Latest topics
» DEPLOYING 5G: The Elite’s Weapon of Mass Genocide. #TREASON #HHG
Today at 3:23 am by Serena1

» #QANON - CIA, Gina Haspel's Twitter account SUSPENDED @potus
Today at 12:17 am by LadyDragon

» UFO News ~ Golden UFOs Seen Leaving Mountain Peeks Of Sedona, Arizona plus MORE
Today at 12:06 am by NotThePope2

» YIKES! Secret Dulce Video... A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country...
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by NotThePope2

Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 6:02 pm by WilliaminUSA

Yesterday at 4:58 pm by WilliaminUSA

» ~New Guru Alert~ Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!
Yesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Wild Country: Within myself, within us all, then and now
Yesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Church Allows Homeless To Sleep Overnight - The Gubbio Project
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Alien-Like "ARM" Found At Edge Of Space...
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto Cops Eat Edibles, Hallucinate, Climb a Tree, Call For Backup
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 3 20 18
Yesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Stephen Hawking murdered to stop him from revealing the existence of aliens?
Yesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why FDA Approving A Marijuana Epilepsy Drug Is Game Over For Cannabis Prohibition
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Christopher Steele Enemy of the U S
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Emery Smith : ET, UFO and Air Force Insider Speaks
Yesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky flashes update - Strange phenomenon persists
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Missing CDC Doctor and the Promotion Dispute
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Banking for Bankers By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ razy Footage NIBIRU Planet Above sun New York City plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents

RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thanks Serena

I wish this was something current, I had seen the info about the international court and the arrest warrants probably 5 years ago and 
Cowboy Republic: Six Ways the Bush Gang Has Defied the Law 
$14.95by Marjorie Cohn

Cowboy Republic: Six Ways the Bush Gang Has Defied the Law is a book by Marjorie Cohn (Polipoint Press, 191pgs) released 2007-06-28.
and the book Ms Cohn wrote was 2007, but GOOD STUFF, I wish it had traction.

Excellent! If this is true, let them all ROT in JAIL forever! High time, some justice came back to the world, seriously.

Well, you have to wonder what deal they make not to go to jail if this post is a few years old. And they have the nerve to say there is no fraud in election or otherwise. The good thing about this repost people have a tendancy to forget. As for Obama not to go to jail I am sure he will find a way to suspend the election thus prolonging the inevitable. Wait and see......

I don't think Barrack Obama has all the powers. He is another of those actors just like George W. Bush, both great entertainers for the press and the people, alike. However, the really powerful people are the $25 + Billionaires. Unfortunately, even Donald J. Trump might not be yet a $25 BN plus guy. But he is aiming to get there, after his "Dream of being an American President" in 2016 becomes reality. Obama has not committed any crime yet because he is doing everything after he gets approval from his MASTERS. So did W Bush, or Cheney or Rumsfeld or Colin Powell. Now, if one of those above the Government Reptoids ever get caught, that's the one we need to PUBLICLY LYNCH in Times Square area.

Well in Politics, the InJustice System, as well as Medea and Entertainment, PERCEPTION is everything... therefore DECEPTION is the name of the game. 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum