OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived Second-Paradigm-New-Age-790x381

The Beginning Of The Second Paradigm Of The New Age Has Arrived

Post In:
Spirituality
- By Dreamcatcher - Dec 9, 20160  
We are now entered a brand new PARADIGM and an upgraded paradigm that did not exist before. We stepped into a new TIMELINE as the old regimes of the past fall away.
We have Brexit and other parts of Europe beginning to break from the old alliance. This means the countries will go back to taking care of their own citizens first.
This is what needs to happen as we can not take care of others without first making sure we are taking care of ourselves.
If we do not follow this simple step, we will have nothing to give others. They are now becoming aware of the agenda behind the agenda… as all dark secrets emerge.
We will enter into a spiritual one world love fest but it will not be based on the old ways and the old agenda of the past controllers. It will happen by itself and not through any collusion from outside sources.
Everyone will be on a similar mindset and we WILL ALL know when the time is right to make changes. We need to go through this passage first.
There were many who have assisted in this NEW timeline and making sure it has taken place. With the ones who have assisted, we have felt like it was more than a calling, it was a directive given by the Creator itself.
We have been finely tuned into the Divine and acting on the wishes of the higher levels of consciousness. It is easy to get caught up in these energy stream of DIVINE WILL when we are in the higher levels of awareness and merged with the Creator and Universe.
As we move into this new timeline many things are already changing. Time has speeded up and then other times time will slow down. There has been an awesome movement of time back and forth. This will happen before we reach complete zero time.
With the timeline changes you may also feel like you are in the middle of a whirlwind (picture it) with everything swirling around you and you are able to pick and choose what you want to participate in.
It is as if at times we exist in the point of zero point energy, where there is no time. Everything takes on a very silent feeling in this state of consciousness. We are experiencing everything at once.
New Gift emerging, we can decide what we want to become involved in while seeing all the choices at the same time.
We have experienced a breakdown of the old collective leaving this planet and our consciousness. You may have felt this in the past week, specifically a few days ago.
It is a transmuting of the dark energies being cleared out to make way for more light energy entering our light body systems and the planetary systems.
We have been entering a more positive space in the Universe and this partially accounts for the expanded consciousness and the ability NOW to rid ourselves of the old paradigm of the controllers agenda.
You may also experience leaving your body more often. I have had two of these experiences in the last few weeks. Once during meditation I saw myself outside my body in the very room I was in…
I was right in front of myself picking up my computer that I was listening to music on while meditating. I quickly pulled myself back in when I saw I existed in two places at once.
The second time, I was the passenger in a car , we were driving down the road. I felt my consciousness leaving my body and pulled it back in, this happened over and over again until we reached our destination.
The last time this happened was in 2012 right after my near death experience. For about 6 months after that my spirit kept trying to leave my body and I continually pulled it back. This in itself shows we are in the new timeline now.
You may also notice your pets having expanded awareness as I talked about in one of other articles.
I was about to give my canine best buddy Lexi her eye drops (I had only thought this) and she ran out of the bedroom and went to the spot on the couch in the living room where I always give them to her.
Notice I said I had only THOUGHT about giving them to her. She Never sits on this spot unless getting her drops and she acted like I had just given her the command that I always do when I say : Come on Lexi time for your eye drops, jump up.  Yet I had NOT, I had only thought it.
The last few days there have been sprinkles of head rushes around the crown chakra as we move closer into this new paradigm of LOVE and bliss.
If you are new to ascension you may not understand this but most reading this will have experienced these many times and understand what these are and feel like.
You may have felt nausea off and on, hot spots on the body and a new sensation of the past few months being super sensitive to hot and cold close by.
For instance we might have stood by a stove in the past and when the oven was on not noticed much about it. Now we can feel the HEAT radiating from it even from a distance. This is a new gift now emerging.
It is easy to fall into stress levels now with the old stuck energy of the past leaving and the new energy ushering in, yet we must stay in balance and on target. Remember to go into high self care mode and take breaks from social media if necessary.
Choose who and what you will listen or read. Be careful what you let into your consciousness, be sure it is positive and of the light. The dark agenda is of the past and no longer relevant.
Remember more than ever to ground daily and do extreme self care when necessary. Do not get pulled into negativity or arguments or debates. This is the old energy leaving and some are having a hard time letting this go. The answer is not to engage.
Lot of ORBS can be seen now for those with clairvoyant skills. I am seeing many blue orbs which reflects the will of the Divine in play at this moment.
Note: I see a bright future for all BEINGS of light and Love occurring. By mid 2017 we will have even more to be happy about and many more upgrades will have taken place.
I was given this message from the Galactics ~ All will have to upgrade in Ascension. There is no one to be left behind. Think about this… there is a big task for all of us ahead.
By Diane Canfield

Thanks to: http://dreamcatcherreality.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum