OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Asian Insider Sends Regards
From Geneva –
Where He Is Part Of The UN

August 13, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK

“There is no question that Neil was astute in his laying of the trap that caught me. I had no intention of interfering with Neil – but I was not given any real chance to. Who can speculate as to what may have eventuated had I been able to stay in play a bit longer.
I sensed he knew something was up from the beginning, whilst I was sitting in that chair in the room with Neil and the Prince. I espoused to the meeting how I was with the Dragon Family (although it was actually the UN). My actual mandate was to observe Neil’s activities and this did not have any particular intended outcome. From the instructions I was operating under there was never any mention of derailing the cause.
It was for the best that Neil let me go as he did, to remove any doubt about who and what I am.
It should be relayed to you all that Neil and The Keenan Group work together very nicely as a team. In my humble opinion, once Neil returns to Asia his Group will enjoy great success and the Global Collateral Accounts will be opened and deployed.
Even Ban-Ki-moon says it is irreversible. Neil is a terror and catches us at every turn.
His mind operates so quickly it is as though as you draw near to catching up with him, one finds that he has amended his course and you have no idea where he is heading. I sincerely doubt anyone will catch up to Neil Keenan and his team to any detrimental effect. All anyone can do is hope to delay him but once he is on the move I have an inclination that all hell is going to break loose.
In closing, I genuinely do wish Neil and Team the greatest of luck on their mission. It is known to us that there is more going on behind the scenes than is ever made public and so they do not receive the recognition that they deserve, nor did we ever get access to the information that we coveted.
Regards and so long.
Asian Insider”

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum