OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Empty Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Guys, I Know I Need to Do Videos

Posted on November 26, 2016 by David Robinson  
Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Anna145
By Anna Von ReitzYes, I know I need to make videos.  But they can’t be just any ten
Yes, I know I need to make videos.  But they can’t be just any ten-minute do-it-yourself YouTube rant, and here is the reason why: this stuff is confusing.
There has been a deliberate effort to confuse things via many different “deceptively similar names” deceits.  Here are a few examples:  “the United States” sounds just the same as “The United States” but these are completely separate and different entities.   “Economic Stabilization Fund” abbreviated “ESF” sounds similar to “Economic Security Fund” also abbreviated “ESF”.   “Hawaii” sounds the same as “HAWAII”….  The word “employee” popularly means someone who works for somebody else, except that on government documents it is arbitrarily defined (by act of Congress) to specifically mean a federal government worker or volunteer….. The word “person” in common popular usage means one of us, a living being, but in Federal-ese it is arbitrarily defined to mean “corporation”.
You are beginning to see the problem, right?   There is no safe and sure way to communicate about these things verbally as a result of these confusions.  You have to write things down so that people can literally see what you are talking about, and in terms of making videos, that means having the ability to add written materials, schematic drawings, labels, charts, etc. so that the meaning is clear and easy for people to understand.
There is no point in me making videos if all I do is confuse people more than they already are— and too often I fear that that is the sum total of my effort in too many cases.
Doing videos that aren’t confusing requires abilities and equipment that I lack, and which I would have to hire someone to contribute, and frankly I don’t have the resources to do that plus all the research and court actions, etc. that are already on the move.
I do see the value in video communication, especially for classroom type instruction—- and I certainly see the need for that kind of step-by-step guidance.  I very much admire those few people, like Robb Ryder, who have by dint of patient perseverance contrived to use very simple video production techniques to address specific topics one by one, bit by bit, and to do a totally credible job of presenting difficult, complex, and deliberately confused information to the public.
However, as anyone who has sat through one of Robb’s videos can attest— the process is painfully slow and would be infinitely easier if he (or I) had the means to visually format and diagram and edit and excerpt the material.  Staring for ten minutes at a blurry, shaking document in fine print on a monitor trying to take notes from it is not a sane way to process all this.
Or present it, either.
Those who have read “You Know Something Is Wrong When…..An American Affidavit of Probable Cause” know that we presented it —deliberately— in large print and with more than ample illustration in an effort to convey the crucial information simply and directly.  We did that because illustration is the most effective means to demonstrate a lot of what we are talking about.  The same applies to videos.
We need the power of “black and white” in graphic terms to show people what we are talking about, not just tell them.  We need digital illustrations to help people conceptualize timelines, word definitions, relationships, and processes.
All that takes time, money, skill, and equipment that I don’t have.
So if you want me to do videos about specific topics, please weigh in on what those topics should be. If you have skills as a videographer and want to help, feel free to contact me.  If you would like to put the pedal to the metal to expedite the whole process, please feel free to donate funds to the effort.
My PayPal address is the same as my email: avannavon@gmail.com and my mailing address is the same as ever:  Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Post Office Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.
Finally, yes, I know I am being misrepresented and outgunned in the cyberspace information war because people like Karen Hudes who constantly misrepresent me, my words, and everything about me, are on the airwaves and YouTube blatting 24/7 and spreading disinformation by the manure truckload.
I know that having a presence on YouTube would help settle that hash, and I would certainly LIKE to speak directly to everyone in the flesh and sort the bears from the buckwheat – but I need help to do that.  Most of these people are very well-funded by those self-interested in the outcomes.  Ms. Hudes has the entire war chest of the World Bank to fund her endless twaddle, and Cindy Kay Courier has Swissindo—- all these various spokespeople have their organizational supporters.
I am just one old lady from Big Lake, Alaska, and all I have is you— the American people.
—————————————
See this article and over 400 others on Anna’s website here:www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

2Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Empty Re: Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dung Beetles, Vietnam and Donald Trump

Anna von Reitz ~ 11/26/2016 Anna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Dung beetles are fascinating creatures.  They collect feces over the course of their entire lifetime, and carry it around in a big, ever-expanding sack on their backs.  If any bird eats a dung beetle, they are in for an unpleasant surprise.
There are human dung beetles among us--- people, who, for whatever reasons, carry around every injustice and slight and misfortune that occurs to them in a big invisible sack on their backs.  Some even go so far as to reach back in history for injustices and injuries and losses that were suffered by their great-great-great…..grandfathers. 
All of us do this to some extent, even unconsciously, as on the day I found myself sitting in the middle of a relief committee meeting sorting donated baby clothing for wildfire victims, shouting and raging about LBJ.  I had carried forward hatred and contempt ever since Vietnam and not even been aware of it, until it suddenly erupted and the power of the unexpected emotion swept me away and left me weeping in the parking lot.
Now comes Donald J. Trump, making ready to lead a gigantic, out of control governmental services corporation calling itself “E Pluribus Unum the United States of America” (Incorporated).  Even though I have often remarked that if the federal government behaved as a well-run business it would be tolerable, I find myself not daring to hope for that result. 
Once again, the “dung” of the past is being carried forward.
Once again, I have to admit that my own cynicism and experiences in the past with other nascent administrations is coming into play and my venal instinct is to criticize every questionable appointment and second-guess the motives behind every move Mr. Trump makes. 
He’s not even in office yet, and I am peering with a jaundiced eye over his shoulder, wondering whether or not anyone even remotely connected to his staff actually reads the suggestions that the American people are posting on his https:/www.greatagain.gov/ website?   
Or is it business as usual, give the people something to do, make them feel like they have a voice when they don’t?  Who knows? 
So often there have been promises of reform without result, nobody can blame anyone for being jaded--- but I do blame myself, because I know that hanging onto the past can ruin both the present and the future.  It can leave your whole life as a bad taste in the mouth, and I am not willing to accept that result for myself or anyone else.
We have to let go of the past each and every day and embrace each day’s newness.  We have to lift up our Will to make this a better world and thank God for all the beauty and mercy that exists.  And despite all our negative prior experiences, we must remain open to hope and have faith in what can be, if we make it so. Have to.
Today, I am letting go of my burdens and grief and disappointments.  Today, I am not even caring if Donald Trump and his staff read the comments and suggestions on how to make America “Great Again”.  It is enough that I and so many, many other people are thinking about and taking action to restore America and make this truly the land of the free again. 
It is already the home of the brave.
Once the American people shoulder their responsibility to govern themselves, the job will get done and be done well.  The federal government corporation and its managers will have no choice but to hear the call and obey—or lose their coveted position to new service providers. 

It is a simple enough proposition if we see it clearly and treat it appropriately. Donald Trump, unlike Barack Obama, has a solid history as a business executive and manager. Despite his enormous ego, he knows and admits the necessity of keeping his customers happy.  And we are his customers. 
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 400 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum