OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Date: Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Subject: The Racket Report

This report came from therackerreport.com, page 3.

The Racket Report – 10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) threatens to kill the U.S. dollar according to Bloomberg and other sources. The International Monetary Fund is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar on October 20, 2015. Experts say this will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.

This announcement is expected to trigger one of the most profound transfers of wealth in our lifetime. Bloomberg reports that this decision comes on the heels of China pushing for their own currency to be elevated to reserve currency status. Experts are saying if you want to protect your savings and retirement, you need to get your money out of the U.S. dollar investments and into the one asset class that rises as currencies collapse.

The IMF is one of the most powerful, secretive organizations in the world. They monitor the financial health of more than 185 countries. They establish global money roles and provide “bailout” assistance to bankrupt nations. Some are warning that any move by the IMF to supplant the U.S. dollar could be catastrophic to American investments.

According to Juan Zarate, who helped implement financial sanctions while serving in George W. Bush’s Treasury Department, “once the other currency becomes alternative to the dollar, rules of the game begin to change”

Leong Sing Chiong, Assistant Managing Director at a major central bank, said this dollar alternative “is likely to transform the financial landscape in the next 5-10 years.”

Currency expert Dr. Steve Sjuggerrud warned, “I’ve been active in the markets for over two decades now, but I’ve never seen anything that could move so much money, so quickly. Hundreds of billions of dollars could change hands in a single day after this announcement is made. The announcement will start a domino effect, that will basically determine who in America gets rich in the years to come, and who struggles.”

So as we say goodbye to the U.S. dollar’s dominance, it doesn’t have to mean goodbye to your savings and retirement. Experts are recommending that you remove at least some of your savings and retirement from the dollar backed, paper-based financial system and protect it with the one asset that has outlasted every fiat currency ever invented the last 5,000 years: Gold.

Share this information with your friends and family before the October 20 deadline. Don’t watch your money fly in the wind!
- See more at: http://theracketreport.com/102015-will-be-the-end-of-the-u-s-dollar-as-we-know-it-international-monetary-fund/#sthash.xE8BcgSq.dpuf

10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It - International Monetary Fund
The Racket Report - 10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It - International Monetary Fund The IMF (International Monetary Fund) threatens to kill the U.S. dollar according to Bloomberg and other sources. The International Monetary Fund is expected to announce a reserve currency
theracketreport.com

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

The 20th is looking to be a Very Interesting day.. Thanks Purps

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

looks like it....

I have someone that has been sending me this info for weeks now and she insists it is for real this time so we shall see

would be awesome!

bs4ever

bs4ever

Long overdue but...........we have all heard this before.

Keeping an eye on events but expecting no change is what we are used to with this, I absolutely hope something moves forward positively though. In terms of collapsing the US Dollar, well I sincerely hope it is done with the motive of as little harm as possible to the American public who are innocent of the actions of the US Govt.

We shall soon see, as Nannee is a day in front of all of us Aussie will be first to wake up to any change, keep us posted Nan

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep...

here is the latest from my friend:

FYI ----- Iraq did not pass the Investment law yesterday, which was one of the required laws to be passed before the RV was allowed to occur. But, they are supposed to pass it today. Their parliament meeting starts at 11 a.m. Iraqi time. All the rest of the required laws have been passed. This probably delayed release codes going out today, but after passage should allow the release codes to issue tomorrow 9 a.m. EST USA time., which would coincide with announcements from Lagarde, the Pope and The One (The Kenyan). Another source says Wed. We will see. Cheers!

bs4ever

bs4ever

TNT with a little less showmanship?

I do so hope I am proved wrong, I will be able to tell the wife she can have new shoes.....if the blacksmith hasn't folded ;-)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh no you didn't!!!

lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

(*) (*) (*) From a radio host, Maria's friend: Tuesday - October 20, 2015/The IMF's Christine LeGarde announces the inclusion of the Chinese Yuan as a good standing member of the SDR family, as well as China's new global reserve currency status. The Vatican's Pope Francis releases a corresponding statement supporting (blessing) the harmonious new financial compromise. This announcement publicly acknowledges the Global Currency Reset for the world community. Public in-bank redemptions set to begin worldwide of first basket RV currencies. PUBLIC BOND REDEMPTION ENSUES AFTER FIRST CURRENCY TRANSFER hearing tomorrow money movement and all over by weekend

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Shit this is all going crazy atm and I need to catch up! Been too busy with bloody kids and grandkids! Better watch the news tonight!

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Good to see you Nannee

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Vaughn! How are you keeping?

WTF

WTF

It is interesting that Iraq will pass laws today and that the Iran deal was implemented yesterday. 10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund 1686750091

WTF

WTF

and 6 more days until Mr Keshe releases free enery, so all these corrupt fuckers will be stuffed if they dont do something quick!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So RV or not? What do we all think? And where is Yman?? I thought he would have been smashng out the info?!

bs4ever

bs4ever

Level head needed folks

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/19/us-imf-currency-china-idUSKCN0QO1RT20150819

Lagarde is reported as saying October 2016

The only "reports" saying this year are coming through Dinar sites etc, lets take a step back and watch

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ah yes of coure BS!! I have been saying for a long time the crash will be in 2016 but this new info lookee convincing! Thanks for coming in with a level head and yayy to me not having to sit up hlf the night to watch the news hahahahahahaha!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WTF... this is exactly what we where saying... the Keshe free energy devise is going to blow these oil mongers out of the water. :)

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

bs4ever

bs4ever

Nan....I sure hope it's this month as everyone else does. Above I should have said the only reports saying this SEEM to be coming from Dinar sites.

Should I hear anything positive......this will be the first point of call with the news

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:

WTF... this is exactly what we where saying... the Keshe free energy devise is going to blow these oil mongers out of the water. :)

As discussed with a US national treasure in the early hours ;-)

bs4ever

bs4ever

Also

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang is at this moment in Buckingham Palace with Madge, the Chinese DEMANDED that he meet her and be recognised earlier this year, so all may not be as it seems.

The stories about Madge having influence in such matters are legion, so demanding (and getting) his state visit with Madge may, and I suggest may be about more than Chinese investment in the former yookay.

All we can do is wait really

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mid day here and not a word....

anyone else got any info?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Mid day here and not a word....

anyone else got any info?

Mid evening here and screens showing same as yesterday

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Intel sources are telling us Chinas currency was just added to the basket of SKRS and is a new reserve currency. Still expecting this to hear this is to go today

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

My Intel tells me that...........meh I got nothin lol!

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Still expecting this to hear this is to go today

Fingers crossed.....

WTF

WTF

Australia announced China free trade agreement passed this morning!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was just informed that the word is no RV but a drop of the zeros. No public RV.
If you are in a group you have been scammed.
private placements for the big wigs only.
I am not sure how the drop of zeros on the public side is supposed to work if at all if there will not be public cash ins.
to be honest I am confused on these points.

then another says this:

First PPP groups to get paid in the wee hours tonight. Then high level pre-negotiated rate groups followed by G64/internet groups. All of this over the next 10 day window. But it starts tonight.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

10/20/15 Will Be THE END Of The U.S. DOLLAR As We Know It – International Monetary Fund Brick-Wall

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:
I am not sure how the drop of zeros on the public side is supposed to work 

25k Dinar note becomes 25 Dinar note....
We have heard this one before many times

The greed of those that want to shut the rest of the world out would not do this to themselves nor be able to get away with private or group exchanges at a higher rate. When any currency stops becoming worthless and attracts an exchange rate of interest, it will be the same exchange rate anywhere in direct relation to where the nation issuing the currency stands in terms of its manufacturing and/or natural resources.

Largarde has said October 2016 for the Yuan to join the basket, what if people are looking at the wrong market, and the wrong place?

A tactic truly time honoured by the devious and powerful is diversion.

There are a few wild cards running loose at the moment, and the understated Kensch tech is just the latest, try to imagine a world NOT DEPENDENT ON OIL in maybe five years.

It changes everything, so who benefits?

Those who grow and produce rice, wheat, foods of all kinds. Those who have minerals like diamonds, coal, metals ad infinitum.

These are the currencies that should be watched for movement and even if there were no demand for oil at all the nations that spring to mind are

Australia
Canada
Most of Africa
Most of the East/far East
Vietnam in particular
And our old hope Iraq which has minerals as yet unmeasured

Many factors are loose and all of them suggest looking in one spot IE Iraq and Dinar is just one option that may be open to all in ways as yet undiscussed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum