OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… Empty Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward…

December 26, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Sharing My Thoughts As We Go Forward… Wpid-wp-1410544159044
What a very odd Christmas indeed. It started out weird because it was so warm and balmy outside! Instead of temperatures in the 20’s with snow and ice, we were hustling about in shirt sleeves in the 60’s! I kept hearing people say it just didn’t feel Christmasy at all. I thought about that for a while, but slowly a new perspective began to form in my mind. What if it wasn’t the weather at all throwing us off? What if in fact we are perhaps done with Christmas as it has been, as we enter into this new world? We all know or feel, ourselves and life in general, changing each and every day. It is almost to the point of Chaos. So why do we try to hold on to whatever is no longer needed, whatever is now outdated, it no longer holds the feeling it once did? Seems to me it’s okay, as it states we have moved just that much further along down the road en route to freedom. It would be wise to be aware of our shifts and hopefully allow them to take place without a massive struggle to not let go.
We know when it is time to change. We may repaint rooms in our homes, rearrange furniture, change our hairstyle, buy new clothes. Whatever it is, it is our way of honoring ourselves and saying yes to wherever space we are headed next. So why must we hold on to traditions like Christmas? It’s almost as if people feel fear of losing their control in their lives. If we can keep most things the same year after year it gives us security that life goes on, we are secure in who we are, false though it may be. Ask yourself who you would be without the usual Christmas in your life. You would still be the same person inside. We allow all of these external situations define who we are. If we strip it all away then who are we? Perhaps it is time we found out.
We are creating the new world brick by brick as we go along and suddenly we find what felt right in the old world no longer fits in with the new. So don’t fight it, don’t succumb to the pressure to keep up with the Jones’s. I suddenly realized this year Christmas no longer meant to me what it used to. There was no sadness over this, just an understanding that what was, no longer fit into my new world. This experience is asking us to be strong in ourselves, be courageous to leap outside the box and create new traditions, hopefully ones that hold more sincere meaning because they come from the heart not the purse or wallet.
Life is beginning to have more meaning for all of us, the triviality of our past no longer fits who we are now, like out grown shoes. I truly believe this new world in front of us is demanding we go within, find our priorities and begin to fashion our lives around those priorities and leave behind the distractions that have torn us away from truly living an authentic life. Living life with no meaning is over for a great many of us now. No need to feel fear, but rather excitement about what we fill these new empty spaces with. It is time to tip our world upside down and begin doing things the way we truly wish to do them and stop guilt tripping ourselves into repeating the same old life over and over again because it is all we’ve ever known. So what?  Be brave!
Blessings to all…
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Interesting VK and thank you for bringing it to the forefront. I don't know how many of you have been dealing with this issue, even if only subconcously. I suspect many of us, myself included.
  With this recent spell of weather (68 deg. 12/24) and not a drop of natural snow to be found. I can recall not that many years ago, being almost in a panic over not having snow for Christmas. When I was overseas, it was difficult, but there was a reason... it just doesn't snow in Viet Nam. Yet this year I found myself actually feeling somewhat relieved that we didn't have worry about traveling in snow or ice and freezing temps to visit family and friends. Many things have changed in the past few years that have caused some of the things (traditions) we had for so many years. One thing I realized long ago was that many of those traditions were created and done "for the Kids" even though we enjoyed them also. Now I see our boys creating their own traditions, but it's not quite the same. 
  When we lost our home a few years ago, we didn't have a place for the Kids to come home to. So that certainly put a crimp in things, no tree...  Now that the boys have their own familey's and in-laws etc. we all can't be everywhere at the same time so scheduling can be a pain. So like for Thanksgiving, I really don't have a big urge to spend hours and hours baking, prepairing things and then hours cooking a massive feast of all the goodies we love, just for the two of us. Usually by the time it's all ready I don't have the energy or interest to even eat. It's really just about getting together with our loved ones, That's what makes it worth it. But I'm ever sooooo willing to go to the kids house and enjoy their feast and let them learn about all the effort it takes to put it all together. Hopefully I've taught them what it's really about.
  Last year when we finally found a place to rent that we could afford, I didn't want a Christmas tree and most all of the various decorations were in storage anyway. This year my wife bought a 12" ceramic pre-lit tree which we placed on the kitchen table, and hung a wreath on the front door. Frankly I'm not sure if even when we get another home, if I'll ever put up another tree and all the decorations and stuff, it's just not the important part of the hollidays. 
   I'm not knocking traditions, but I do find myself re-examining just how important or relevant they are now. My wife says I've changed (somewhat less than happy about it)... and my response is: Thank You, I certainly hope so, because no one can go through the experiences we have and not be changed by it. I like to think of it as growth as opposed to ageing. She however is more resistant to change unless its her idea and to her specifications. Unfortunately much of the changes coming about now are very hard for her to accept, but we each in our own time will be who we are.... Thank you again VK    :ny7:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum