OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano, Mexico, Dec 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE Lava%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2BUSAF%252C%2BWheel%252C%2Bentrance%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BTall%2BWhites%252C%2BDARPA%252C%2Bfight%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2BCeres%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2BCBS%252C%2BNBC%252C%2BABC%252C%2BColima
Date of sighting: December 2016
Location of sighting: Colima Volcano, Mexico

This UFO was noticed by Streetcap1 of Youtube this week over the Colima Volcano in Mexico. The  UFO may have just left the volcanos mouth and seems to be charging up to leave the area. This UFO is bigger than the 600 meter wide mouth of the volcano. It seems large, but in the future people wont build spaceships...robots will, and robots don't need work breaks, phone breaks, games or food and drinks...they work 24/7 until the job is done, so making a giant ship like this would be done 10X faster than if the work was done by humans. 
Scott C. Waring

Streetcap1 states:
It disappears then reappears way above the Summit. It looked strange. When you think about it, it is the perfect cover. Streetcap1.

https://youtu.be/UUXN0S9zKrw

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/rdmFrDvn034

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/wOB6DrY9xAs

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FRIENDS TRIANGLE ENCOUNTER OVER VERMONT

Posted on December 2, 2016

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE TRIANGLE-ARTICLE-KEN-PFEIFER-12-2-16
FRIENDS TRIANGLE SIGHTING OVER VERMONT
NOVEMBER 18, 2016  ……………  ST RUTLAND VERMONT
So it was Saturday the 19th Nov 2016. Around 8pm at East Center St. Rutland, VT.  Was getting ready to leave a friend’s driveway. Was looking up because the night sky was so clear. Wished to my self that a UFO would show up so I could share it with my friends. Then I saw flashing lights, a possible plane, pretty far up, then it was stationary. With that I ran to my friends door and them come out (2 people) and pointed this out to them. almost due east.  What’s nice was there was a normal plane up there too, so we could see how there was a difference. It ended up seeming very long, there were 2 lights separated by at least a few hundred feet. One red light, one white light. Could not see the shape of object.  We see another plane (both times, engines could be heard) but then new red and whites lights with all kinds of sparkling lights within a triangle shape. This was looking northeast and almost right above us at seemingly the same altitude again. Again a great way to show how different from the plane that was maybe a mile away from  the sparkling triangle. The one female friend said she was getting scared of this one, the male of the party then went inside.  Then I see a white lighted object moving across from my west headed to my north. Multiple red flashing lights turned on below it as it became stationary. Again it looked to be same altitude as the jets traveling. But I have seen this one twice before in as many years. But have never reported because I felt they weren’t strong enough contacts, but with this 3rd sighting of it, I think it cements it enough to call it a sighting. NOTE: The above image is CGI.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NEWDISCOVERIES51.YOLOSITE.COM
THANKS TO  HTTP://WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILES
THANKS TO KIRKE MORGAN MY FACEBOOK FRIEND

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/NNGumeXz9Wc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/2bCZUSZzP5k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum