OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Empty RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:13 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Today" - GCR/RV Poem by Yosef

4/15/2016 05:46:00 AM  Yosef  
RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 122814.O.GFH_.OUTYEAR-Deer%20concerns%20%28January%29

Featured on The Big Call last night, re-posted for relevance. ~ DC

​TODAY​

Today I can believe
painful wounds will heal
angels fly silent around me
that I am a living miracle.

Today I will forgive
myself when I fail
people who dishonor my name
fears that restrict my soul

Today I do know
tears always flow from love
faith can calm a nervous mind
a worthy path is beneath my feet

​Tod​ay I shall dream
so joy can gain momentum
genius answers my prayer’s request
sad hearts again beat without pain

Today I must trust
God protects me in every moment
all life is meaningful and sacred
and what I need, I surely already have

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

GREAT NEWS TNTBS!!!

LOOKS LIKE YOUSSEF FORGIVES YOU FOR BUSTING HIM OUT LOL

EXPOSED ~ THIS IS YOSEF/ YOUSSEF HODAIGUI

http://www.oom2.com/t37113-exposed-this-is-yosef-youssef-hodaigui

2RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"The Father Says Today" - WSOMN RaginCajun

4/15/2016 04:59:00 AM  WSOMN  

WSOMN 

Posted by RaginCajun

The Father says today this is water walking time. I am taking you places says the Father - things are changing and the move is on. Look not at the winds and the waves of adversity. Refuse to be influenced by those who only wish to remain behind in the safe place. Be a risk taker. Be a risk taker for as you step out you will find Me walking on those waves that others suggest will only pull you down and destroy you. Be found faithful says the Father. Trust Me. Walk on the water with Me. Step out by faith. Know that I am the fourth Man in the fire. You won't be moving forward alone. I will enlarge your step as you take the plunge expecting and knowing that I am not about failure or loss or disappointment. I am in you and I will not be disappointed therefore I will not allow you to be disappointed.

You were not born to the kingdom to play it safe says the Father. I have raised you up and brought you into the earth with a specific assignment. The time is now. Do what you can with what you have and stay faithful and persistent. As you are a good steward with what I have already provided you I will send more and more and more. There will be no lack. There will be no limitation of provision, direction, wisdom or favor. I am giving you favor with those you need to have favor with. Those who turn aside and reject you will be marginalized in your life. Leave them to Me. Keep pressing on. You success will be found not in man's approval but in the overwhelming blessing I am pouring out upon you as you commit your way to Me. (Prophet Russell Walden) [ highlights are mine ]

YES!! Be a RISK TAKER and throw your money away on a senseless investment created to make the pumpers fat and sassy! Don't worry when it does not happen like we say it will! It will happen tomorrow! There is always tomorrow so run out with that paycheck you just got that barely covers your expenses and buy more worthless Dinar so I can take a vacation with my family and eat steak and lobster while you eat frozen pizza you got on sale.

3RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

4RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Regarding The Big Call Notes 4-14-16" - Guest Post by G

4/15/2016 07:44:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

Discernment needs to be used here, which is why I am sharing this. There is some truth here but none of it is verified. For instance, Bruce says that Christine Lagarde says that the U.S. is in great shape (we need an article link referencing that).

Secondly, he says that late last night (Wednesday) Hong Kong announced the GCR (again, we need an article link reference for that).

Previously we heard that it had effectively happened a week ago last Monday. An announcement should be forthcoming but it is not mainstream yet. Why?

That is the whole issue? Until it is recognized worldwide, it is not yet worldwide. Until it is recognized here, it will not yet affect us. These people glide right over that obvious fact. Why do they do that?

The person named Sue, below, says the reason why, "We want people to feel we are close." Why would they want people to feel it is close when the GCR/RV isn't even announced here yet. Until it is announced here it won't happen here.

Who benefits from that kind of information? Certainly not those holding currency, since they will still be holding currency until it is announced. The only ones benefiting are those who are selling currency, as people feel that it is once again last call for this opportunity. And that is what pumps sales.

Without proper references and a very neutral stance, the only conclusion I can come up with is that this is TerryK type pumping because it just doesn't scan without announcements here.

At best, it is irresponsible reporting and at worst, it is pumping sales for others. Whether these people are actually pumping sales we don't really know. But, as intelligent as they appear to be and after all the false starts previously, one would expect that they would not try to make people feel they are actually closer without visible announcements here.

See what I mean. It really raises one's eyebrows when we look at it this way. What these people are doing is not responsible from a spiritual perspective, which brings into question their motives.

Further to my last post on this. Some will say that we don't need any announcement for the private groups to go. It still remains to be seen who is considered private and who isn't. The criteria for that is not published anywhere.

All we know is that certain high wealth clients at banks have been given special consideration. Even that is heresay.

Given that delays are the norm, prudence dictates that we can not assume very much and still remain properly grounded. This is not about faith but proper grounding in the ongoing reality.

Until announcements are made here, or regime change announced, there will be no way to verify if the cabal have ceded control. Until that happens, there is no effective agreement and no possibility of moving forward in this country.

Before discounting that, consider that the whole delay for the past umpteen years had been about this ongoing reality. That has to be settled and once confirmed they will begin to prepare the public and we will see some kind of announcement.

Without that the banking war goes on and the delays rule the roost. THAT IS REALITY... proven over and over again!

Blessings,
G
_____

References:

The Big Call Notes/Highlights by WINGIT FranyFree for 4-14-16

:t down: :t down: :t down: :t down: :t down:

5RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter 4/15/2016 Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Review of Dr. Clarke's Last Post by Herewego

4/15/2016 10:46:00 AM  Thoughts  

Herewego: Hello, just went back to restudy Dr. Clarke's last posts. I'm assuming he's still in agreement with that info, otherwise, I'm sure he would have posted an update. 

OK, he posted on March 29th (that is the one that got people bent out of shape),

Then he posted again on March 30th to smooth everyone over and calm them down

On that post, he said it won't rv for at least 3 weeks, which puts it for at least 4/20/16, the day after china is going to do their thing........interesting, isn't it?

And he also said there is a possibility of 4/29/16- 5/1/16, instead of waiting until June 6th.

So, recapping on recaps, lol, on Dr. Clarke's last posted thoughts.

Vedy interesting indeed (in my best Sherlock Holmes voice)
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum