OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/x6rjvIGSjAw

Published on Oct 21, 2016
The Clinton Foundation has Hired the Benson Group to come up with a salvage plan for Clinton's presidential campaign. The group has settled on a fake alien invasion to be launch in areas where Trump voters live.

Benson Strategy Group Clinton Foundation Document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoB...

Ballot for Individual Self-Governance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoB...

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

WOW so glad to see Cindy back I was so worried something happened to her since she didn't have any videos on since Sept.

Jaguar-2016

She was doing some Chakras Cleansing, Soul Sacred Contract "Shedding".

Jaguar-2016

Yeah, I know about this "Event" as planned by the DHS and NSA and CIA in coordination because one of my friends who works for one of these three agencies (Won't say which one) told me about it three weeks ago: "You must rely only on your WhatsApp Messenger to communicate during these 4-5 days of no Power in CA state", then he goes on to say "The US government is flying me out to Panama tonight, something is going on there which nobody has an eye on." I retorted to all of his GIBBERISH with this simple, logical response -- "If Aliens even existed they won't be some beings with horns and thorns and then survive breathing our OXYGEN. Do you understand that even the being we address as GOD is actually an ALIEN to our understanding and our existence on this TINY place in the cosmos?" He asked me "What? What did you just say?" I said, "Nothing. Next PATIENT please".

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

How convenient James Gilliland and bunch are participating in this all-in-the-family event! So what does this mean? Are the annunaki the fake aliens? are aliens fake? does james work for the gubment?

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

why does she look so happy? it doesn't sound like a happy event

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Jaguar-2016

Oh Cindy always SMILES, regardless of what goes on in the outside world. She is unperturbed by outside events. She is merely reporting things to us which the others won't even do! Kudos to her efforts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum