OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet ~Dr. Rev. Mary Hardy

On March 23, 2016 By IconoclastIn Ascension

How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet Rev. Mary Hardy is a writer, teacher, herbalist, and servant in the process of bringing a new consciousness to the planet. She has a Ph.D. in Homeopathy from the Missouri College of Naturopathic Physicians, and a BA in Education from Western Michigan University.  She has written two books, The Alchemist’s Handbook to Homeopathy, and Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man.
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet Mary_magdalene_-_magdalene_bernardo_luini
We are moving into a period of time when humanity has to save itself and the planet. All consciousness must move in this direction. Years ago I received a recording of T. D. A. Lingo titled “Clicking your way to happiness through the amygdala gland.” The amygdala gland is activated by smell and the only true activation can happen by the use of pure essential oils. That is why we hear stories in the Bible about anointing people with pure oils. It is time that we oilers understand how the amygdala works. By activating the anterior part of the amygdala gland, we, as humans, can change the world and bring peace and harmony into our souls and to the planet. Along with understanding the amygdala gland, we must also understand Schumann Resonance and how the brain, resonating with the upper atmosphere, can purify water and change weather patterns even to the extent of counteracting tornados.

We are beings of frequency. Electromagnetic radiation surrounds us. It is invisible. We cannot see it. But it is there. Even the World Health Organization acknowledges its evidence in their publication “Electromagnetic Fields and Public Health: The Present Evidence.”
The ionosphere surrounding our planet carries a positive electric charge. The earth’s surface carries a negative charge. In 1952, The German physicist, Professor Winfried Otto Schumann of the Technical University of Munich, made a fascinating discovery. During a lecture to a group of students that the earth is a sphere (the Earth) within a sphere (the ionosphere), he challenged them to calculate the frequency between these two spheres. They calculated it to be approximately 10 Hz. They discovered that our planet has a pulse, a measurable frequency that surrounds life on Earth.
Several years later, Dr. Ankermueller, a physician and colleage of Hans Berger, the German psychiatrist who discovered alpha wave rhythms in 1924, came across Schumann’s research. He was astonished to learn that the frequency of the alpha wave discovered by Hans Berger was almost identical to the Schumann Resonance, the frequency of the Earth. Using an EEG machine that he created himself, Berger had made the first recording of the electrical frequency transmitted by the human brain and found it to be 7.83 Hz. Dr. Ankermueller contacted Dr. Schumann and urged him to investigate further. Schumann agreed and worked with a student to refine his discovery. Eventually they came up with an exact frequency, the pulse of the Earth. Schumann Resonance was exactly 7.83 Hz. The Schumann Resonance was not just similar to the alpha waves of the human brain, it was identical. The brain’s frequency, which controls our creativity, stress, performance, anxiety, and immune system, had somehow tuned into the frequency of the planet. The pulse of the Earth had become the pulse of life itself.
Back in the time of ancient Egypt, Aromatherapy was a way of balancing the auric field with the physical. The sense of smell is depicted on the Egyptian walls by a woman smelling a lotus. This was secret knowledge. Only those trained in the temples were taught how to use this wisdom. They were known as the Sisters of the Emerald Fire because they had to keep the balance point of emerald green within their auric field. Since I have been involved with essential oils, I have studied the teachings of the Marys. The Marys (Mary Magdalene being the most well-known), were a group of healers in the Essene community. They were taught how to spin their heart chakras to create a resonance that would balance the healing frequency within their auric fields. In my last article I wrote about the glia brain. The heart is a hundred thousand times more electrical than the brain itself and five thousand times more magnetic. By spinning the heart chakra, one can charge the brain into a healing frequency, and send love to an individual to balance their heart energy. This is the technique that the Marys were taught to use. In this way you can take the frequency of a pure essential oil and transmit it through the auric field to another person. This is why I began this article with the words of Jesus in John 14:2. It is time that we use this sacred wisdom to heal ourselves and the planet.
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet The-limbic-system
This knowledge of smell activating the higher consciousness is a way of developing the soul. Now, by studying research by T. D. A. Lingo, we understand that the olfactory bulbs stimulate the amygdala gland through smell. This activates the frontal lobes of the brain, transcending space, time, energy and matter, through consciousness.
Everyone must make peace within and balance their soul through understanding the knowledge of entering the limbic system through Aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is one of the easiest ways to bring about a balance of the physical body with the auric fields.
The limbic system consists of many glands. Not much research has been done on understanding the functioning of these glands. History has recorded that these glands can be activated by the smell of essential oils. The Egyptians knew this. That is why we see the lotus blossom depicted in many hieroglyphics.
T. D. A. Lingo was the founder of the Dormant Brain Research Center in Denver, Colorado. Lingo is now deceased. He was a member of General Patton’s armored tank division in WWII, and was greatly disturbed by the acts of violence and homicide he witnessed. After the war, he studied at four universities, always asking the same question: “Why must mankind kill his brother?”
Finally, a professor in Chicago answered this question. He tapped on his forehead with his fingertips, and stated that the answer lies within the human brain, but that research to date had yielded no explanations. If Lingo wanted the answer, he would have to open his own research lab and find the answer for himself.
After fifteen years of studying brain research material, Lingo and his associates found that the anterior part of the amygdala gland is a gateway into the frontal lobes of the brain. The amygdala is the brain’s master click-switch. “Amygdali” is the Greek word for almond. The amygdala is shaped like an almond. This organ is located in the limbic system within the mammal brain. It is my belief that the amygdala is also named after Mary Magdalene. There is no proof of this, but when I connect with this consciousness, I tune into the teachings of the Marys.
Technically, there are two amygdalae: one in the brain’s left-hemisphere, one in the right-hemisphere. By entering through this gateway, you can increase your consciousness and become more spiritually developed.  You begin to use a larger percentage of the brain. Through his discoveries, Lingo felt that entering into this gateway enabled us to tap into a universal consciousness. In this way, those that learn to access the frontal lobes of their brain can bring about a peaceful harmony in the world.
When you are in the posterior amygdala, you deal with the traumas and dramas of life. If you can jump, or “click” forward into the anterior portion of the amygdala, you can reach euphoria. Lingo calls this process “clicking.” As people learn to control this function, they can actually feel and hear this click in their minds.
On the tape, Lingo gave one quick example on how to increase the energy flowing into the amygdala gland using the Self-Guided Imaging technique. This imaging process will cause the ions in the cell walls to change from negative to positive charges. This causes the “click” forward. When done successfully, you will actually feel and hear this click inside your brain. The sensation will last for 2 to 5 seconds before you click back into your posterior, trauma consciousness. To achieve a universal consciousness and total love, you have to access the anterior portion of your brain through the gateway (the amygdala), into the frontal lobes. However, Lingo states that for humanity to deal with day-to-day life, like driving, working, shopping, etc., we must be in the posterior amygdala. With practice, you will be able to easily click back and forth.
A quick way to enter the gateway through the frontal lobes is to sit quietly, alone, and imagine an energy source coming from outside yourself. You may call this energy God, The Source, Light Energy, or whatever you like. See this energy entering your forehead like a laser beam and splitting in two. Guide each beam into each side of your forehead and see the beam enter the front (anterior) portion of both the right and left amygdala. Now visualize the energy increasing; 1 volt, 2 volts, 3 volts, etc. This simple exercise will cause the click forward and change the energy to allow you to use a larger percentage of your brain and tap into the universal consciousness.
Lingo taught that by applying what he called “consciousness physics,” we can save the world. He concluded that the problems we have with deforestation, over-population, air and water pollution, the greenhouse effect, etc., could all be resolved when humanity clicks into their frontal lobes and accesses the universal consciousness. He coined the acronym C-STEM (Consciousness creates Space, Time, Energy, and Matter). Throughout his fifteen years of research, Lingo found that those who learned to click into their frontal lobes became peaceful and harmonious and desired only to save the planet and experience pleasure.
One way to prepare the body for this exercise is to balance it with four basic oils: Rub Valor on the feet and hold them until you get an even pulse in your body. Then, put Harmony on your stomach to bring harmony to your organs and bring total peace within the functioning of your system. Then, put Joy on your heart and bring the resonance of joy into your consciousness. Finally, put White Angelica on your shoulders to allow you to bring the energy up your spinal cord to your amygdalae and attempt to click the energy into your frontal lobes.
Because we live in our posterior amygdala, dealing with trauma and drama, the human race is causing Mother Earth to die. Lingo felt that if he could teach people how to click into their frontal lobes, the planet could be saved.
How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet Schumman-rosonance
Back to the Schumann Resonance: One must also look at Schumann Resonance to understand how we can save the planet. In 1952, the physicist, Dr. Schumann, discovered that the space between the Earth and the ionosphere created a cavity that resonated like a musical instrument. Electrical energy, which is produced by lightning strikes in the Earth’s atmosphere, constantly generates vibrations, which bounce off the Earth’s resonant cavity and generate electromagnetic waves. These energy waves are not caused by anything on Earth; they are produced by electrical activity in the atmosphere bouncing off the Earth. Every second two hundred lightning strikes occur somewhere on earth. These lightning strikes energize and vibrate the Earth’s resonating cavity. Just like a tuning fork has natural frequencies for sound, the planet Earth has natural frequencies, and they are called “Schumann Resonances.”  Albert Einstein said, “Everything in Life is vibration.” All things in this world have their own natural frequency which they are most comfortable with. When something is subjected to an external force, that object wants to resonate at its specific frequency, the frequency that is natural to the object. This phenomenon manifests throughout the universe. This natural frequency of that thing or body is known as its “resonant” frequency, and the phenomenon is known as “resonance.” We humans have many such resonances due to our complex cell makeup. It is through this resonance that we can take down tornados or purify water.
In the past few years I have found that by clicking my consciousness into my frontal lobes and imagining a standing wave created by spinning my heart chakra to the frequency of love, I can take down a tornado, or change the energy in water to be more pure. At this time I recite The Great Invocation, or The Lord’s Prayer. The Great Invocation was given to the second Secretary General to the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld, by the Lucas Foundation, to create peace in the world. It has four stanzas: 1. From the point of Light; 2. From the point of Love; 3. From the center where the will of God is known, and; 4. From the center which is called the race of man. As Mary Magdalene has taught me, you spin the heart chakra in a special way to create a resonating standing wave to balance out the field you need to protect or change. In this way, you can take down a tornado, or purify water. (I will send a printout to anyone that asks on how to use The Great Invocation prayer to spin the heart chakra. Just email me at: mhardy@allegan.net).
One evening I had over two hundred people at my home for an outdoor meditation. People went to their cars because it was raining and heard on their police radios that they should take cover. A neighbor came over and advised us of a tornado heading our way. At the same time, my husband Dean was watching the weather channel on television, showing a tornado in our area and warning anyone nearby to take cover. A small group of us went out and clicked our consciousnesses into our frontal lobes and spun our heart chakras. Interestingly enough, just then, my husband came out to tell us the television was showing the weather person looking shocked and stating that there was a tornado there seconds ago, but it had somehow just disappeared. The police radios reflected the same scenario. The policemen were shouting over their radios, “Where did it go? Where did it go?”
I believe it is time that people using pure oils learn to control their bodies by clicking their way into happiness. I feel that many illnesses and life threatening situations, such as tornados, can be resolved by this practice. Remember, Jesus said, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.” John 14:12 (ASV).
Written By: Dr. Rev. Mary Hardy
Mary Hardy is an Independent Distributor for Young Living Essential Oils. Any material presented in this article is her own interpretation and does not always express the views of Young Living Essential Oils. Please feel free to distribute freely, but please give the author of this great article the proper credit.
Here is a link to her website……
Click here to go to Mary Harding’s site.
Source: How Knowledge Of The Schumann Resonance, The Amygdala Gland And Essential Oils Can Heal Our Bodies And Save The Planet Written By: Dr. Rev. Mary Hardy | Rising Frequencies

Thanks to: https://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum