OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New X-Files Programming

January 25, 2016 Leave a Comment

by TS Caladan

UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan XFiles16
On 1/24/16, an X-Files event was aired on American TV right after the NFL semi-finals. The placement of 1st episode guarantees a big market and high ratings. X-Files will air 5 more shows on consecutive evenings in a mini-series that unites the original cast. Most people who were interested in the hit show and dissected it later, came to a general conclusion:
X-Files was not any type of whistle-blower, but a tool of disinformation. Producers tantalized audiences with fascinating out-of-this-world subjects from Roswell to ‘super-soldiers,’ always close to ‘the goods,’ then dovetailed away in little more than government propaganda (such as NASA or SETI). Televised Alien Agendas were probably very different than real ones. Did you think ‘they’ were going to let you in on Top Secrets at primetime, millions of people?
What was implanted in our psyche?
Not much was expected in my mind with new version outside of lies to make us believe Fox Mulder represents everything decent and pure. Or he personifies our eternal struggle to discover the hidden secrets behind all things. Don’t be fooled. This is programming, like the commercials and about everywhere you look in media.
Mulder and Scully, no longer married, meet on a case at a time after their days in the FBI. She’s a doctor and he’s been ‘out to lunch,’ in a sense. Fox watches Obama on Jimmy Kimmel joke about Area 51 and aliens. He says, “They’re ridiculing my work.” [As if there’s a plot to suppress what the X-Files stood for].
Very quickly in the episode, “9-11” is mentioned. Fox is being brought in by a man who wants to blow the lid on conspiracies; the guy made YouTubes that called “9-11 a False Flag” [bogus, inside job]. Why does Fox ‘Mr. Conspiracy’ Mulder ridicule the very idea of an Inside Job? Three times Twin Towers were referred to in the first of the mini-series, but never as anything other than what the press made it out to be. Very strange…then again, not so strange.
That’s the point: the long running show was and is distraction. It will implant falsehoods in what’s real under the guise of good guy truth-seekers. The show is precisely what feds want, they want you to think…
There’s something to this crap.
See old article about X-Files spin-off series “The Lone Gunmen.”
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan LoneGunman
Did you know the pilot episode, before 9-11, predicted 9-11? This might not be a coincidence.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/051506c.htm
Yes, the new X-Files had the familiar “I Want to Believe” poster and message repeated. “The Truth is Out There.” Why isn’t it in here? But to still question, after all they’ve been through…
Are we alone? Seriously, children, you’re asking are we alone in the universe? It is an absurd question to feds, top military and top scientific insiders. To the masses on low levels, who’ve been given a low level of understanding, then I guess the question is still asked? The news is OLD NEWS! We should be far beyond the concept of Contact. Maybe we can handle something above the level of a child?
These days, do some YouTube digging. You might be surprised at the few clips that are true.
Scully works with children afflicted with a terrible disease where they are born without ears. New one. The impression was that she is correcting ‘God’s mistakes,’ a common, Illuminati theme away from anything Godlike and closer to paganism.
The plot is one that has already been used in the old series where Fox loses his faith in the ALIEN aspect of the X-Files and finds that the abductions weren’t alien abductions. An abductee in the new show reveals HUMANS abducting children. WE built the spaceships.
Later, Fox tells all that he has put together. I think nearly every conspiracy was stated, at least over the course of the hour. (Great special-effects were used with extremely realistic scenes of the Roswell crash site). Also, a ship disappears with technology high above what we use. There are aliens. But it was the Military Industrial Complex 60 years ago that gathered the alien tech and “horded it” for themselves. They’re the culprits ruining the world with lies and deceptions!
Mulder went on and on, raging against the government, the bad guys to blame for this and that. Who is the real enemy?
I’ll tell you who the real enemy is and who Fox should have been shouting about. The real enemy is the NWO that President Eisenhower warned us about, while he was one of them. Mulder should have railed against the Fox Network, Rupert Murdock, NY, hundreds of other networks and secret societies as well as the producers of the X-Files.
We are being mind-controlled. Who is telling us this? Question everything and inspect the sources carefully. Who gains by the lies?
Another point covered was: FEAR, as in putting the general public in a state of panic and fear. It’s what the feds want. Surprising how many truths were mentioned, real good things that need to be emphasized or criticized. You know, even the Devil uses Truth, sugar-coats evil lies and deep darkness with pure 100% FACT and goodness. Don’t be fooled.
I think they were stuck with how to end the first show with a Bang. They found it in the abductee who recanted her story, then was really abducted…I thought. But it ends with a saucer over her car and an EXPLOSION! She’s dies and the Cigarette-Smoking-Man says, “We have a problem.” Could have been a nice touch there, but wasn’t he taking peyote and blown up long ago, last I remember? Ah. A clone can always fix a plot hole…or dig one.
“I DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE…”
“THE LIES ARE OUT THERE.”
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan Ufo_115
Copyright 2016 Tray Caladan
dugx@sbcglobal.net

PS 2016 X-FILES EXPOSES ELITE’S GENOCIDAL PLAN: FROM GLOBAL BANKING COLLAPSE TO ALIEN DECEPTION

XFILES EXPOSES ELITE’S GENOCIDAL PLAN: FROM GLOBAL BIOSPHERE & BANKING COLLAPSE TO ALIEN DECEPTION
From the January 24, 2015 broadcast of the 2016 X Files premiere.
FAIR USE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For REAL News & Information 24/7:
http://sgtreport.com/
http://thelibertymill.com/
The content in these videos and on the SGTbull07 – SGTreport.com channel are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these videos as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant investing decisions. SGTbull07 – SGTreport.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, I cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Thank you.

Thanks to Tray and also: http://blog.world-mysteries.com

New X-Files Programming

January 25, 2016

by TS Caladan
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan XFiles16
On 1/24/16, an X-Files event was aired on American TV right after the NFL semi-finals. The placement of 1st episode guarantees a big market and high ratings. X-Files will air 5 more shows on consecutive evenings in a mini-series that unites the original cast. Most people who were interested in the hit show and dissected it later, came to a general conclusion:
X-Files was not any type of whistle-blower, but a tool of disinformation. Producers tantalized audiences with fascinating out-of-this-world subjects from Roswell to ‘super-soldiers,’ always close to ‘the goods,’ then dovetailed away in little more than government propaganda (such as NASA or SETI). Televised Alien Agendas were probably very different than real ones. Did you think ‘they’ were going to let you in on Top Secrets at primetime, millions of people?
What was implanted in our psyche?
Not much was expected in my mind with new version outside of lies to make us believe Fox Mulder represents everything decent and pure. Or he personifies our eternal struggle to discover the hidden secrets behind all things. Don’t be fooled. This is programming, like the commercials and about everywhere you look in media.
Mulder and Scully, no longer married, meet on a case at a time after their days in the FBI. She’s a doctor and he’s been ‘out to lunch,’ in a sense. Fox watches Obama on Jimmy Kimmel joke about Area 51 and aliens. He says, “They’re ridiculing my work.” [As if there’s a plot to suppress what the X-Files stood for].
Very quickly in the episode, “9-11” is mentioned. Fox is being brought in by a man who wants to blow the lid on conspiracies; the guy made YouTubes that called “9-11 a False Flag” [bogus, inside job]. Why does Fox ‘Mr. Conspiracy’ Mulder ridicule the very idea of an Inside Job? Three times Twin Towers were referred to in the first of the mini-series, but never as anything other than what the press made it out to be. Very strange…then again, not so strange.
That’s the point: the long running show was and is distraction. It will implant falsehoods in what’s real under the guise of good guy truth-seekers. The show is precisely what feds want, they want you to think…
There’s something to this crap.
See old article about X-Files spin-off series “The Lone Gunmen.”
UPDATED ~ New X-Files Programming by TS Caladan LoneGunman
Did you know the pilot episode, before 9-11, predicted 9-11? This might not be a coincidence.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/051506c.htm
Yes, the new X-Files had the familiar “I Want to Believe” poster and message repeated. “The Truth is Out There.” Why isn’t it in here? But to still question, after all they’ve been through…
Are we alone? Seriously, children, you’re asking are we alone in the universe? It is an absurd question to feds, top military and top scientific insiders. To the masses on low levels, who’ve been given a low level of understanding, then I guess the question is still asked? The news is OLD NEWS! We should be far beyond the concept of Contact. Maybe we can handle something above the level of a child?
These days, do some YouTube digging. You might be surprised at the few clips that are true.
Scully works with children afflicted with a terrible disease where they are born without ears. New one. The impression was that she is correcting ‘God’s mistakes,’ a common, Illuminati theme away from anything Godlike and closer to paganism.
The plot is one that has already been used in the old series where Fox loses his faith in the ALIEN aspect of the X-Files and finds that the abductions weren’t alien abductions. An abductee in the new show reveals HUMANS abducting children. WE built the spaceships.
Later, Fox tells all that he has put together. I think nearly every conspiracy was stated, at least over the course of the hour. (Great special-effects were used with extremely realistic scenes of the Roswell crash site). Also, a ship disappears with technology high above what we use. There are aliens. But it was the Military Industrial Complex 60 years ago that gathered the alien tech and “horded it” for themselves. They’re the culprits ruining the world with lies and deceptions!
Mulder went on and on, raging against the government, the bad guys to blame for this and that. Who is the real enemy?
I’ll tell you who the real enemy is and who Fox should have been shouting about. The real enemy is the NWO that President Eisenhower warned us about, while he was one of them. Mulder should have railed against the Fox Network, Rupert Murdock, NY, hundreds of other networks and secret societies as well as the producers of the X-Files.
We are being mind-controlled. Who is telling us this? Question everything and inspect the sources carefully. Who gains by the lies?
Another point covered was: FEAR, as in putting the general public in a state of panic and fear. It’s what the feds want. Surprising how many truths were mentioned, real good things that need to be emphasized or criticized. You know, even the Devil uses Truth, sugar-coats evil lies and deep darkness with pure 100% FACT and goodness. Don’t be fooled.
I think they were stuck with how to end the first show with a Bang. They found it in the abductee who recanted her story, then was really abducted…I thought. But it ends with a saucer over her car and an EXPLOSION! She’s dies and the Cigarette-Smoking-Man says, “We have a problem.” Could have been a nice touch there, but wasn’t he taking peyote and blown up long ago, last I remember? Ah. A clone can always fix a plot hole…or dig one.
Copyright 2016 Tray Caladan
dugx@sbcglobal.net

PS 2016 X-FILES EXPOSES ELITE’S GENOCIDAL PLAN: FROM GLOBAL BANKING COLLAPSE TO ALIEN DECEPTION

XFILES EXPOSES ELITE’S GENOCIDAL PLAN: FROM GLOBAL BIOSPHERE & BANKING COLLAPSE TO ALIEN DECEPTION
From the January 24, 2015 broadcast of the 2016 X Files premiere.
FAIR USE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For REAL News & Information 24/7:
http://sgtreport.com/
http://thelibertymill.com/
The content in these videos and on the SGTbull07 – SGTreport.com channel are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these videos as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant investing decisions. SGTbull07 – SGTreport.com assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, I cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. Thank you.

PS More on the New X-Files

by TS Caladan
No more was going to be written on the new X-Files, Season 10. I thought I was done expressing my disappointment of what I discovered hidden in and out in the open with X-Files revisited (2016). Then episode 3 came along called: “Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster.”
Before we plunge into the new, let’s recap the old or what was previously written about the show:
“X-Files was not any type of whistle-blower, but a tool of disinformation. Producers tantalized audiences with fascinating out-of-this-world subjects from Roswell to ‘super-soldiers,’ always close to ‘the goods,’ then dovetailed away in little more than government propaganda (such as NASA or SETI). Televised Alien Agendas were probably very different than real ones. Did you think ‘they’ were going to let you in on Top Secrets at primetime, millions of people?”
“Yes, the new X-Files had the familiar “I Want to Believe” poster and message repeated. “The Truth is Out There.” Why isn’t it in here? But to still question, after all they’ve been through…Are we alone? Seriously, children, you’re asking are we alone in the universe??”
“OMG! What, am I the only one that noticed as I watched 2nd episode of new X-Files: They just told America (very subtly) that Kubrick faked the Moon landings & how many people caught that? In last 2 minutes, Mulder shows his son beginning of Kubrick’s “2001” & apes touching the monolith. Cut to launching a toy rocket. Son says “I’ll be up there one day.” Mulder does a quick impression of JFK’s speech, speaking of the Moon. We go from “2001” to Kennedy & the Moon launch! Don’t you get it? When we see the ape scene from “2001”…that was how the landings were faked. See & hear Jay Weidner’s work on this & much more.”
In Episode #3, Mulder is bummed and dejected. Why be back at the X-Files if there are no more mysteries? He says, “Everything’s been solved.” And goes on and lists a few things which may have been answered or had rational explanations. (We should trust the FBI?).
Everything’s been answered, Mulder? Are you kidding me?
Mulder tosses pencils into his ‘I Want to Believe’ poster and annoys his partner. The action comes from his depression that “Much of the explained has been explained.”
Are you kidding me? Fox, not so clever…Fox, Mr. Darwinist Evolutionist who should know better…
Why are you the one now dissing everything as Mr. Skeptic since that was never your nature? Weren’t you “Spooky Mulder,” almost a lunatic fringe Conspiracy Theorist wanting to believe? Wasn’t Scully your foil? She was the skeptic and eventually proved to BELIEVE in the way-out stuff.
       Get the characters right! Ah, but it was a Conspiracy all along (like MTV).
They keep throwing in “9-11.” In first episode, right off the bat, 9-11 was mentioned and also tossed in throughout later shows. MULDER INSISTS (too much) that you must be a loon to believe that 9-11 was an inside job. If this theater was, let’s say, real characters with these traits…Fox would ask the question objectively, wondering, like any questioning American has the right to do:
Was 9-11 an inside job?
Scully should be the one with ‘rational crap,’ same as what feds and fed-controlled media have informed us: How 9-11 had perfectly rational explanations. Scully, not Mulder. Placing the horrendous, horrible (absolutely avoidable) atrocity and its NON-inside job and just-as-media-dictates idea IN MULDER’S CAMP…
…Makes it seem like you really have to be wacky to believe anything different than the news, like those weirdos who think Inside Jobs. The government wouldn’t do that is the thinking. What happened to conspiracies? I guess we’re to believe the FBI, CIA, NSA and other feds are beautiful people?
Mulder states, “Now with fresher, wiser eyes (there are very few mysteries).” He talks about how Charles Fort (“Fortean Times”) collected so much evidence on the strange and the paranormal (like Ripley), but at the end of his life, he asked: “Was it all a waste?” [What?].
Why do we rarely ever hear the fact that Anton LaVey, Satanist and founder of the Church of Satan, at the end of his little evil life, virtually repented and saw that it was all a waste?
Here’s the shocking, but not so shocking, truth: Everything, especially in the last 14 years since the cancellation of the X-Files (in the age of computers, webpages and YouTubes), or a large majority of things do certainly form a PATTERN.
The pattern of what has been uncovered, discovered and released is NO win for skeptics. Talk to Ed Snowden, Julian Assange, Preston Nichols or see interviews of the late Al Beliek. What have analysis of astronomical photography revealed in the last 14 years? Ancient structures and new ones on ALMOST every known solid body in our Solar System? Evidence of many different life forms in the universe as well as interaction between Earthly governments for decades? Phenomenal mind-blowing realities have come to light in the last dozen years.
And we’re to JUST BELIEVE hero Fox Mulder that nothing’s going on and whatever is going on has natural explanations, folks? We know about everything, now. Ho hum.
       Truth or the “pattern” tells us normal, reasonable, rational people that the mysteries go even deeper. Investigators have found and suppressed otherworldly things, like in ‘Men in Black” film. Take the opposite of Mulder shrugging off the extraordinary. He should be broadcasting like ‘crazy’ at the top of his lungs ENDLESS INCREDIBLE TRUTHS that are now known. [Such as Darwin & others were wrong and infinite, real things of the imagination were possible…and even probable. That’s the truth and the Pattern].
That’s not what the audience and fans of the X-Files are receiving. They are receiving similar lies and Reverse Programming (away from truth), same as they get from the very secret and secluded Stephen Hawking. The private “Puppet-Show” that is “Hawking’s staged performances” (look this up) is one big lie! His (not his) latest electronic words are “There is no God and Darwin is true.”
Lies. Don’t believe the lies. Know the difference between truth and lies: Investigate! Question Authority. Or know that the truth (real truth locked inside you) means more than all the lies from the Highest of Kings and Queens.
       See the Industries: Music, Sports, Movies and Television for what they are behind the curtains, behind their Magic spells: Tools for the elite to deliver their dark Agendas in secret, in subtle symbols or loudly BLARING IN YOUR FACE!
       Mulder continues by saying, “I put away childish things like Sasquatch and Mothman.” I guess aliens or life on other planets or any type of alien contact with feds or downed saucers were also…only ridiculous, childish fantasies?
Now Fox is a super skeptic? This sub-plot was done in the series already. Mulder lost his faith and was made to believe his life’s work was BS. In shortened Season 10, this is not a plot point. It is programming. It is brainwashing.
Funny that the case they tackle (with a realization of No Monsters) has a legit ‘monster’ that is a sympathetic character like the Wolf-Man. It’s not the serial killer; there’s an actual serial killer and the murders had a reasonable explanation.
An odd conversation happens between Mulder and the comic ‘monster.’ Lizard creature says to Fox, “There are more things in Heaven and Earth…” Shouldn’t that and hasn’t that been Mulder’s line? Fox should not be arguing the point. Then they speak of No Afterlife and basically say when you’re dead, you’re dead. No God.
       Mulder tells the monster, “We’re the same. We want to believe in things that are not real.” Now Fox is an expert on hoaxes? Is the Mulder character denying what is mostly real and true?
Anyone have a problem with this? Nothing is real again; there are no monsters and yet Mulder is talking to one. Let’s join everyone in confusion and wonder as it was meant to be.
The entire episode was a farce with the lizard creature turning human and they even tossed in a silly (dream) sex scene with Scully. Of course, this episode was a show, a play and an absurd comedy. But so is the entire show and sorry to burst bubbles of the fans: Never should we have taken anything serious with “The X-Files.” When they talk about “Area-51,” the last thing that will be broadcasted on the Fox Network is any REAL information about Area 51.
It’s Television…a wicked Industry of deception. Guess who owns it? Same who owns NASA and other corporations. THEY know how to deceive us in every department.
We have to be strong enough to realize when we are being lied to; strong enough to fight through media BS and understand the lies. Then we can see them. Know the elite for what they truly are and realize they have no power over us.
       They are a few very powerful, mad, lying children.
We are weak adults in the great majority.
~WE CAN DEFEAT THEM with knowledge of the truth~
dugx@sbcglobal.net

Thanks to Tray and : http://blog.world-mysteries.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum