OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products [videos]
More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products  Keshe-foundation-tehnologies-300x167
Dr. Presser continues to receive fabulous testimonials from users of the Keshe pain pens and pain pads. I have included the latest feedback he’s received below including a video from the user which speaks for itself.
There is one caveat, which I have mentioned in the past; because this technology involves “consciousness”—our own thoughts, beliefs and expectations can impact the efficacy of the technology.
It does NOT work the same for everyone, and no one ever claimed it did. However, the results most users experience warrants at least trying the technology—keeping in mind that our belief is huge. Expect it to work, assume it will, and it is more likely to be of remarkable assistance.
And when these “conscious” technologies DO work, they tend to know exactly what we need. There are some tips below from a user on how to best “program” users and establish a connection with the technology.
If your inner beliefs—particularly unconscious ones—are negative, you may not experience the superior results others do. 
Thank you, Richard, for this exciting update. It’s great to know some folks are having such profound relief. It cuts down on the suffering in the world.
I so look forward to getting my water alkalizer/energizer.  ~ BP

In his latest email update to customers, Richard forwarded these results:
I continue to receive amazing feedback from people on their use of the Pain Pen and Pain Pad. Some of their results are nothing short of amazing. This is not true for everyone, though, with perhaps 5-10% of people not experiencing any result and some people experiencing lesser benefit. In my opinion, one example of feedback I will share with you in a moment bears upon this.
I recently received a video testimonial from a Pain Pen user and I have added his exciting feedback to the introductory video for these products, which you can find here.
And let me share with you two recent feedback examples:
Hi Richard,
Finally got a chance to send my initial experiences with the above products.
I drive very large coaches and consequently I have had a very debilitating lower back challenge; sometimes the pain can paralyse me.
Since I received my Pain Pad, I wear it every day after my driving for a couple of hours.  My pain evaporates and remains so all the next day. I have put up with this pain now for 40 years.
The Pain Pens (I have 2), have totally eradicated all arthritic pain and lumps on my hands. My shoulder joint from an accident long ago no longer gives me any discomfort.
I totally eradicated 2 very sore tooth pain, my digestion has improved to the point of no bloating, no heart burn.
I use the Pens on my reflexology points and am experiencing phenomenal results.  No, not phenomenal; totally miraculous.
I await the arrival of my water treatment jug (Alkalizer) and the eye treatment with growing anticipation.
I am forever grateful to the Keshe Foundation and you for having the courage to bring forth this technology.
Kindest regards,
PK     January 6, 2017

And this one:
Hi Richard,
I’m testing the Pain Pen on several problems on me and other people and, in my opinion, the Pen seems to be something alive and intelligent. So, the intention of the operator is really important and if the Pen is usually used on a person like the operator themselves, when it is used on another person you must change the intention for the result on another person, at least putting the Pen in his/her hands for a while, telling the person to concentrate, mentally enter in contact with the Pen and also speak with the Pen to lovingly ask it for the result or for helping to solve the problem.
I know… for some what I’m telling can sound crazy but …… try it to believe.
Thanks a lot, bye.
Michele Ferrara   January 14, 2017
This latter example bears upon an important aspect of any mode of healing, which is your own intention to heal and your belief that it can work for you. And Michele’s comment highlights something else about the plasmatic field energy that Mehran Keshe has introduced into our world – this plasmatic field energy is conscious.
These testimonials are included in the comprehensive list you can find here for the Pain Pen and here for the Pain Pad. I update these lists regularly.
You can find the brochure for the Pain Pen here and the Pain Pad here.
And if this technology is new to you, you may want to watch my brief technology introduction video.
To order these products, click on the link to the storefront below that services your area of the world.
Kind Regards,
Richard
Dr. Richard Presser
richard@magravsplasmaproducts.com
Magravs Plasma Products
[url=tel:%28443%29 769-1752]+1 443 769 1752[/url]
[url=tel:+44 121 284 0929]+44 1212 840 929[/url]
[url=tel:+61 3 9021 6920]+61 3 9021 6920[/url]
Store for US & Canada
Store for Australia & New Zealand
Store for Europe and countries not listed elsewhere

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com