OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE REMOVED THE EMAIL ADDRESSES OF BOTH LARRY AND WILLIAM.
THANK YOU WILLIAM FOR THE FORWARDS OF THESE EMAILS! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB

On Jan 10, 2017, at 7:10 AM, William wrote:

Larry,
I have contacted you multiple times requesting Mary's contact information. No reply. Yesterday you finally replied and I continue to request Mary's contact info. I WILL NOT use pay pal as it appears do pad jerzy/zap's pocket.
jerzy in the past has insisted he is not zap, now it comes out that he is zap! Is this NOT a lie? Can anything he says be trusted.

-----Original Message-----
To: William
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2017 10:40 am
Subject: Re:

I am so sorry U do not believe or know Mary's dire situation. She is dying of leukemia. She has been n and out of the hospital but they will not give her the life saving bone marrow treatment due to her not having insurance. Believe it or not! It makes me sick! She is a strong Christian and her church can help only so much.

My name is LARRY and I am a friend and partner with Mary for about 9 years. She is from Mexico but is now in the US. She speaks several languages. But due to her dire situation she has had a tracheotomy months ago. Her health now is dire and she is on oxygen 100% of the time. For the last few months I hv communicated to Mary thru her sister's helper. Mary's sister does not speak English at all. So it has been a challenge but we have managed to keep her stable until she can get her bone marrow surgery next week.

I have know Jerzy for 14 years and he has never lied to me. So name calling and saying harsh words as a scam is not right. If U do not or cannot help her then tht is ok. But harsh words solve nothing.

I appreciate ur efforts and I do wish U much happiness and a Blessed new year.

On Jan 11, 2017, at 2:05 PM, William  wrote:

How am I supposed to contribute to her if I do not know the name of the person and address that I can send a  check to???

Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 9:32 am

I am so sorry for the way U think or believe. I have had just the opposite experience. Jerzy has been a dear friend and has always performed in the manner that was requested of him.

Right now I am like the caretaker for MC. But since she has been in and out of a coma and the tracheotomy surgery her health is not good. She must b on oxygen at all times now and cannot talk other than thru her mask.  Since she has been in this situation I hv tried my best to communicate to her the U her sister and a translator. 

So that is why I hv not sent U her information. I apologize for that. If this is the basis for yr decision then so be it. I am sorry how U feel because I do understand that if trust is ever breached it is hard to get it back.

Wish U the best. But her needs R very real and she is probably weeks away from her demise. Without oxygen the doctors told us she will not survive a day.

Tks for yr concern.

Larry,

What part of this confuses you?

I AM NOT SENDING ANYTHING TO YOU. GIVE ME MARY'S ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND A CHECK DIRECTLY IN HER NAME, OR HER SISTERS NAME TO HER AFTER I CONFIRM HER IDENTITY WITH HER OR HER SISTER..

It sounds pretty clear to me.

jerzy said he is not zap than he and other's admit he is zap. In my book that spells liar. If someone lies about their name as jerzy/zap does what else will they lie about. 

Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 9:11 am

I understand and appreciate ur concerns. Truth is she is n a hotel at $60 a night because her rental lease was not renewed.  

The whole situation with her is a sad ordeal and she is fighting daily to stay alive.

A possible solution. Her name is Maria de Sosa. U can send moneygram thru Walmart to my name, and I will pick it up. Then I will deposit it directly in her account and send U proof of deposit.  This is the same procedure I have followed for others who hv helped her in the past or wire funds directly to her bank account.

I am trying my best to facilitate yr concerns.

May U hv a Blessed day.

WON'T IT BE INTERESTING TO READ HOW JERZY SPINS THIS WITH TODAY'S POST?

2EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME Empty These pretzels are making me thirsty!! Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

EL_O_EL

ahh, riiiiggghhhhttt. So, This William guy has been Mary's partner for 9 years yet mentions that "she is in a hotel because her rental lease wasn't renewed." So, why doesn't she move in with you, why didn't you (william) say "we are in a hotel/motel?" William (in this email exchange chain) refers to her with the initials "M.C." then goes on to say Maria De Sosa, when begging for a Money order. Were I larry, I'd ask for some sort of visual proof, of her existence or diagnosis, and or a pic of them together with one of em holding a piece of paper up with "thanks Larry " on it, or whatever. Oh, and of course the money order comes into play as anyone can receive it with the password. Fucking BUllshit. Oh, and I was thinking about poor widdle Baby Brad. Who, as in what Doctor/nurse/hospital would deny a baby critical medical/nutritional sustenance? This william guy is for the birds, and I really hope that the next time he leaves the house that birds swarm him and peck at his face until he really does have to be hospitalized.

EL_O_EL

ALso, he's been her friend/partner for 9 years yet he can't speak spanish..........but....they're partners.......that can't communicate because of a language barrier? In this exchange he catches it that she's mute because of her tracheotomy, but I'd swear Zap or him sloppily claimed she only spoke spanish on an earlier occasion. Man, the nerve of these C*nTS!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think you mean Larry. He is the one that is Jerzys associate.

William is the one trying to get Mary's direct contact info so he can provide financial help to her but Jerzy and Larry refuse to give him that info. Instead they have given William the run around for weeks. Just go back to the past few weeks of Poofness in the archive and read all about it.

Now why would Larry do that to this great friend of his, Mary/Maria, that he plainly admits that he has her bank account number and William should do a Walmart to Walmart transfer then he could do the deposit? If this is so then he knows where she is.

These scammers must think that everyone is stupid and will believe this utter bullshit? I really hope that people are finally realizing what a crock these people are. And I think that is actually happening. You see I subscribe to 100's of sites. It used to be that the Poof report was everywhere. But that is no longer the case. Many of the bloggers don't post him any longer. Only a few actually. So the reach has diminished and so have the donations. They are panicking which is obvious in the desperate attempt to screw more out of donations.

I wonder if the people that did make donations understand that they can request from Susan a receipt, for said donation, that their tax accountant will need for them to obtain in their personal tax filings. If the donations go through Paypal... Susan should have received a 1099 and I assume that she would be  keeping copius records to be able to send receipts? One would if they were legit. Maybe the IRS would be interested in investigating this??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh and LMFAO at the tracheotomy story line!!! bwahahahaha! such tripe! I said years ago that they needed to employ someone that could actually write a better script. This is still the case.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LISTEN TO THIS.

http://humanus.ca/resources/Humanus%20Update%201-11-2017%20(78).mp3

SO NOW A CAR ACCIDENT FOR POOR JERZY. I WONDER HOW MUCH HIS HOSPITAL BILL AND A NEW CAR WILL COST.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum