OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Going Out On A Limb… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Going Out On A Limb… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Going Out On A Limb… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Going Out On A Limb… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Going Out On A Limb… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Going Out On A Limb… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going Out On A Limb…

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going Out On A Limb… Empty Going Out On A Limb… Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Going Out On A Limb…

November 15, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Going Out On A Limb… Black-protest-red-sign-war-favim-com-63082
Photo source:
I am not sure if the energies of late are due to the CME activity or not, but the energies have been very intense indeed. To me is feels like we are nearing the end of this long ride we’ve been on, only instead of slowing down like a roller coaster or merry-go-round does as it nears the end of the ride, ours is speeding up to warp 8 or 9! It is like being in a well shaken snow globe, flying wildly about  in circles, then slowly floating down towards the bottom, only to be flown about again. Things are definitely in the midst of change, no question about it. People seem to be flipping out all over the place, which was often spoken about in regards to the end times. People unable to handle the energies raising up and dismantling our inner security.  Absolutely nothing is making sense, life seems like a foreign language. We, being the faithful humans that we are, we like things to make sense and line up correctly, but we are not getting that reassurance in this present reality.
Living each day has become somewhat of a grab bag game. One can never be sure what each day will bring when they wake up. Mass murders, plane crashes, political correctness, horribly propagandized media coverage, which by the way is out of control. It seems a bit overwhelming, but deal with it all we must. It is all part of this ride we are on. This is why we were chosen to be here at this time, to find the safe route out of the chaos, to usher in this shift in human consciousness, by lighting the way so others can follow as well. I think we are being tested mightily right now, the fortitude of our endurance is being challenged. I think the pace at which the people are waking up now is picking up speed and as more wake up, it seems there is a need for the universe to keep the balance by helping  something on the dark side fall apart. I watch this all taking place and still I am amazed by it all.
In my humble opinion, everything will continue going faster until it all collides and comes undone, which will be a good thing, it’s needed. We cannot build our new world amidst the carcass of the old. Let us sweep things clean to make room for regrowth to unfold. Seems like a good time for us all to practice our part of holding things together when that time comes. All the work we have done clearing out has readied us for this endeavor, we are prepared and it is time to dust ourselves off and step forward. I still cannot silence that side of me that wants desperately to take action. I cannot see where the people’s silence is moving us forward towards anything positive at all. So much is being deliberately done to the world right now for hidden agendas and many, many people know this truth and yet we still do nothing. For months now I have been appalled by countries opening up their borders to the refugees. It was obvious from the beginning that ISIS would take full advantage of getting into countries through this revolving door. Are we all going to let complete destruction take place where we live or worse, loose our country to this lack of thinking things through?
Take all of that money being spent on caring for refugees and build a space in their own country that can be carefully guarded for their protection, until the worst of this is over. Oh my Goodness, I am not being politically correct.  NO I am not! Political correctness was created to silence the people so the ugly agendas could keep going on! I live in America, I wish to be safe in my country and I will not ever agree with bringing in refugees to this country if we have no way of checking backgrounds or even knowing for certainty who each person is, especially with so many people wishing harm to us. Heck, It is wrong, it is unsafe and there are other ways to tend to their needs in their own country and not put this country or any other country in harm’s way. I for one am tired of living in this insanity our Government has created. It is time to push back in defiance, take back our own control and bring back sanity to an out of control world. For anyone sitting on the fence still, either jump down and be a part of taking your country back or just keep believing in what your television tells you. Let us all join together now to find ways to make a positive difference in the world and get to it!.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

2Going Out On A Limb… Empty Re: Going Out On A Limb… Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 pm

MartyM

MartyM

OH there you go, using common sense again.  You know that War is a profitable enterprise and it also helps reduce the so called overpopulation of the feeders.  Feeding the feeders is just an unnecessary waste of resources...  Of course the fact that this scenario has been deliberately concockted is just as horrendous.

3Going Out On A Limb… Empty Re: Going Out On A Limb… Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Visionkeeper

There is no common sense in the world anymore! Everything is upside down and I'm getting dizzy! Stay warm up there Marty. I'm right next door in VT and the chill is in the air...VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

4Going Out On A Limb… Empty Re: Going Out On A Limb… Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:43 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Yes VK, indeed it is and soon to be followed by those big white flakes that everyone seems to forget how to drive in... Talk about attention deffacit... lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum