Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman

The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman Empty The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman (39:40)

Posted by Lou on October 27, 2015

Hint: Aliens.
Oh, you think I am a conspiracy theorist?
I don’t know about you, but I am getting sick and tired of so-called “science” and the lies that so-called “scientists” spread forward.
I am a scientist myself, and I am ashamed of what modern scientists have been doing with the truth. Science can be bought by the highest bidder. Look at what happened to Canada for the last nine years under a primitive religious freak we called prime minister.
Archaeology was my first love. I despaired when I saw what so-called “archaeologists” did with the truth they were given. Archaeologists for the most part are basically used car salesmen working for whomever pays them. 
Now, get off your ivory towers and start spreading the truth. The truth is you don’t know nothing. No idea. Zip. Nada. All you have is conjectures paid by the highest bidders.
I am truly disgusted.
Now, pay attention to the stones, not the narrative or the production, and tell me that humans did this?
By the way, I believe that all people in Latin America should get angry, commandeer a few thousands ships, and go to Spain to reclaim their wealth. Rob the graves of those pricks and take their gold fillings.
Effen Spaniards. What do they call them in England? Oh yeah, C—ts. Bring back the gold you bastards.

(I’m only happy when I piss off an egghead, or anybody with an opinion)

Thanks to: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum