Posts : 58489
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: Questions About Flat Earth ~ Ines Radman Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:24 pm|| |
Questions About Flat Earth
January 6, 2016 Ines Radman
A few months ago I had posted an article that John Lamb Lash had written about this opinion/views on the flat earth theory. There were quite a few of you that made some really legitimate comments regarding this subject. In fact, the ones that did comment were the flat earthers, as we call them now.
I was not sure at that point, and like everything that is not known to me or not researched enough I don’t like to come to any conclusions, so since then I have been doing my research. Without a scientific background, it’s not always simply or easy to understand everything, but a few factors actually started to shift me towards the flat earth.
For example: There are no GPS satellites in space, it’s all bullshit. A different technology is used and it’s earth based for GPS tracking. I always wondered why we never had different photos or versions of our planet and why we are shown only one photo.
I watched a video of Apollo 13 moon landing, and this video convinced me that the earth was taken through a capsule window, thus, the round earth effect with black background was actually this portal and all lights off so that it created this image.
So, while I am still at 70% believing the Earth is flat, I still have a few questions, and for those readers that took the time to comment on their flat earth theory, I would love it if you could answer a few questions for me, I was unable to find the answers myself.
- If the earth is flat, what happens to airplanes or ships for that matter when they get to the edge? Is there not an edge of our planet if it is flat?
- Why do all northern sphere countries fly their commercial flights over the arctic or is that a bullshit story? We are told when flying from Vancouver to Europe that it takes less time to fly over greenland or the arctic, which makes sense, but I sure would like to hear what you have to say about this.
- If the earth is flat, why is it being hidden from us? In other words, what would change if we knew the earth was flat? Personally, I don’t see that it would matter to me if it was flat or round, or spherical. I want to know if we are being lied to or not because even if I was convinced that it is flat, nothing is going to change in my life at this moment at least.
- I have seen videos of the sun, this video claims that the sun is not 96,000,000 miles away from the earth and that it could be around 3000 miles away because of the way the sun rays touch earth. If it is a flat earth, then it would make sense. Is this true?
- If the earth is flat, does the earth rotate or is it static?
- Why does the moon have a different glow from the sun and why is the moon consistently lit for our view?
I would love to hear what you have to say about this and if you can please provide me with some type of evidence as to how you came to the conclusion that earth is indeed flat. Also, what defines flat? Is it maybe like an inverted bowl? Looking forward to your answers!Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com