conscious searching for the other half of our polarity, the opposite sex has been exploited by our handlers. In sexual orgasm, we touch our true divinity, and so we want to repeat the ecstasy over and over again. The desire for the re-unification of self and hormonally induced need, creates an endless supply of human bodies to be parasitised by the creators of the ‘loosh farm.’
Time to defrag
It is time for us to defrag the programme, delete old files that no longer serve the whole, and rise like the phoenix from the ashes of the reptile mind.
Stay tuned.
Buy the book ‘The key made of Air’ and start the journey.

Thanks to: http://www.heartstarbooks.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum