OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Ass Backwards" - Geopolitical/GCR/RV Overview - 00:00 EST - Sunday - January 22, 2017

12:10:00 AM  
Received via email at 12:05 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Image1%2B%25282%2529

What if I told you Trump (Drumpf) was from Jewish ancestors out of Germany would anyone believe me? Probably not.

But what if I told you President Trump is being held on a political string by the Republic, China and Russia due to past discretions? Now would that be more realistic? Yeah, maybe?

Know that Trump's inauguration speech was the soft worldwide GESARA announcement we've been waiting for, and written specifically for him which he was made him read as part of the deal for his entire family's amnesty. Making him a cabal traitor.

Keep in mind also that the contents in that speech are contrary to everything he and his Ashkenazic family believe in, which means that Donald Trump has 100% been controlled from the start of his campaign. Thus everything election oriented we've witnessed was all one great big lying cabal show.

Stay with me.

The cabal knew they could not stop Trump from running, in fact they did everything they could to prevent him from winning, even assassination. But nothing worked --as he was protected by the light on a lot of levels -- even though he was 100% dark from birth.

Incredible I know. Keep reading.

For those in the know, Trump's speech Friday was a shocking moment to say the least as it meant the light factions backing the Republic had full taken control over the cabal/zionists. And there wasn't a damn thing those killer lizards could do but play right along like good little beaten reptiles.

Finally the Children of Zion were seated politely and quietly at the same humble table, can our RV meal be served.

Amazing! Hallelujah! PTL!

The plan now is to slowly roll out all GESARA compliance (including the RV) using the cover of the Trump presidency, then release the Trumps from service and pay out dad's IQD position as well as allow Donald to retain his precious real estate properties including his entertainment name brand.

Not a bad consolation prize for a defeated cabal prince with orange skin and herpes.
The deal sweetener for Trump was that he had to win the election and be declared President, publicly, all be it only temporarily.

China and Russia have had several great laughs at Trump's expense, including inauguration night when he was made to dance 3x with his "transgender wife" at multiple inaugural balls.

Gosh was that ever uncomfortable to watch in real time. Even Donald's antics required unusual levels of skill to pull off three horrifying first spins with Melania, who looked utterly terrified of being exposed right on the spot. Poor fella.

Watching that whole Inauguration Day pageant play out must have been too funny back in the Kremlin and Beijing. But hey, they still serve each other's purposes right now, so why enjoy the moment.

What a crazy world we live in folks.

Hope I haven't lost everyone yet. Just know that I care enough to share the truth as I receive it. Come what may.

Sadly, the rest of the world is seeing through USA, Inc's thin veil of believability now, and the Elders know this, which is why they are planning to snap the final financial puzzle pieces into place sometime over the weekend--before the Chinese New Year.

It's just downright embarrassing to be an American right now, yet there's no better place to be on planet earth moving forward and for the next 1,000+ years. So that's ironic even for irony.

Getting to the depths of the real truth in our politics and finances has become such an ass backwards study it's almost not worth the effort.. nor the answers.

Until it is. Sobeit.

God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

2This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:23 am

ANENRO

REPLY TO "ASS BACKWARDS"

"Ass Backwards" - Geopolitical/GCR/RV Overview - 00:00 EST - Sunday - January 22, 2017

1:44:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  

Received via email at 12:05 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

A REPLY TO THE AUTHOR OF THE GARBAGE POSTED IN DINAR CHRONICLES).

What if I told you Trump (Drumpf) was from Jewish ancestors out of Germany would anyone believe me? Probably not.   SERIOUSLY?  WHAT A DUMB STATEMENT MADE BY YOU. .

But what if I told you President Trump is being held on a political string by the Republic, China and Russia due to past discretions? Now would that be more realistic? Yeah, maybe?   ANOTHER DUMB COMMENT.

Know that Trump's inauguration speech was the soft worldwide GESARA announcement we've been waiting for, and written specifically for him which he was made him read as part of the deal for his entire family's amnesty. Making him a cabal traitor.  AND THE AUTHOR’S BS CONTINUE HERE.

Keep in mind also that the contents in that speech are contrary to everything he and his Ashkenazic family believe in, which means that Donald Trump has 100% been controlled from the start of his campaign. Thus everything election oriented we've witnessed was all one great big lying cabal show. ANOTHER BS STATEMENT BY THE AUTHOR OF THIS DUMB ARTICLE. HE OR SHE FORGETS THAT DONALD J. TRUMP HAS BEEN MAKING THE IDENTICAL STATEMENTS WAY BEFORE HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VIEW THE MANY ARCHIVED VIDEOS OF TRUMP’S INTERVIEWS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED ABOUT TRUMP’S POSITION. NOTHING.

Stay with me.   SO FAR YOU ALREADY LOST ME WITH YOUR NONSENSE.

The cabal knew they could not stop Trump from running, in fact they did everything they could to prevent him from winning, even assassination. But nothing worked --as he was protected by the light on a lot of levels -- even though he was 100% dark from birth.   REALLY?!  YOUR STATEMENT CANNOT GET ANY DUMBER?

Incredible I know. Keep reading.  I AGREE WITH YOU.  IT IS INCREDIBLE THE AMOUNT OF BS COMING FROM YOU.

For those in the know, Trump's speech Friday was a shocking moment to say the least as it meant the light factions backing the Republic had full taken control over the cabal/zionists. And there wasn't a damn thing those killer lizards could do but play right along like good little beaten reptiles.   LOL !

Finally the Children of Zion were seated politely and quietly at the same humble table, can our RV meal be served.

Amazing! Hallelujah! PTL!

The plan now is to slowly roll out all GESARA compliance (including the RV) using the cover of the Trump presidency, then release the Trumps from service and pay out dad's IQD position as well as allow Donald to retain his precious real estate properties including his entertainment name brand.  SO FAR, YOU ALREADY LOST COMPLETE CREDIBILITY.

Not a bad consolation prize for a defeated cabal prince with orange skin and herpes. HERPES? REALLY? YOU HAVE NO CLASS. NONE AT ALL. YOU ARE NOW CLASSIFIED AS A LIAR.
The deal sweetener for Trump was that he had to win the election and be declared President, publicly, all be it only temporarily.  YOUR BS CONTINUES.

China and Russia have had several great laughs at Trump's expense, including inauguration night when he was made to dance 3x with his "transgender wife" at multiple inaugural balls. REALLY? HOW MANY TRANSGENDERS HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO A CHILD?  IDIOT. YOUR LACK OF EDUCATION AND CLASS IS SECOND TO NONE.

Gosh was that ever uncomfortable to watch in real time. Even Donald's antics required unusual levels of skill to pull off three horrifying first spins with Melania, who looked utterly terrified of being exposed right on the spot. Poor fella. YOUR COMMENT IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

Watching that whole Inauguration Day pageant play out must have been too funny back in the Kremlin and Beijing. But hey, they still serve each other's purposes right now, so why not enjoy the moment.   IF YOU SAY SO.

What a crazy world we live in folks.  SPECIALY WHEN IDIOTS LIKE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AND POST LIES AND FABRICATIONS.

Hope I haven't lost everyone yet. Just know that I care enough to share the truth as I receive it. Come what may. THEN, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEPARETE BS FROM THE TRUTH, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO SHARE ANYTHING WITH US.

Sadly, the rest of the world is seeing through USA, Inc's thin veil of believability now, and the Elders know this, which is why they are planning to snap the final financial puzzle pieces into place sometime over the weekend--before the Chinese New Year.  SO FAR, EVERTHING YOU WROTE HAS BEEN A LIE. SO, NOTHING ELSE YOU TELL US, WILL BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE.

It's just downright embarrassing to be an American right now, yet there's no better place to be on planet earth moving forward and for the next 1,000+ years. So that's ironic even for irony.  YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF. OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN. AND IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOT AN EDUCATED AMERICAN.

Getting to the depths of the real truth in our politics and finances has become such an ass backwards study it's almost not worth the effort.. nor the answers. OR READING YOUR DUMB COMMENTS.

Until it is. Sobeit.

God is with us.   NO COMMENT FROM ME.

3This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Glad I am not the only one that thinks Yosef is full of shit.

http://www.oom2.com/t37113-exposed-this-is-yosef-youssef-hodaigui

4This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of January 22, 2017

1/22/2017 01:56:00 AM
Source: Dinar Chronicles

Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 22 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 22 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Jan. 21 2017 TNT Sunny cliff notes of TNT Conference Call: "We Could RV ADN" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts The 19th was the deadline date for some things that needed to be concluded in the US. New information tells me the banks already have, or will soon have, a communication for us. For all intents and purposes that means "Go."

B. Jan. 21 2017 11:30 am EST WSOMN AdminBill: "Activities Playing Though" - Sat. AM WSOMN Chat w/ AdminBill "Golden Day" - Sat. AM WSOMN "Unconfirmed Info" - Fri. PM WSOMN Chat w/ AdminBill 

1. There are activities playing out through the weekend and into next weekend that are important.

2. There are groups that should see their appointments set and see money in the bank shortly.

3. At the same time Internet groups should be equally active in the coming days.

4. Rumor has it that whatever obstical put in place by the previous administration was removed yesterday Jan. 20 2017.

5. I believe that bankers believe that we are always in the mode for the GCR, but they are not controlling the release.

6.Yesterday Bagdad sent memos to all their embassys that there will be an adjustment of their currency value.

7. kermit53: Monday AM should be a great day for us. Shhhh. Monday should be a Golden Day.

C. Jan. 21 2017 3:08 am EST Situation Report: Intel SITREP - 03:00 EST - Saturday - January 21, 2017

1. President Trump is in the Oval Office to release the RV for China, Russia and the US Restored Republic.

2. Discounted ZIM currency transactions are being bought and sold on domestic trading platforms.

3. Large Reno SKRs groups are sitting in hotels, waiting.

4. Paymasters still have administrative holds on visual accounts sitting on their screens.

D. Jan. 21 2017 11:46 pm EST TNT Firefly, Matthew Walter: "Foreign Exchange Traders Gearing Up" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts

1. Foreign exchange traders are gearing up for an unusually tight schedule of market-moving events in the next few days that may provide a welcome jolt to the currency market. 

2. Davos just concluded yesterday .....INTERESTING 

3. And why did Abadi send Barzani to represent him at Davos? 

4. Why are the program rates blank at the CBI in certain blocks on the spreadsheet?

E. Jan. 21 2017 Summary of Events: Saturday, January 21, 2017: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 21, 2017

Judy Note: In her 2012 biography "Twenty Two Faces" Jenny Hill exposed a many centuries-old international child sexual abuse and human sacrifice ring run by political, religious and banker-leaders of the Cabal and Illuminati. Hill claimed that as a six year-old she was tortured and witnessed the murder of another child, Kathleen Shea, in a Satanic human sacrifice ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/wat?v=F626Lsrdwg4.

Like thousands of other Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor children thought to be undergoing this torture even today, the abusive experiences resulted in fracturing her mind into multiple personalities. This child exploitation was said to be overseen by a Nazi mind control agent brought into the US by the CIA after World War II: www.22faces.comwww.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

Such horrendous acts where global elites practiced the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children was also uncovered in the global Pedogate and local US Pizzagate Scandals (that came to light in 2016 through over 50,000 Clinton-John Podesta emails exposed by Wikileaks) PIZZAGATE: A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WASHINGTON, D.C. PEDOPHILA SCANDAL, Video: Satanic Child Sacrifices and Child Rape -- Save Children's Lives!, in Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's two-year prosecution of global leaders including Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican by six international judges at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html and more recently by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Official Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- PizzaGate Scandal, Pedophile Ring, Fake News, 9/11 Cover-up and More by way of Giuliani's Twitter Account: http://archive.is/IDBh5.

We will be eternally grateful for these heros who continue to bravely fight this Ninth Circle Satanic Cult and their ongoing rape, torture and murder of innocent children. The good guys included the restored US Republic's "White Hats and White Knights," Annett's ITCCS and Tim Ballard's Operation Underground Railroad.
You are invited to participate in the eradication of this unthinkable child sex trafficking, torture and homicide. Listen to the latest intel about the global elite's international child exploitation ring on Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata, donate your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad:Operation Underground Railroad, or research history of the banker connection to Pizzagate and Pedogate: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

Thanks to: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"US Being Repaid via Dinar?" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News

7:54:00 PM   
KTFA

Walkingstick » January 22nd, 2017

US ambassador: We will give hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Iraq in 2017

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news.....D9%85-2017

Believer13 » January 22nd, 2017

If I remember correctly. We the USA give them dollars in return they give us dinar in exchange therefore the dollars are in Iraq and we have the dinar which when it RVs will give the USA a substantial return on our investment in Iraq and our deficit crumbles. . Hope this helps

Michael » January 22nd, 2017

IMO, you have to look at it like a project or the construction project, if you don't finish the building then everything you have completed to date is worthless. you have to see the project through to its conclusion...even if there are cost overruns.

Tommy17 » January 22nd, 2017

I don't believe it's all about giving out loaning millions as "much as it is military equipment to protect and defend themselves. I for one 'do not want all are soldiers who died in Iraq blood given to go in vain Also if Isis ever did get control of one of the richest countries in the world. Would that not "just in itself be enough. Wouldn't that be part of protecting Americans? The Marshall plan happened in Germany and Japan then Kuwait. It's fixen to happen again very soon.

SMN » January 22nd, 2017

Regarding the USA being repaid via the Dinar the UST is holding... At $32 (?) per barrel the USA will pay, it will take a while to recover the funds. Additionally I don't understand how this will work. The government is not really in the Oil business? Can someone offer an explanation?

Stephen » January 22nd, 2017

Im thinking the USA will buy the 32 per barrel for a very long time while the retail for oil is up in the high 50s and climbing with minor adjustments. The way the USA will make a profit is, in my opinion, the fact the money is fiat. It has no value, just a numeral. The USD has been debased so many times its pretty much worthless in actual value. This is the reason we as a nation can give away Billions.....its paper. Throw in another billion and all you have lost is the cost of the paper but still create a debt. IMO of course.

Sandman » January 22nd, 2017

BREAKING: Reports that ISIS leader Baghdadi is injured in airstrikes

22/01/2017

Local sources are claiming that ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has been wounded by airstrikes in Al-Ba'aj in northern Iraq.

Al-Ba'aj is currently the third largest ISIS bastion left in Iraq after Mosul and the Turkmen majority city of Tal Afar.

Both cities are currently in the process of being liberated by pro-government forces.
Local sources have not yet verified whether the airstrikes were by the Iraqi government or the US-led coalition.

The authenticity of these reports could not be independently verified by Al-Masdar News at this time.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-reports-isis-leader-baghdadi-injured-airstrikes/ 

Don961 » January 22nd, 2017

In pictures: the people of Mosul are celebrating victory and their return to their areas

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 12:48 GMT

Mosul (world) -22 / 01/2017 A correspondent world news channel that the people of the liberated areas in Mosul, celebrated the victory by Iraqi forces on armed gangs Daesh and get them out of their areas.

The celebrants raise the Iraqi flag and formed processions liven up their cars and opened their horns.

See more at: http://www.alalam.ir/news/1914767#sthash.Wqjh7y5F.dpuf

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 1alalam-636206985780821843-25f-4x3_orig

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 2alalam-636206986095171843-25f-4x3_orig

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your Soul Is Up To Bat.... by 'One Who Knows'

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Babe_practice_swing_bat_ha
Received via email from 'One Who Knows'........

Your Soul Is Up To Bat....

The bases are loaded and your soul is up to bat.  This game is to decide the Championship of the Universe.  To set the scene, the Light Workers Team "Peace & Prosperity" have been at this game for a long time.  It has been the Light Workers vs. the Cabal Team "Money & Power" again and again, year after year, and the Cabal have always won decisively. 

You want to talk about the Cub's dry years?  The Light Workers have NEVER won a Universe Championship in thousands and thousands of years.  If you want to know the truth, our evil opponents, the Cabal, have cheated, by rigging the game against us.  Of course that is what evil people do, cheat.   They used EVERY trick in the book to defeat us.

#1) They took control of all the powers that be, and all that influences us.  Politics, Media, Entertainment, Education, Religion, and Sports were all used to Influence, condition, and control us.  We were literally drowning in the Cabal Propaganda of you are week, you are a sinner, you need the government to save you, you must worry about disease, terrorism, and war. 

#2) They were literally the biggest drug dealers in the World.  They used the CIA and other government agencies to produce the illegal drugs, and legal drugs, and then introduce them to our youth, and poor, and then used the police to prosecute the drug users. 

#3) Between the over taxation, and the rampant drug use, the resulting crime problem created yet another destructive force among our people. 

#4) Rampant increase in disease, and ill health, and then the limited access to the medicines and health care needed to overcome the diseases and ill health that was perpetrated against us by the Cabal team.

#5) Constant war kept us on edge and in fear.  Our youth sent off to their deaths fighting against an enemy created by the evil Cabal team, who has funded every war from both sides.  Here we were, brain washed into believing that we had foreign enemies, and the other countries were convinced that we were their enemy so that we would spend our energy and send our youth to their deaths for no reason what so ever. 

#6) Then the most powerful tactic the Cabal have ever unleashed against a normally peaceful people, divisiveness.  Pit one group against another.  Blacks vs. the whites, Hispanics vs. the whites, religions vs. other religions, women vs. Trump, Democrats vs. Republicans, Independents vs. Both Democrats & Republicans, Establishment vs. non establishment, Blacks vs. Blue (Police), poor vs. rich, heterosexual vs. homosexual, countries vs. other countries for jobs and industry, Educated vs. non educated, Citizens vs. immigrants, communism vs. capitalism, legals vs. illegals, and the list goes on and on and on and on.  The saddest sight of all, is to see our beloved Light Workers calling our other Light Workers and fighting against each other.  The Cabal propaganda machine and Troll network is so insidious that our best team members, the ones with the most promise to defeat the Cabal, the ones who hold the light no matter what, are enticed into fighting against their own. 

We Got So Close That One Year

I remember that one game back in 2001.  For the first time, we had gotten a few hits and had men on base.  NESARA was on Third Base, and the Republic was on Second base.  The Light Worker Generals were up to bat.  Little did the World know that game was even in play.  Our team was about to win a victory for the Light.  The paperwork was being handled on one of the top floors of the World Trade centers, the benevolent Generals were in the pentagon preparing to implement the Republic, when all of a sudden, the ball field was hit by one explosion after another.  When it was all over, the game field had been so damaged and the destruction so immense, that the game would have to be postponed for a long time.  The Cabal cheated as they always do, and rather than admitting defeat, they just blew up all the players, and our team was decimated. 

It wasn't the only time we were on base however.  While I do not have all the history of the "Game," I do also remember a time that we were close when Kennedy was President.  I guess that was before the Cabal team of "Money & Power" had totally corrupted every politician at every level of Government.

Since Then

Frankly, I don't know of a time that the Light workers even got a hit since that 2001 game, much less got anyone on base.  I know that we have attempted to field a team, only to find out that our team was infected (Infiltrated) with Cabal henchmen intent on sabotaging the Light Workers in the name of their God "Money & Power."   

Fast Forward To Now

Here we are in 2017, and we are finally at the Universal Championship Game again.  We have our team "Peace & Prosperity" full of Light Workers, and a game plan.  But, a lot has happened since that last game that held such promise back in 2001. Let's review what has been accomplished.

#1) Nuclear weapons have been neutralized, the Cabal underground command centers have been blown up.  This keeps them from being able to blow up the game field anymore.  This is a very big deal and has been accomplished by our friends in "High" places.  This intervention was a "Fair Play" since the Cabal Team "Money & Power" had an unfair advantage with all the weapons of mass destruction on their side. 

#2) We had Cabal defectors who joined the side of Light and Truth.  They were such people as Snowden, Wiki Leaks, and others who began to reveal very damaging information from the Cabal ranks.  This inside information refuted the Mainstream Media's accounts of World events and brought in to question the true motives of our leaders.  The sleeping public who had been a non factor in the game began to wake up and cheer for their home team "Peace & Prosperity."  These leaks proved so damaging to team "Money & Power," that they were unable to control the narrative and spin of their actions.

#3) In the last Cabal Election cycle, we managed to field a candidate of our own, Trump, who took down the mightiest of the Cabal candidates with a bit of help of both the information leakers, and the swelling public support for change.  Some say, that our candidate Trump was once Cabal, or that he was forced to work for team "Peace & Prosperity."  In this case, it doesn't matter.  All that matters is that we have taken control of our Government, or at least the USA corporation.

#4) We can't forget that we have the Military on our side.  Back in the game of 2001, we had top Officers on our side but, the vast majority of the enlisted soldiers had no idea what was going on and some were still unwittingly playing for team Cabal.  But, now, as I understand it, all have been given a choice to choose team Light, or be dealt with accordingly.  To my knowledge, all of our military are now on our side, working for the Light.

#5) Let us not forget, that we have created a second government with the help of our true friends, China and Russia, and it has been funded by our sponsors the Chinese Elders.  They have paid all of our bills to field this new team and restore our Republic as a functioning representatives of the People, team "Peace & Prosperity."

In short, we have never been this close and any better situated for a legitimate win over the Cabal and everything they stand for, than we are right now.  We have fought hard, and held the light when all seems hopeless, through generations of past lives, just to be positioned at this most opportune place and time in history.  This is a battle our forefathers fought for, and each and every generation has added momentum to this "Cause" until we are now on the verge of success.  But, success of what?  What Exactly is the Game?  Only when you answer those questions, can you understand our next move.  The RIGHT move.

Yes The 800#s Are Important, But That's Not The Game

Sure, this game that we are in, means a lot to you, the physically incarnated, Light Worker.  BUT, you have no idea what it means to the Universe and all of creation.  I realize that all we can see is the short term, the small picture of what is going on.  For us, it is the 800#s and money in the bank.  Yes, we can "justify" our desperate want/need for the money to help our personal situations and of course, help the others on our planet.  Yes, that sounds like a GREAT BIG DEAL, and seems to make sense in the game, but it is NOT.   THAT IS NOT THE GAME.  However, I don’t blame you for thinking that way.  You don’t know what you don’t know.  I get it.  let me give you the bigger picture.

This Game Has Importance

When the game is over, you will get your precious 800#s, and money in the bank and will go about your Humanitarian projects, bla, bla, bla, which sound so important to you now, in this lifetime.  But, let me ask you "What does the Universe Get? What do all of your past lifetimes get? What do other civilizations yet to come get? What does this win mean?"

Now we are talking!  Clearly, a game that is played over the centuries, and for thousands of years, is NOT about the money we get in our current incarnation.  How could it be?  It is so easy to see that the whole universe is not on a mission for us to get rich and be busy little bees helping the hungry, homeless, and Earth get well.  That matters BUT that is not the game.  Everyone on Earth could die, and we would just reincarnate again in a better place and time.  So what am I really saving.... In the Big Picture?  The REAL and ONLY Answer is WHAT THE GAME MEANS AND IS ALL ABOUT, and when you get that, you get it all!

The Meaning Of The Multi-Thousand Year Game

O.K. here we go.  The game is about Light triumphing over Dark by using its greatest weapon... LOVE.  This game was set into motion thousands of years ago, for one reason and one reason only, to make a point that Love always wins in the end, that Light eventually, and inevitably overcomes Dark.   It proves once and for all, to every soul in the Universe that Love is all there is and will overcome even the most evil that could have been imagined and created.  Make no mistake, evil was a creation for this game of Love vs. Fear, Light vs. Dark.

So to answer your question who gets what, we get the money and are able to experience the fruits of the win by helping others.  The Universe gets the satisfaction, and proof that Love is invincible, that it overcomes even the most evil among us.  That is what the Universe wants to see, PROOF that LOVE wins in the end.  They don’t get your precious money, they couldn't care less about money, that pathetic Cabal creation of control.  They want to be front and center to see Love win over Fear.  Even your soul, who has played this game for thousands of years, wants to see that it was worth it.  Your soul will feel the joy of knowing that it is true, that LOVE triumphs over Fear, every time, eventually and always, in the end.  BUT, what is the proof?  What is a Win?

This Game Has History

This game Good vs. Evil, had been going on way before your life now, and in fact probably a thousand of your lifetimes.  It only has one point, one meaning, one purpose, and that is to prove Love wins in the end, that fear has no power, and will eventually succumb to Love and the Light in the end.  That is the point. That is the game.

Here Is The Situation

After thousands of years, and countless generations of our forefathers (and Foremothers), and even a HUGE delay of game in 2001, we are finally back at the ball field where we are to find out once and for all times, who is the true power house of this and all Universes, Evil, Hate and Fear, or Love, Peace and Prosperity.  It is the final inning, and the bases are loaded.  We have the GCR on third ready to make a run for home plate.  We have NESARA  and the Republic on second base waiting for the GCR to make its move, and Just arriving on First base is Disclosure.  The fact that disclosure is even on the team wanting to score was due to the continuing intel leaks, the greatest of which just recently came from the CIA itself. 

Your Light Worker Soul is at bat.  What is the play?  This my friends, is the crux of this entire post.  We are so close to the win.  We have prepared for this final show down for generations, just to make a point that Love wins in the end.  From here, we only need one great move for a Grand slam where, one by one, everything we have wanted, comes home, and becomes reality, the GCR, the Republic/NESARA, and finally complete Disclosure to bring us into the new age of a thousand years of peace and prosperity.  This final game of the Light vs. the Dark, has the most viewers of any game in the history of the Universe.  Everything we and our fellow Light Workers have given their lives for over thousands of years, comes down to this. 

The Little League Perspective

From a little league perspective, we are the kids on the field, the players who have been practicing for this game of games for generations.  We have done all this ourselves.  When we are at bat and get a hit, it is our hit, our win, our success, and our victory.  The benevolent powers, such as Ashtar Command and other "Outsiders," could intervene and play the game for us, but, it is so easy to see, that is not the purpose.  Even Prime Creator, the umpire could intervene on the side of the Light Workers, but, that is not "Winning" is it? It is not the Win.... it is the Winning, and that is a BIG DIFFERENCE.  The parents could play the game and win for the kids.  One way of getting the win, is satisfying to the soul and PROVES a very important point, and the other way, of getting intervention by Prime Creator, is satisfying to the ego now, but proves nothing in the end. 

Here Is The Issue

When we win this game, we win for the Universe, for Love, for Peace & Prosperity.  And Frankly, we have done this on our own, with some assistance which balances out the assistance the Cabal had.  It is still a fair game, and we are poised for a fair win for all.  This win SETTLES the mater for all time. 

But are we really considering wasting all of the efforts of all the Light Workers throughout history?  Are we really calling on Prime Creator to intervene in the biggest and most important game in the history of the Universe?  If he steps in and freezes Free Will rendering the Cabal helpless to stop us, is that "Winning," or is that just getting what we "the incarnated" want, at the loss of what Our Universal Brothers and Sisters want? 

Remember, they don't give a crap about money, they don't use it or need it.  They care about the LEGITIMATE triumph of the Light over the Dark, Love over Fear, Good over Evil.  Do we really FEAR that we can't beat the Cabal fair and square?  If so, then fear wins the game even if we get our money.  How sad for those watching us in our moment of glory.... 

Here Is  Tip For You

THE LIGHT DOES NOT NEED AN INTERVENTION TO WIN.  We have gotten to the very end of this game and we are playing for way more than money, Humanitarian projects, and Earth herself.  We are here in this time in history playing for the Light, for the good of all Mankind, Earth, and the entire Universe.  We are here to make a point, not to get money.  What good is money going to do for all those who have gone before us and even lost their lives?  What good is money going to do for our Galactic friends who are watching us play this game?  Here is a TIP: DON’T SELL OUT FOR MONEY, HOLD THE LIGHT UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE.  

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that our view of this whole matter is distorted.  No matter how much longer this takes, be it months (I don't believe this), Weeks (I don’t believe this either, but would still be O.K.), days or hours (I think this is more like it), it will happen and we will triumph over Evil, Light will overcome Fear, and be on full display for the entire Universe to witness (And Enjoy). 

Frankly, if you look at the very big picture, we have already traveled a million miles, and we have but an inch to go.  We are so close that we can see the result right in front of us.  Can't you see the GCR is fully in progress?  Can't you see that Trump has been inaugurated and without incident?  Didn't you hear his speech is full of Republic and Disclosure clues?  Don't you see that it is at the end of the ride, no matter what little bit is left? You are a Light Worker, Get Your Perspective Right.

Your job, the one that you are getting paid Trillions for, is to hold your energy in the positive, expectant point of view to help us move the World past the point of no return.  Frankly, I am sure we are long past that point, but, what good are you as a Light Worker if you don’t hold the Light?  That is why you have been given all this inside information so you can feel good about what is coming.  You have been given ample evidence, way more than is needed, to prove to you that this is happening.  It is your Job to believe in the plan, and expect that Peace and Prosperity wins in the end.  We are not just holding the light to get money and freedom for our selves, it is win with Love, for the sake of all those in the Universe, who want to see Love triumph.

I, for one, am NOT excited about Prime Creator pulling the No Free Will card.  We are better than that.  It is so ridiculous to be about to cross the finish line legitimately, and call for Prime Creator to freeze everyone else.  Frankly, if we stopped turning on each other, we probably would have been done by now.  BUT NO................ We bicker about unimportant things and let our light go out.  Who is to blame?  The Cabal for getting you mad, or you for not being able to hold your light anyway?

The Point? Let's do this already!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are almost there... Act like it.  Hold the intention that we are at the end and nothing can stop it now.  Ignore those who fear and say the sky is falling.  That is what Light Workers Do.  That is called "Holding the Light."  

May We Overcome Fear With Love, an Show The Universe How It's Done!

Signed: One Who Knows
Posted by enerchi at 1/22/2017 05:46:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

7This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Soft Power" - Geopolitical / GCR / RV Overview - 00:00 EST - Monday - January 23, 2017

2:18:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Received via email at 12:44 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Image2%2B%25281%2529

It's going to take some time, but the Trump conundrum will be revealed for what it and he truly are--the villain blood kin bait that caught a bigger political fish named Netanyahu of Israel.

We have long known the new US Presidency was the last Hail Mary for new-con Benjamin Netanyahu to hold onto power in the Israeli Knesset.

Long ago we believed he took the Trump as President bait hook, line and sinker... and here's why:

So much now about the Israel and Palestine conflict feels forced and directed all on Trump to either save the peace or destroy it--like they both already know what solution is coming and just inching their way towards peace, yet appearing to take a hard line due to radical factions of their own citizenry.

If each out going leader didn't put up a fight, how can they be seen as trying, right? We're talking about Middle East peace here. Throw some punches guys!

Few know that Trump was born Jewish, and his family has for two generations hid their Ashkenazi ancestry, including Donald being raised as a devout Zionist. Also Trump knew long ago one day who would running for President--Netanyahu knew this too, even planned on it in 2016--but so did Putin and Xi Jinping pictured above.

So anyone in the "Trump being a part of the Republic camp" is in for massive let down shortly.

We're just shocked that China and Russia actually allowed Trump to take the first Republic oath, but that was all apart of the Netanyahu/Trump set up (a post that was already posted):

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/01/ass-backwards-geopoliticalgcrrv.html?m=1

What if in say March, Wikileaks suddenly releases the Trump's tax returns, and he is instantly linked to both Israel and Russia through past business contacts?

The world community as well as Trump's now "hanging by a thread" domestic political support would all but erode ASAP, yes?

https://www.rt.com/viral/374722-wikileaks-hackers-trump-taxreturns/

Such a scandal would mean the potential halting of US Congress funding for Israel as long as Trump supported Netanyahu and or Netanyahu was still In power. Or both.

Something would have to give, and fast. A head would need to roll.

There's no way Israel could defend itself with a hardline one state, greater Israel expansion policy having no US aid.

Plus, Trump intentionally drew a line in the sand during his inaugural speech when he said America will no longer defend other nation's boarders... including Israel's I assume, which is a radical foreign policy change btw.

In fact, the nation of Israel would go into serious freak out mode, especially if Trump sides with that new Israeli capital move from Tel Aviv to East Jerusalem tomorrow.

Sure Netanyahu is now proposing such a move after the shocking United Nations Security Council non votes in December 2016, but why? It's political suicide? It makes no sense?

Unless he already took the Trump bait years earlier. Hmmmmmmm.

Come on... admit it, Middle East peace is all suddenly lining up a little too easily now, exactly when bringing down BiBi in his country appears immanent? Or am I the only one seeing automated this chess match play out?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-inching-toward-indictment-against-netanyahu-reports/

If East Jerusalem doesn't go back to Palestine, all Arab nations have already said they will denounce Israeli's right to exist, and thus deny a two state solution and a war will break out.

https://www.rt.com/news/373667-abbas-trump-palestine-embassy/

This position is counter to not only the Arab world's best interests--but the United States, Russia, China, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iran... take your pick of 70 nations that all supported a two state solution in Paris this month.

But said one state hard line position on the surface appears really bad, if not catastrophic for Middle East peace--yet in truth, this is exactly what Russia, China and the Republic all wanted.

Thus conflict is big enough to justify bringing out all held back BiBi scandals against Netanyahu--who lets face it, loves villainous attention and controversy as much as cousin Donald Trump. Oops, I should say do you think they're related? I digress...

Not only would Netanyahu have a hard time keeping power in his own country by moving capitals, but the American public would demand Trump move away from all pro-Israel military funding positions because we've just come out of 15 years of war in the Middle East.

https://www.rt.com/news/374726-us-discuss-embassy-jerusalem/

Besides the vast majority of citizens in ALL INTERESTED COUNTRIES wants a two state solution. So what's Netanyahu really up to? Negotiating leverage? Maybe. Or is he setting up Trump to look good right before his own disaster exit strategy is implemented by Wikileaks?

Dude, you've lost us.

No, no stay with me.

What if a diehard Zionist Trump has been captured and spun by Russia in 2013, and Netanyahu captured and spun by the Chinese long before the 2016 Presidential election?

Both could have been used to destroy the cabal from the inside out and permanently change US/Israeli policy to bring about peace to the Middle East? Not a bad legacy and they both would be allowed to cash out large currency positions post RV.

Think about it... just when the Israeli/Palestine fever is burning at its highest flame, Russia suddenly dumps Trumps tax returns onto the Internet via Wikileaks.

Trump would have have to choose between support of Israel or his Presidency with the American people -- and get this -- and of courses he chooses America as a patriot which destroys the politics career of Netanyahu and allows Israeli citizens to throw the bum out and demand a new election.

https://spectator.org/trump-should-demand-palestinians-choose-peace-or-terror/

Trump will look like a hero in Israel and New York only to be sued for unconstitutional business ethics and be forced to resign in favor of remaining a businessman, who can always say he was elected President of the United States.

Talk about art of the deal terms right? Think of how much he could get per speaking engagement worldwide?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/315577-group-will-sue-trump-over-business-foreign-profits

And if Trump doesn't feel like leaving, drink with his new found power, well the Russians will be happy to release that underage golden shower sex video that everyone in DC knows Putin has on Trump circa 2013.

Everyone in the beltway is shocked it hasn't come out already. As it's the worst kept secrete in Washington.

That's why Trump is on a Russian and Chinese string--as they have him on tape with child prostitutes.

How many American presidents are pedophiles?

Actually -- all of them -- as it's the only way the dark nobility allows anyone to become president. Some recently have also had to sacrifice their sex victim.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/01/i-was-sex-slave-to-europes-elite-at-age.html?m=1

And you thought we were just waiting to convert on a currency redemption?

This kind of unthinkable satanic behavior from your esteemed leaders has been happening your entire lifetime. And why I plead with everyone to wake the fuck up!

On a lighter note, post Trump in walks Congressional bible study leader VP Mike Pence, a die hard Israel supporter who restores faith in Congressional funding for Israel and affirms a common sense position on a two state Middle East peace solution with Tel Aviv remaining the capital of Israel and Jerusalem going back to Palestine.

Everyone is happy including Netanyahu and Trump--and off humanity goes for 1,000 years of peace and prosperity.

That folks is the definition of soft power as it slowly asserts itself from all angles like a loose noose steadily squeezing off Lucifer's oxygen until the beast falls over dead.

That was January 20, 2017. What a...m...a...z...I...n...g... times we live in folks.

God is with us.

8This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of January 23, 2017

1/23/2017 02:37:00 AM 

Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 23 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 23 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Jan. 22 2017 12:46 pm EST TNT Update RayRen98: Sunday Update from TNT RayRen98 1-22-17

1. US general in Baghdad with PM Abadi: Eastern Mosul being is being advanced from three strategic positions. Northern Mosul to be liberated by Sunday Jan. 22 2017.

2. The national reconciliation will commence immediately following liberating west of Mosul.

3. Bank incentives for citizens being announced.

4. We are now up to 23 US Banks, 3 credit unions, and 5 currency exchange dealers who are openly buying/selling the Iraqi Dinar just like any other internationally traded currency.

5. Notices were said to have gone out to respective agencies informing of a significant activity in the coming days.

B. Jan. 22 2017 12:02 pm EST GCR Overview: "Revelation" - GCR/RV Overview - Sunday - January 22, 2017

1. The world has created an entirely different financial system including new computer technology and satellites.

2. The majority of petrol production is now both caped and paid for in different currencies other than USD. This eliminates the petrol dollar as being an evergreen monetary supply for Western world nations and renders their currency at par to their appropriate value.

3. There were 209 nations which secretly got together and returned all finance to a gold standard of collateral value, which requires a specific percentage of gold in above ground holdings be held in order to print a sovereign nation's money.

4. The Republic of United States has quietly participated in this gold treaty, though has yet to reveal their involvement.

5. The fiat money lie is officially dead--but no one has told the public yet. Why? In a word, safety.

C. Jan.22 2017 Dinar Detectives Frank26: [If the CBI website (Arabic side ) is still not showing a rate, how long can that continue? I am wondering what requirements, if any, there are for reporting the exchange rates at a given interval?] Yes … It’s called an RV.

D. Jan. 22 2017 GCR Summary: Restored Republic via a GCR as of January 22, 2017

Judy Note: In her 2012 biography "Twenty Two Faces" Jenny Hill exposed a many centuries-old international child sexual abuse and human sacrifice ring run by political, religious and banker-leaders of the Cabal and Illuminati. Hill claimed that as a six year-old she was tortured and witnessed the murder of another child, Kathleen Shea, in a Satanic human sacrifice ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/wat?v=F626Lsrdwg4.

Like thousands of other Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor children thought to be undergoing this torture even today, the abusive experiences resulted in fracturing her mind into multiple personalities. This child exploitation was said to be overseen by a Nazi mind control agent brought into the US by the CIA after World War II: www.22faces.comwww.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

Such horrendous acts where global elites practiced the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children was also uncovered in the global Pedogate and local US Pizzagate Scandals (that came to light in 2016 through over 50,000 Clinton-John Podesta emails exposed by Wikileaks) PIZZAGATE: A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WASHINGTON, D.C. PEDOPHILA SCANDAL, Video: Satanic Child Sacrifices and Child Rape -- Save Children's Lives!, in Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's two-year prosecution of global leaders including Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican by six international judges at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html and more recently by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Official Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- PizzaGate Scandal, Pedophile Ring, Fake News, 9/11 Cover-up and More by way of Giuliani's Twitter Account: http://archive.is/IDBh5.

We will be eternally grateful for these heros who continue to bravely fight this Ninth Circle Satanic Cult and their ongoing rape, torture and murder of innocent children. The good guys included the restored US Republic's "White Hats and White Knights," Annett's ITCCS and Tim Ballard's Operation Underground Railroad.

You are invited to participate in the eradication of this unthinkable child sex trafficking, torture and homicide. Listen to the latest intel about the global elite's international child exploitation ring on Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata, donate your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad:Operation Underground Railroad, or research history of the banker connection to Pizzagate and Pedogate: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

9This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 24, 2017

2:39:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  

Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 24 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 24 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. June 23 2017 WSOMN AdminBill: I am very pleased with today's group of calls. Good news for currency owners. Stay focused. We are in a very good position, so remain patient and do not be worried. Nothing more tonight. I do not want to give a time frame. It should be soon and within this month.

B. June 23 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=94021167 Sunday Update from TNT RayRen98 1-22-17

1. The updates say that Mosul is already celebrating, although the northern and western areas are not completely liberated. Eastern Mosul has celebrations, with northern Mosul tagged to be completed by yesterday Jan. 22 2017. On Iraqi television, they are telling citizens that any minute now they will have Mosul completely liberated.

2. The national reconciliation will commence immediately following liberating west of Mosul.

3. From today’s activities, it looks like Rafi Bank is enticing citizens to come in and get their smart cards activated.

4. Bank incentives for Iraqi citizens being announced.

5. There are now 27 banks, 3 credit unions, and 5 currency exchange dealers who are openly buying/selling the Iraqi Dinar just like any other internationally traded currency. We can go and exchange when we want to – (but would want to wait until the rate changes).

6. The Iraqi embassys were notified about a currency value change, we just don’t know when.

7. This could very well be The Week, although certain things still need to be made public. But it’s looking good, sounding good, and I’m feeling good about where we are. 8. Information suggests the banks have been told that they have the green light. That’s what I was told on Friday, and it should be sitting on someone’s desk, ready to move forward. That could mean any day this week.

C. Jan.22 2017 Dinar Detectives Frank26: [If the CBI website (Arabic side ) is still not showing a rate, how long can that continue? I am wondering what requirements, if any, there are for reporting the exchange rates at a given interval?] Yes … It’s called an RV.

D. June 23 2017 11:04 pm EST Over and Out: "GCR/RV New Intel Update" by Over & Out - 1.23.17

1. Today I have witnessed first hand activity of groups that are now being made liquid both for Historical Bonds and currency.

2. Most of these groups are at Tier 3 level, Tier 2 are now fully funded, Tier 1 has been completed some time ago.

3. Tier 3 are now being made liquid because Tier 2 is complete. Tier 3 can now go due to some of the end buyers being Tiers 1 & 2.

4. Zim has been moving out of Hong Kong as of last week. Zim is the first to go as they are included with the Historical Bonds.

5. This week Dinar is moving out of the US.

6. The Zim, Historical Bonds and Dinar are only moving at private Tier group level.

7. Once complete, this will activate the "internal RV" - it will not be known, but it will clear the runway for the public.

8. There is a magnitude of events going on behind the scenes. We are full steam ahead. Just because you can't see it does not mean it is not happening. The majority of this information no one will ever be aware of.

9. I do not know the time frames, but I can confirm that the public will not be exchanging in the months of Feb. or March. I will know within the next three weeks if April is a possible month.

10. There will be a slot available for Internet Groups to submit prior to the public. When you see the Internet groups going this will be a good indication that the public will go around 2-3 months after.

11. I have witnessed private screen rates of the Zim and IQD. These are not what will be coming out to the public. The public will receive a much lower rate.

12. By the time the public come to exchange this will all be complete.

13. The IQD and VD are the safest currency to purchase.

14. Many will be highly disappointed with the Zim rate at the public level. The public will not be getting sovereign or higher rates.

15. There is much work still needed to be done prior to the public getting their chance to redeem.

E. Jan. 22 2017 Intel Guru Bluwolf: All things pending that pertain to what me and you have been waiting for are now in fast track, believe it or not.

F. Jan. 22 2017 12:02 pm EST GCR Overview: "Revelation" - GCR/RV Overview - Sunday - January 22, 2017

1. The world has created an entirely different financial system including new computer technology and satellites.

2. The majority of petrol production is now both caped and paid for in different currencies other than USD. This eliminates the petrol dollar as being an evergreen monetary supply for Western world nations and renders their currency at par to their appropriate value.

3. There were 209 nations which secretly got together and returned all finance to a gold standard of collateral value, which requires a specific percentage of gold in above ground holdings be held in order to print a sovereign nation's money.

4. The Republic of United States has quietly participated in this gold treaty, though has yet to reveal their involvement.

5. The fiat money lie is officially dead--but no one has told the public yet. Why? In a word, safety.

G. Jan. 23 2017 Fulford Report: Benjamin Fulford Report: "Now that Trump is President" -- January 23, 2017

1. Now that the Trump regime has formally been installed, the real battle over the future of the planet earth can begin in earnest. On the one side we find the Western military industrial complex and on the other we find the ancient bloodline families.

2. The “West” as things now stand includes Japan plus North and South Korea and maybe even Vietnam while “Asia” includes Germany and other Rothschild controlled nation states.

3. The ideological battle lines were set in two speeches, one by Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Davos bloodline love fest on January 17, while the other was President Donald Trump’s acceptance speech.

4. The Asians want a bigger say for the non-European world, the West wants their industry and middle class to be rebuilt in exchange for the release of hidden technology. It sounds like a win-win solution can be reached without too much table pounding and shouting.

5. The CIA, in anticipation of investigations and disclosure has already released 13 million pages of documents but Pentagon sources promise new CIA chief Mike Pompeo will “purge and reform the agency, and force even more and full disclosure.”

6. “Trump went to Langley [CIA HQ] to tell the CIA that the military is with him, and he will add 1000s more new agents while purging the bad guys,” the sources say.

7. Top general Joseph Dunford “returned from Paris and Brussels meetings with NATO to oversee Trump security at the inauguration, backed by millions of bikers, cops, feds and the National Guard,” the sources continued.

8. Also, the Pentagon sources say that “Is it no accident that [General James] Mattis was confirmed as Secretary of Defense and fellow marine [General John] Kelly to run the Department of Homeland Security on January 20, as they were Dunford’s bosses in Iraq, and these 3 top marines are Trump’s praetorian guard.”

9. The first real thing Trump did after assuming power to was to go to CIA headquarters with his praetorian guard. On the surface, he promised the CIA “1000 percent support,” while underneath the surface, according to the Pentagon sources Trump gave the CIA an ultimatum to “stop drugs, arms, children trafficking, droning, lies, dirty tricks, political corruption, subversion and to focus on human and open source intelligence for the whole of the government and to provide counterintel on rivals and Israel or else.”

10. The bloodlines families are not taking this all without a fight and have been financing and organizing anti-Trump demonstrations around the world. They are also using their -most likely soon to end- control of the giant media corporations to mount a major psychological war on the Trump regime.

H. June 23 2017 7:40 pm EST: IQD Rate Movement!" by One Who's Anonymous - 1.23.17

1. I've never seen this before with the IQD rate... correct me if I'm incorrect but IQD was always at 1,184 IQD to $1USD ever since I got involved in this Currency investment. Then recently I don't recall when but recently, IQD went down to 1,182 to $1USD. Then front what I seen it remained frozen at that rate just like the previous rate of 1,184... but today I checked the rate at xe.com and it showed 1170.65... then I refreshed the page about 15-30 minutes later and it went down to 1170.39. So I monitored the website during the day kept refreshing the page and it showed 1170.15... then it went back up to 1179 then 1182.50. I was like nooooooo keep going down! I was hoping to never see it go back up... however I was still happy to see movement at least I never seen this before maybe others have but I'm assuming this is new... so throughout the day I was saying to myself at least it's moving despite fluctuations. I decided to refresh one last time just to monitor it and it showed 1169.61...!!!! To me that's a nice decrease from 1182... or I guess technically speaking it would be an increase the closer to 1:1 with USD if I'm understanding correctly.

2. I seen the video of the Trump inauguration fireworks clearly saying "USR." Seems like things are occurring simultaneously.

I. Jan. 23 2017 Geopolitical Overview: "Soft Power" - Geopolitical / GCR / RV Overview - 00:00 EST - Monday - January 23, 2017

J. Jan. 23 2017 GCR Summary: Monday, January 23, 2017 Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 23, 2017

K. Jan. 22 2017 GCR Summary: Restored Republic via a GCR as of January 22, 2017

L. Jan. 23 2017 9:06 pm EST Humanitarian Projects: Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Projects for January 2017

10This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Where Are We And What Is True..." - One Who Knows - 1.22.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 7:34 PM EST on January 22, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard%2B%25282%2529

Where Are We & What Is True...

O.K. So Dinarland Is in a funk right now... Why? Things have NEVER been better for the Light Workers, than they are right now. That's right, you can't dispute that. PERIOD.

So was it what Zorra Said? What did he say? He said that the Republic Announcement is a separate event from the GCR, that no matter when the Republic is announced, the GCR could still go at any time.

Our Intel

Let's just get this straight once and for all. This battle between the Light and the Dark, is way bigger and has been going on way longer, and impacts more Galaxies than you have any idea. We seem to be the focal point where the Dark is returned to the Light and sets the stage for all of the Universe. So now that I have set the stage, what do we know?

Start From The Highest Truth

In a computer program, this is the top Primary command and EVERYTHING subsequent to this primary command MUST MATCH IT, and cannot and will not violate its parameters, PERIOD!!! Everything after this command, serves its purpose no matter what it takes.

In our case, the highest Truth, Order, Mandate, Command, Purpose, Goal, Result, Target, and Objective is to successfully transition the Earth (Universe as well) from Dark Control and influence to the Light of Love, Peace and Prosperity with the least amount of harm to the public as possible. THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.

Next Comes The Plans

So here we are at the planning stage. What exactly do we need to do to achieve this result? Then of course, lots of plans and strategies are imagined and planned out in great detail. Bla, Bla, Bla. We have a plan.

Then Comes Implementation & Execution

Then the plans are set into motion such as hording all the Gold ever mined over thousands of years saving it up for the time of transition.

Then there is a whole bunch of spy type actions, and even some military actions, and court cases, to begin to set up the foundations of the change. These include such things as the Farm Claims, and the Military strong arming Bill Clinton into signing NESARA Law. There is a whole lot of other actions, but you get the idea.

Then came the agreements between the Bad guys and the Good guys, Bla, Bla, Bla, and the transition would happen on September 11, 2001 at a certain time. That was the PLAN.

Yes, of course, we all know that PLAN backfired as it was based on the idea that the Cabal could be trusted and would stand by their word. It turns out that they are RATS of the most evil kind. But now, we know.

Change Of Plan

Notice that the overall result of a smooth transition from the Dark to the Light, with the smallest disturbance to the sleeping public, is still the top order, command, objective.

Clearly, a new plan was needed, that went the (VERY, VERY, VERY) long way around. At the time is was called plan B, but I am sure we have passed Plan Z by now.

Yes the BRICS alliance was formed, then a new financial system, then new laws including Basel II, for the Banks, bla, bla bla, etc. Then more people got found out and arrested. Those evil rats again. Then they finally had to put up un-hackable satellites in space to protect the financial system. Of course, it failed again and again to go, but each time something new was discovered, and most importantly, remedied so it couldn’t happen again.

Now, In 2017

Here we are in 2017, and so much has been learned and successfully accomplished. We have leaked horrible information about top Cabal members, and taken the top office in the land from them. Had the Brexit, and many other countries will be exiting the EU. Big money has been wired on the new financial system all over the World and arrived successfully. We finally had to blow up underground bases, and arrest and kill hundreds if not thousands of Cabal operatives, and still we haven't gone yet. There are so many changes around the World, that I could not list them all here, especially as most are still secret because they have to be.

How many times did they try to start the GCR? Who knows! Plan, start, stop, change plan, start, stop, change plan, etc, etc. So what. That is how it is done, and don't tell me you would do it any differently. There are great minds and wonderful people who work on this night and day, and give their lives for this, while we wait and complain that it is not here yet. Boo Hoo, cry me a river. THIS IS A BIG DEAL AND IT IS A HELL OF A JOB OUTWITTING THESE EVIL ONES WHO WOULD KILL YOU ALL, JUST TO HOLD ONTO TO THEIR POWER.

What You Know

You know NOTHING compared to what there is to know. If there was any real sensitive intel that got out into Dinarland, the plan would be changed, and the leak immediately plugged. There isn't anything that you know, that you weren't allowed to know. YES, you know way more than the sleeping public. BUT, you don’t have anywhere near the information you would need to know, to make a decision, or judgment of what the AOP have done. Even what Zorra says, is part of the plan. Remember that Zorra speaks of Prime Creator's Plan. Also remember, that if things change, the plan will change and IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

Can you imagine if the plan had continued after 9-11 happened just because that was what was said? That is stupid. So for those who are complaining that Zorra Said, and Prime Creator said, this or that, know, that if it didn't happen there is a very good reason that IS WAY ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE. You don't know what happened, and may NEVER know. It is not your work. Do you really think that you would hear about Free Will Being removed unless you were meant to hear about it? Zorra can't and won't say a single thing that he is not cleared to tell you. If he is cleared to tell you something, it serves a purpose that helps the plan. Duh?

Know The Difference

The GCR intel is NOT Zorra's work. His work is healing and disclosure, ascension etc. The bigger things that will be coming down the road. However, he is asked about the GCR and again and again, he has told you THE PLAN. But as we have covered so well, PLANS CHANGE AND ARE SUPPOSED TO. Duh! You have to know the difference between the information that is subject to change, such as the GCR/NESARA/Republic Plans, and the rest of the Ascension information that Zorra gives you.

Not one thing about Hollow Earth, Ascension, Inner Earth, the Galactic Federation, etc, has changed. But none of that is involved in the Battle for Earth and Humanity. BUT, EVERYTHING about the GCR, NESARA Implementation, and The Republic announcements, are ALL IN FLUX AT ALL TIMES AND WILL BE UNTIL THE BATTLE IS OVER AND NOT ONE SECOND BEFORE THAT. You are NOT EVER going to get the exact Go Date, so get over it already.

Where Does That Leave You?

You couldn't be in a better place. What is the problem any way? You hold some of the most valuable currencies on the Planet and are about to receive a hefty bounty, that comes to you paid for by lives lost, and benevolent gifts given. By the time you get the 800#s, you will be living in a safe World, based on a new Financial systems, and benevolent Governments, who made your little windfall possible.

There are so many great things that have already happened publicly and that we have learned of in Dinarland, much less all the things we don’t know and will never know. Most of the groups and top exchange situations have been handled. All that had to be done before you... and it was. All that money already transferred and in place, exchange centers, bla, bla, bla. I am not going to prove it to you, why should I? You have eyes and can read what I read and listen to the same calls I listen to. If you can't tell that you are in the best position that ANYONE COULD BE IN, IN THIS WORLD, then, I've got nothing for you.

Let's Get Real

#1) O.K. let's get real. If they could have released the GCR on Christmas, New Years, or on the 20th, but there was a threat that would kill millions, or that would reduce your accounts to zero, would you say do it anyway? Do you think that your problem or need, is more important than protecting the plan and saving lives? Of course not, unless you are Cabal and want people dead anyway.

#2) Let's get Real, Don't you think that the new benevolent powers that be want this to go way more than you do? Don't you think that they have been doing EVERYTHING they can to get this done? Listen my friends, we are on an Ascension Deadline. The Earth, and it's solar system is hauling ass through space on its way to the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are going to be encountering certain energy waves at certain points along the way and we need to get this done.

#3) Let's Get Real, Do you think that you know everything that is going on and what the Cabal threats are? Of course not. You don't have a clue, and neither do I. How could we? 99% of what is happening is secret and hidden from us. So to think that we could even complain, or have an opinion of what should be done, is nonsense. Normally, I am not direct about a complainer's post, but the idea that we should go public or launch a law suit to force the GCR has got to be the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD AND THE MOST IGNORANT RESPONSE one could have. Sorry, actions such as that are ridiculous. I refer to the above two paragraphs, #1) You have no idea what is going on, and #2) They want it to go more than you do. Frankly, stupid public actions like those make you the enemy of the plan and may cause even more delay to the rest of us.

#4) Let's Get Real, You are not owed a thing. You are holding some country's currency. SO WHAT? If you don’t like it or want it, then go change it for something you want. HEAR THIS: JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD SOME COUNTRY'S CURRENCY, DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY SAY OVER THAT COUNTRY. Do you want to test this? Stand outside the White House waving your dollar bill make your demands. YEA, that is what I thought. You have NO SAY in Iraq, or Viet Nam, or Zimbabwe. Why would you? So you have some currency, Lucky You. Someday, it may be worth a lot of money. But until then, you've got NOTHING but a dream. You have no power, no rights, no say, no input, no nothing. Get over it. But, It is still all good. Appreciate what you have and let others do what they are doing.

#5) Let's Get Real, the Intel providers owe you NOTHING. Who are you to complain about anyone in this process? Yosef? Bruce? Zorra? The AOP (Authors of the Plan)? Please, get a grip. HEAR THIS: NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING, NOT INTEL, NOT ATTENTION, NOT RESPONSES TO YOUR QUESTIONS, NOTHING, NOTHING NOTHING. Now that we got that out of the way, aren't you glad and appreciative, that there are people who are willing and care enough to find information that they can, and then spends the time doing calls, or writing it out for your easy reading? All you have to do is read or listen. How good is that? Basically, You get what you get and that is all there is to it. AND YOUR COMPLAINT IS? That is what I thought.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are actually in a very good spot. Get your focus right and recognize that it is about to happen. Stop complaining, you are just hurting the energy of the plan. The intel providers are doing the best they can do, to help you know what is going on. Recognize that you don’t know enough to complain, or have any rights to make demands. There will be NO PROOF until the plan has successfully completed. All that being said, you couldn't be in a better position, than you are now. Relax, and let it happen. It will not be long now.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams

11This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"New Comers: Internet Group Means You" - One Who Knows - 1.24.17

11:12:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 9:45 AM EST on January 24, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Animated_earth

New Comers: Internet Group Means You

If you are reading this, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY IN THE INTERNET GROUP.

You will be notified by the Internet. Thus, only those paying attention to the internet will get that notification.

(However, there may be an email notification as well, if you gave your email address to your currency dealer when you purchased it.)

Naturally, those who do not pay attention to the internet, probably won't get the special internet group notification in the form of a special 800#. However, when the announcements are made publicly, on TV, (The Public), will go to their bank to exchange at lower, public rates.

MOST IMPORTANT

People in the Internet Group, STILL HAVE THEIR OWN CURRENCY IN THEIR POSSESSION. When notified, they will exchange their own currency at the exchange location. If you have sent your currency away to someone else, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THE INTERNET GROUP.

Reference Post:
Response to Over & Out

12This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

READ BY

ONE WHO DESPAIRS

13This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/HyToEp-d1UI

14This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"ZIM in the Game" - GCR/RV Update - Tuesday - January 24, 2017

10:39:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, Update  

Received via email at 10:33 PM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Unnamed%2B%25283%2529

The world's currencies are revaluing soon from a petrol collateral backing to the old gold standard of value, and publicly. Reports from inside the White House claim that new US President Trump has already signed off on the gold standard return, as it was a law passed by Congress during his first day in office (just not yet reported to the public).

Now because Zimbabwe is the oldest and largest gold mining nation, it stands to reason the nation still holds massive quantities of in-ground gold holdings (second possibly only to Indonesia, but that's debatable).

https://www.theindependent.co.zw/2017/01/23/increased-demand-gold-spur-zim-output/

Anticipating such a change back to the gold standard, Zimbabwe began issuing new gold coins (May 2016) and paper currency (November 2016) at a par value with the USD (1:1 redemption ratio). And per international law governing sovereign nation economics, Zimbabwe may do if they also redeem all past currencies at the same value--whatever their printed face values may be or date of issuance.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/47c2bb4350ea44c9aacfe2ed7eb91b9b/zimbabwe-issues-its-own-currency-called-bond-notes

But Zimbabwe alone could not accomplish such a reversal of economic fortune, and so they recruited China to assist in the conversion / cancellation of all past Zimbabwe debts (including the 2008-2009 currency) in exchange for nearly half all their long-term mining rights--including rights to gold, tin, iron ore, platinum, lithium, and rare earth elements.

This is an important aspect of the revaluation of Zimbabwe's currency because China is the sovereign superpower nation now in control of the new global monetary system (soon to be announced to the world and backed 100% in gold stored in Shanghai).

http://thediplomat.com/2016/01/zimbabwe-chinas-all-weather-friend-in-africa/

Therefore, there's nothing complicated about a ZIM to USD conversation if you understand the back story and physical collateral aspect coming their own in-ground, unmined assets. Basically, it's just a normal currency exchange, with a much larger redemption value due to the unusually high printed face values. Thus, for the safety of redeemers, news of such a transaction has been been kept with an unusually high level of secrecy.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/01/zimbabwe-currency-exchange-white-paper.html

Meaning, the defaulted asset you bear (ZIM) is actually just an everyday currency/small bond/debt instrument representing the tangible assets of the Zimbabwe; however, the vast majority of humanity is still unaware of how value this nation truly is, as well as the larger global monetary transfer of power from West to East.

These macro economic changes that so large in scope, everyday people just don't have the time or interest to pay attention, nor do they care to grasp such an event even if they understood what was transpiring. If the conversion of old Zimbabwe debt doesn't effect them that day, week or month… it's not worth following, in fact its a waste of their time and presents the possible loss of revenue and reputation in the short term.

Yet in the long-term, knowing such information can not only resurrect personal finances, but communities and nations. And be aware, that if you're even reading this post, it means you have been benevolently placed into a divine position to both redeem said Zimbabwe currency into spendable USD, as well as redistribute your profits back into society for the benefit of others in need.

Together, we stand at the a unique moment in history, whereby not only will we harvest wealth beyond our understanding, we will also bear the responsibility of serving those less fortunate. And we won't have to travel more than 80 miles to complete the transition… how's that for heavenly service:)

The only remaining question now is not if, but when… and we believe that will be answered before the weeks end when 800#'s are issued via private channels for a 48-72 appointment making period.

So do remain patient, and wait for the flood gates to open. As the rush to redeem this currency will be swift and for the most part invisible to the naked eye.

God is with us.

15This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:31 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Trump and the RV" - Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) 1-24-17

10:48:00 PM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Deep Source]Deep Source[/url], Intel  
This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 SITREP

SITREP (Situation Report)

1-24-17
10:42 PM EST

Deep Source (RV/GCR):
"Trump to announce the new US currency prior to the RV. The Admiral is waiting for the same. Dow in striking distance of 20,000."

Deep Source (Resistance):
"General Dunford and Trump have agreed to stop chemtrails. Trump's IQ level is in the 1% of the top of the scale. That's why he can memorize so easily without a teleprompter. new Republic is 100% behind Trump."

Deep Source (The Alliance):
"De-cloaking event scheduled after disclosure announcements."

Note from Deep Source(s):
"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

16This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 25, 2017

1:52:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 25 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 25 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Jan. 24 2017 10:42 pm EST Intel Situation Report: "Trump and the RV" - Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) 1-24-17

1. Deep Source (RV/GCR): "Trump to announce the new US currency prior to the RV. The Admiral is waiting for the same. Dow in striking distance of 20,000."

2. Deep Source (Resistance): "General Dunford and Trump have agreed to stop chemtrails. Trump's IQ level is in the 1% of the top of the scale. That's why he can memorize so easily without a teleprompter. new Republic is 100% behind Trump."

3. Deep Source (The Alliance): "De-cloaking event scheduled after disclosure announcements."

B. Jan. 24 2017 9:56 pm EST Leaked Intel by Whoof Whoof: "Leaked Intel" - Whoof whoof - 1.24.17 In response to Tuesday, January 24, 2017
"Never has, Never will be Intel Online" by KUU - 1.24.17

1. General Kelly must take personal command of the emergency broadcast system Peterson AFB , Colorado. That system will be used to make the disclosure announcements to all the people.

2. According to the guy in Erie, Pa. the announcement of the new US currency will stop the global drug trade that Trump demanded at the CIA 2 days ago.

3. The announcement of the new currency will lead to arrest of criminal rat Alan Greenspan.

C. Jan. 24 2017 10:33 pm EST Zim GCR/RV Update: "ZIM in the Game" - GCR/RV Update - Tuesday - January 24, 2017

1. The world's currencies are revaluing soon from a petrol collateral backing to the old gold standard of value.

2. Reports from inside the White House claim that new US President Trump has already signed off on the gold standard return, as it was a law passed by Congress during his first day in office (just not yet reported to the public).

3. Because Zimbabwe is the oldest and largest gold mining nation, it stands to reason the nation still holds massive quantities of in-ground gold holdings (second possibly only to Indonesia, but that's debatable).https://www.theindependent.co.zw/2017/01/23/increased-demand-gold-spur-zim-output/

4. Anticipating such a change back to the gold standard, Zimbabwe began issuing new gold coins (May 2016) and paper currency (November 2016) at a par value with the USD (1:1 redemption ratio).

5. Per international law governing sovereign nation economics, Zimbabwe may do if they also redeem all past currencies at the same value--whatever their printed face values may be or date of issuance.http://bigstory.ap.org/article/47c2bb4350ea44c9aacfe2ed7eb91b9b/zimbabwe-issues-its-own-currency-called-bond-notes

6. Zimbabwe alone could not accomplish such a reversal of economic fortune, and so they recruited China to assist in the conversion / cancellation of all past Zimbabwe debts (including the 2008-2009 currency) in exchange for nearly half all their long-term mining rights--including rights to gold, tin, iron ore, platinum, lithium, and rare earth elements.

7. This is an important aspect of the revaluation of Zimbabwe's currency because China is the sovereign superpower nation now in control of the new global monetary system (soon to be announced to the world and backed 100% in gold stored in Shanghai). http://thediplomat.com/2016/01/zimbabwe-chinas-all-weather-friend-in-africa/

8. A Zim to USD conversation is just a normal currency exchange, with a much larger redemption value due to the unusually high printed face values. Thus, for the safety of redeemers, news of such a transaction has been been kept with an unusually high level of secrecy. http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/01/zimbabwe-currency-exchange-white-paper.html

9. Knowing such information can not only resurrect personal finances, but communities and nations. If you're even reading this post, it means you have been benevolently placed into a divine position to both redeem said Zimbabwe currency into spendable USD, as well as redistribute your profits back into society for the benefit of others in need.

10. We believe the redemption date question will be answered before the weeks end when 800#'s are issued via private channels for a 48-72 appointment making period.

11. So do remain patient, and wait for the flood gates to open. As the rush to redeem this currency will be swift and for the most part invisible to the naked eye.

D. June 24 2017 Bruce's The Big Call:

1. One of the first Executive Orders that President Trump signed after his inauguration had to do with eliminating or reducing taxes on our upcoming currency exchanges.

2. Jack Lew resigned from other positions but still holds the seat of Secretary of the US Treasury. Once the new US Treasury Secretary is seated it will automatically put the US on the asset and gold-backed monetary system.

3. This afternoon intel was that the new US Treasury Secretary did not have to be seated for the RV to go through.

4. The bonds of Tier 2 and 3, or Heritage Funds were released today Jan. 24 2017.

5. Funding in paymaster accounts were to be released this afternoon to pay the platforms in the process right now.

6. Iraq has had a new rate on bank screens since Jan. 1 and as of today, the Iraqi people's Q cards have a Dinar value of $4.64.

7. Bruce thinks the Dinar rate should increase quite a bit in the near future.

8. The Iraqi national banking law (containing the new rate) was passed today Jan. 24 2017 around 3 am EST.

9. The laws need to show up in the Iraqi Gazette to be official.

10. Abadi and other officials are rumored to be coming to the US tonight or tomorrow morning Jan. 25 2017.

11. A big group of global officials (China, South Africa, India, Brazil and other Brics countries) were rumored to be coming to the US by this Friday Jan. 27 2017.

12. China wants this to RV by their New Year, which is this Sat. Jan. 28 2017.

13. The Zim (because it is a bond, not a currency) was expected to be exchanged by the Chinese New Year Sat. Jan. 28.

14. We have heard that since last year the Zim has been on a one to one with the US dollar.

15. When the new rates populate on the bank screens this is considered done.

16. You can leave your exchange with a credit card with quite an amount of money on it as well as up to $10,000 in cash bundles of $2,500 each.

17. Your money will be put in a temporary trust account (have some names written down to call it) until you decide what to do with it. Know who you want to be named as Trustees of your accounts as well as your beneficiaries.

18. We are at the precipice of this going at any moment, with the Chinese wanting it by Sat. Jan. 28 2017.

E. Jan. 24 2017 11:12 am EST WSOMN AdminBill: "Approaching Good Times" - Tues. AM WSOMN Chat w/ AdminBill In my opinion we are approaching good times - perhaps as early as later in the week, but surely by next week.

F. Jan. 24 2017 TNT RayRen98: RayRen98

1. We're up to 30 banks, three credit unions and several currency exchange dealers buying and selling the Iraqi Dinar.

2. This is a 180 degree change from a few weeks ago. For all intent and purposes the international acceptance of the Iraqi Dinar (kingpin of the Global Currency Reset), is upon us.

G. June 24 2017 4:08 pm EST Facts by One Who's Anonymous: No Hype, Just Facts" by One Who's Anonymous - 1.24.17

1. Iraqi PM Abadi has announced that Iraq has fully liberated all of Eastern Mosul.

2. The start of Western liberation of Mosul hopefully will begin today into tomorrow.

3. Once IRAQ is fully liberated, Dow Jones should hit 20,000 or close to it, Abadi would plant their flag in center of Mosul and the Iraq Dinar true value would be revealed at $3+.

4. This should allow all other currencies to increase their currencies in value as well simultaneously.

5. In the US we are up to 30 banks, 3 credit unions and several currency exchange dealers who are buying and selling Dinar, though it's not the rate we want yet.

6. For the banks to accept IQD it would mean that the Iraqi Dinar was international.

7. Since we have US banks accepting Dinar, all we are waiting for was the rate increase.

H. Jan. 24 2017 9:45 am EST Who is in the Internet Group? One Who Knows: "New Comers: Internet Group Means You" - One Who Knows - 1.24.17

1. New Comers: If you are reading this, you are officially in the Internet Group.

2. The Internet Group will be notified by the Internet. Thus, only those paying attention to the Internet will get that notification.

3. (There may be an email notification as well if you gave your email address to your currency dealer when you purchased it.)

4. Those who do not pay attention to intel information on the Internet probably won't get the special Internet Group notification in the form of a special 800#.

5. When the announcements are made publicly on TV, the public can go to their bank to exchange their currencies at lower, public rates.

6. If you have sent your currency to someone else, or are part of a group, you are not considered a part of the Internet Group.

7. People in the Internet Group still have their own currency in their possession and can exchange such currency at a exchange location upon notification.

I. Jan. 23 2017 12:48 pm EST Zim Exchange: Zimbabwe Currency Exchange - White Paper - January 1, 2017

Denomination Sizes
All notes * Bring everything
Printing Issues
All series * Bring everything
Exchange Locations
1,700+ in North America
Screen Rate
1.00 USD * Values less than the screen rate are also available
Sovereign Rate
Max: $125,000.00 USD * A sovereign rate will be determined by exchange banker and depend on the scope of your humanitarian projects and job creation vision, capability and experience
Structured Settlements
Term: 18 months - 50 years
Interest: 2% - 8%
Payouts: Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly
Non Disclosure Agreement
Mandatory for all ZIM holders
Mandatory and much more in depth for sovereign rate redeemers
Cash Withdrawal
$10,000 or less
Cashier Checks
5 or less
Bank Wires
5 or less
Max Amount: Ask exchange center banker
* Exchange center bankers also have wire access to all banks worldwide and can place funds in existing bank accounts
Skeleton Trusts
Mandatory for all exchanges
Existing trusts are acceptable
All trusts are revocable (i.e. changeable)
800 Numbers
Released via existing bank websites and specific internet portals
* Just tell operators what currencies you hold and they will direct you
Bank Selection
Operators will place you at ZIM specific exchange centers
* HSBC now overriding all ZIM transactions no matter where you redeem
Personal Accounts
New accounts will be opened if you do not have existing accounts
Checking and savings accounts are available
Investment Appointment
A wealth management consultation can be set up at the time of your exchange or made later at your convenience

J. Jan. 24 2017 Trump cleaning the swamp of those covering up the Autism connection to child immunization Zap: ZAP Report: "FBI Raid on Pharma" -- January 23, 2017

K. Jan. 24 2017 GCR Summary for Jan. 24 2017: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 24, 2017

Judy Note: My 27 years of research on survivors of a Cabal and Illuminati international child exploitation ring tells me that since the inception of the CIA after World War II, the agency has been using a US taxpayer black budget to finance this horrendous child abuse and mind control. Children have been regularly sexually abused at high end parties to blackmail prominent leaders - a practice that was recently exposed in 2016 through over 50,000 Clinton-John Podesta emails exposed by Wikileaks.

President Trump has made it clear that this CIA-funded child exploitation, drug and arms running would be no more, for he was cleaning up the swamp

In her 2012 biography "Twenty Two Faces" Jenny Hill exposed this many centuries-old international child sexual abuse and human sacrifice ring run by political, religious and banker elites. Hill claimed that as a six year-old she was tortured and witnessed the murder of another child, Kathleen Shea, in a Satanic human sacrifice ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/wat?v=F626Lsrdwg4.

Like thousands of other Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor children thought to be undergoing this torture even today, the abusive experiences resulted in fracturing her mind into multiple personalities. This child exploitation was said to be overseen by a Nazi mind control agent brought into the US by the CIA after World War II: www.22faces.com www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

Such horrendous acts where global elites practiced the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children was also uncovered in the global Pedogate and local US Pizzagate Scandals PIZZAGATE: A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WASHINGTON, D.C. PEDOPHILA SCANDAL, Video: Satanic Child Sacrifices and Child Rape -- Save Children's Lives!, in Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's two-year prosecution of global leaders including Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican by six international judges at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html and more recently by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Official Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- PizzaGate Scandal, Pedophile Ring, Fake News, 9/11 Cover-up and More by way of Giuliani's Twitter Account: http://archive.is/IDBh5.

You are invited to participate in the eradication of this unthinkable child sex trafficking, torture and homicide. Listen to the latest intel about the global elite's international child exploitation ring on Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata, donate your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad:Operation Underground Railroad, or research history of the banker connection to Pizzagate and Pedogate: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

17This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"People Quitting Groups?" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

1:55:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 5:39 PM EDT on October 4, 2016

Re-posted per request of One Who Knows (1-25-17). ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Confused%2B600h

People Quitting Groups?

Wow, people walking out on their Groups? This sure is a change. What does this mean in the Big Picture?

First, I remember when being in a group, especially one of the first, main groups, meant that you would get the "Contract Rate" which was supposed to be way more than what everyone else was going to get. In other words, it was as huge financial advantage to be in a group and have those high rates "Locked In."

What happened to that?

Simple, the rates for individual exchanges shot up through the roof! You no longer have to be in a special group to negotiate and get the very high rates. It seems that the special rate that was locked in for all these years is way low now. It makes perfect sense for these people to walk out and wait to exchange with us as individuals when the 800#s come out. Interestingly, if what we hear is true, it turns out that not only is exchanging with a group NOT an advantage, it is actually a disadvantage!

What Does The Mean For Us?

I think this will make the groups finish up much faster than they had originally thought. After all, with people walking out of the exchange centers, there are way fewer people to process. This means that our time is getting very close...

"May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams"

Signed: One Who Believes

18This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"The Public Will Get Lower Rates, Not Us!" - One Who Believes - 1.3.17

1:57:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 1:31 PM EST on January 3, 2017

Re-posted per request of One Who Knows (1-25-17). ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 World%2BCurrencies%2BValue

The Public Will Get Lower Rates, Not Us!

The latest fear tactic is to say that the public will get lower rates. That is true. But we all know that. That is why we have 6-9 days to call in on the 800#s and get an appointment with an Exchange center and get the higher rates that are being offered to us.

Then later, when the public are notified "Officially," they will go into their local banks and get the regular (Lower) street rates. The offsite Exchange centers will be closed down as they will no longer be needed. That has always been the plan.

That being said, we do go when the GCR will be "publicly released" and the rates will be on the screens "Officially," however, we get special treatment because we are informed, educated, and awake. We know what is going on, what the plan is, and have Humanitarian projects to fund.

IE: They are NOT going to give the high Privately Negotiated Rates (Formally known as Sovereign Rates) to the guy who just heard on the news that rates have changed and walks in to his bank to exchange.

That is why we are being asked to sign an NDA, so that the regular public, doesn't freak out when they hear what we got on our currencies, what perks we got, what interest rates we got, and where the secret offsite locations are. This has always been the plan.

Relax. It is all good and you are right where you need to be.

Signed: One Who Believes

19This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:51 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

How odd.

Only selected Americans (for that is the implication) will access these elusive 0800 numbers or those outside of America would have to rely upon those within to inform and then make plans to travel at short notice.

This sounds like the work of those who see currency holders as a herd of cash cows waiting to continually give milk. It say's more about the criminal than the victim

20This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Tiers" - GCR/RV Overview - Wednesday - January 25, 2017

11:11:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  

Received via email at 11:11 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Unnamed%2B%25284%2529

Many realize they're waiting on something of great significance, but don't know exactly where they stand individually in something as colossal as a global currency reset and/or changing of the world's financial system.

This information isn't taught in schools as those with the gold prefer you didn't know who they were, or how they operate. But given the drawn out nature of this endless transition, curious minds had the time and desire to dig a little deeper and unearth a few buried truths.

One of those being that the modern banking system was dated back to the 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement post WWll. Globalists were making a strong statement for monetary unification across all continents, linking up banks and industries meant more growth, also travel also was becoming more easily accessible to the average person. The combination demanded some kind of universal financial system, hence the modern tiered system of global finance was born.

The problem that occurred was as technology progressed, so did access to foreign trading markets. And in today's digital age, that access is literally immediate, breaking seconds down into fractions of fractions of fractions of seconds. So knowing that said fractions existed in the system and could be increased, gaps of time were created inside the outdated system, and greedy bad guys who are faster to adapt and as a result take incredible profits using high speed trading--yet making nothing--are untraceable to the good guys who arrive with fixes after the damage has already been done.

Sadly, the western world has perfected such white collar technical theft. This creates greater wealth disparity between the have and have nots, yet the have's already owned a vast majority of the world's wealth before WWll, so technology just accelerated what at some point in the 1970's must have appeared to be an irreversible trend when then President Nixon took the USA off the gold standard for two weeks (and here we are 45 years later desperately going back to our old friend gold).

However, those eastern world family's that controlled the vast majority of the world's tangible assets got together, pooled their massive holdings in a series of irrevocable trusts, and began mounting a secrete campaign to reclaim the financial system.

They saw how the west was intentionally causing chaos through war and economic collapse, and then deliver order through new government regulation, which created less and less opportunity for the individual, and more and more dependence upon the state for survival.

Existentially the east watched it all unfold at first Darin back to the sixteenth century, but then clearly saw something needed to be done in today's reality when the world's monetary policy fell into great danger as governments were openly in bed with the western bankers--who all emanated from the same genetic family (hence the commonly referred to conspiracy term cabal); as over the course of centuries they strategically married and bred into different races, religions, cultures, organizations and across continents… always secretly maintaining their hidden Zionist agenda and overarching goal of total world domination.

Hard to believe? Maybe. Yet true. And we are all witnessing the end of their zionistic agenda, as well as the reconstitution of humanity after centuries of a destructive "us not them" philosophy.

Diligently, patiently, the Eastern world began divesting themselves and these western countries economies from non-tangible asset classes, began hoarding manufacturing sector companies and raw good producers, including buying mines, water, timber and farm land world wide--until very quietly, they had irreversible control of all things "physical" or tangible in the world; including the creation of an entire new and technologically superior financial system, using the same tier system, but with separate centralized monetary authority based in China (with quantum processing satellites as well).

They also began acquiring as much sovereign bond debt and treasury note issuances as they were allowed, to stock pile future bargaining chips against the corrupted western establishment. That's how much money they had. How is this possible? They owned the gold and could draw credit off their immense holdings at will. So they did. And kept doing it until they bankrupted the 1944 Bretton Woods created old, modern financial system.

Also, there were busy creating a new Cross-Boarder Interbank Payment System (CIPS) and began bringing it on-line after 9/11. First in Asia, then slowly expanding bank by bank, nation by nation into the western world. And when global financial markets seemingly randomly collapsed circa 2008, that was because the new financial system had replaced the old financial system in majority worldwide.

Meaning those fancy derivative products and electronic fake assets began defaulting class by class, as their common lie was being exposed globally.

Few modern investments outside of commodities trades have a tangible asset backing up or collateralize the trade--which ultimately brought down every western bank and financial institution, and ultimately their corrupted governments and leaders, one by one until none could with stand going it alone in the old financial system.

The European Union was last, as thirteen families in Eastern Europe are at the heart of Zionism; and thus their daily nobility cabal (theft) from the rest of the world began and end with their banking system--Germany specifically.

Now you can still purchase ETFs, futures and options even though you're really buying anything other than a financial position in space that tangibly does not really exist although feels real. Why? Because thanks to the Chinese Dragon Elders, they haves provided once again the collateral to cover all markets, currencies and central bank exposure.

That's how much gold they have after accumulating it for 5,000 years.

However, this time all trades are transparent and regulated at the global monetary computing level (tier 1), utilizing new high tech quantum satellites, which makes not only theft incredibly more difficult, but also assigning blame more easy due to new block chain technology that charts each and every transaction back to its origination point, regardless of the number of digital transactions--in a matter of split seconds.

This new transparency in our modern space-aged financial system makes off shore investment and tax havens obsolete, as it does concealing illegal drug and arms purchases. Literally there's no place to hide in the digital age financially now. Do no harm is a very real thing because absolutely every decision is tracked back to it's original decision maker: i.e. no more shell companies, inside of shell charities, insides of shell NGO's, inside of shell non profits for religion, inside of public companies, inside of private banks, inside of public banks.

What will the Vatican, Orsini's and Rothschild's do with their time now? Who cares. Just burn in hell draconian demons you e earned that eternal illuminated flame of torture.

Now that all the western banks and their governments have been completely broken, as well as few corrupted leaders in the Middle East, Latin America, East and North Africa as well, the world thankfully is safely out of mass extinction danger, and again ready to re-enter some kind of global sanity fiscally, militarily, diplomatically and politically.

Know that privately, we've long been there or else the world would have already collapsed from within. Ever wonder why the Dow can't get above 20,000? It's not time yet, or is it? Ever wonder why the markets are flat worldwide and big companies aren't making press release worthy R&D or growth investments? It's not time yet, or is it?

So back to the Modern Financial System Tiers, they are as follows:

----------

Collateral Source (0)
Chinese Dragon Elders

Global Monetary Authority (1)
Centralized Banks

Government (2)
National Treasuries

Sovereign Families (3)
Private Banks

Public Banks (4-7)
Large Cap, Medium Cap, Small Cap and Credit Unions (not for profit)

----------

Now the reason it's important to understand the tiers before you redeem, is two-fold:

1) To negotiate a proper rate, it's wise to both understand your needs and the banks needs.

2) To ask and receive this much money, it's wise to comprehend both where it begins and ends.

Initially, you actually begin the money origination process by redeeming your foreign currency at a Tier 4-7 bank (the off-site locations are technically Tier 3, hence why they can offer sovereign rates).

Now when it's time, you will call and make your exchange appointment, walk into a brick and mortar bank or off-site redemption center, place your wad of notes on a table for counting and authentication, then negotiate a redemption rate (remember, asking for higher sovereign rates is not mandatory, as many will take equal to or less than screen rate out of personal discretion), sign all relevant paperwork, get your new trust accounts, credit cards, cashiers checks and take less than 10,000 in cash and out ya go.

Simple. Clean. Easy. Takes around an hour. Badda-Bing! Badda-Boom! Thank you Jesus!!!!! What's for dinner cause I'm buying!

But that's where the tier process begins, because that bank then takes your old currency, which they now own, and re-sell it for an even higher pre-negotiated rate to a Tier 3 Private Bank, who buys it only to resell back to Tier 2 government treasury at a pre-negotiated rate, who then turns around and sells it back that Tier 1 global monetary authority (AIIB or Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) for the highest possible pre-negotiated rate.

(FYI: This tiered trading system is what many have heard as lore as "platform trades" or "private placement programs"--which had always been part of the financial system, but became mainstream after Dodd-Frank was passed in 1999 by then President Bill Clinton. That's when all the trouble really escalated which ultimately led to the 9/11 atrocity because the Western world Zionists didn't want to lose control of the their cabal banking schemes. Thankfully, we're herding Dodd-Frank was just repealed, so hopefully this kind of insanity doesn't rear it's ugly head again anytime soon… but never underestimate the genetic evil embedded in the aging European white male.)

But wait… there's more!

After your originating digital credits/currency goes up the tiers and finally reaches an end buyer of the modern financial system… it is immediately turned right back around and sold down the same tiered system as a collateral backed asset (bonds or commercial paper) if and when governments desire additional volumes of money for infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, airports, natural disaster relief, water treatment, etc..

Hmmmm, where have we heard this claim recently? Ah yes, Mr. Nuclear Orange Skin President Donald J. Trump… who out of thin air suddenly plans on producing $1 Trillion dollars to fund a majestic public works program. What a saint. He does none of the work, yet takes all of the credit--when the true collateral holders and developers of the new financial system to replace the old (Chinese Dragon Elders) sit back anonymously in the mountains of China, quietly observing from the top of the food chain.

The Elder Chinese Grandfather must be shaking his head watching what the west does--such a young country the United States--so much wisdom still yet to be acquired, so many lessons yet to be learned.

Even harder to believe? Beyond hard. Yet true. Sobeit.

God is with us.

21This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:44 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

These intel providers don't seem to keen to pass on other information

The 100-trillion-dollar note (RBZ B82a) shown above was the largest denomination ever issued by Zimbabwe in 2009; it's worth a mere US$0.40 in 2015, and will soon be worthless.

In January 2009, Zimbabwe suspended the use of the Zimbabwe dollar following the legalization of foreign currencies (most notably the United States dollar and South African rand) to combat the hyper-inflation that quickly devastated the value of all Zimbabwean dollar-denominated notes.

According to a press release dated 11 June 2015, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe intends to complete the demonetization of the Zimbabwe dollar pursuant to Sections 41 (2) and 44 (3) of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Act [Chapter 22:25].

Beginning 15 June 2015, bank account balances denominated in Zimbabwe dollars will be converted into US dollars at a rate of 35,000,000,000,000,000 (quadrillion) to 1, and Zimbabwe banknotes will be converted into US dollars at a rate of 250,000,000,000,000 (trillion) to 1. The Zimbabwe dollar will lose its legal tender status on 30 September 2015.

Tags: Zimbabwe

http://www.banknotenews.com/files/tag-zimbabwe.php

https://zimbabwecurrencycollectibles.com/collections/zimbabwe-dollars

Iraq replaced banknotes

http://www.banknotenews.com/files/tag-iraq.php

22This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep!
Bunch of liars and scammers they are :)

23This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:21 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

It grieves me Purpz to say things people don't want to hear (including myself) yet we cannot hide from truth.

It may be the case the IQD will be worth something quite considerable yet those holding the "new" currency printed in Southern England may find that is worthless as Iraq has, or is going through the process of replacing their banknotes and shown in the post above.

Those holding the "new" Dinar cannot exchange them in banks (no bank is touching the Dinar) so it may turn out to be yet another "no matter where you turn you are at the mercy of vultures"

I sincerely wish for all concerned a more positive path is presented.

This talk of high rates, groups, and US citizens first us dangerous, for those that fall for it the truth when it hits home can cause all sort of situations including suicide.

Something is changing on this planet for sure, we had it here last year and the drones are still delaying the inevitable divorce from the EU. Trump is proving to be another layer of this changing world and soon Merkel will be joining the other nasties in the bin of historic disasters.

What is going on is much like this simplified explanation here

http://www.zmescience.com/ecology/animals-ecology/how-caterpillar-turn-butterfly-0534534/

The unwanted pest turns into something beautiful.

These false hope bringers, liars, sociapathss, and outright scammers fall into the former. At some point people will realise the same old rubbish is recycled for consumption and they will simply evaporate away from these parasites.

As much as I would like to see abundance released to all, the impending news of it will not be coming from those who have an interest in creating facts to fit the stories.

We are in all seriousness more likely to wake up one morning and find "for our protection from fraud and terrorism" a completely digital money system in place. Gold standard sounds better but ony if your particular country has enough gold to back up whats in circulation already, unless of course debt is cancelled.

Which this bunch in charge what are the chances of more debt instead?

24This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 pm

topspin2

bs I do enjoy reading your posts....and as usual you are....shall we say...SPOT ON....lol....(a bit of British humor for you)...They just keep recycling the same old stuff with a new cover.........and for those who are wondering, yes, its just the changing of the guard.....Different direction, same goal.....

25This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello Tops

Hope all is well with you, and thank you

26This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Aligned" - GCR/RV Overview - 02:00 EST - Thursday - January 26, 2017

2:25:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  

Received via email at 2:23 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Image1

The 2015 Paris Agreement was entered into force on November 4, 2016; thirty days after the date on which at least 55 Parties to the Convention accounting in total for at least an estimated 55% of the total global greenhouse gas emissions have deposited their instruments of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession with the UN Depositary.

Per GESARA compliance regulations, new elections and asset backed currency must be publicly presented by each nation to be in good standing compliance with the Paris Agreement within 120 days of its implementing day, or Thursday February 2, 2017.

This international law "back wall" date is exactly one week from today, Thursday January 26, 2017. Today is also conveniently placed just before the Chinese New Year (Saturday January 28, 2017) and Basel lll implementation day February 1, 2017 (financially retroactive to January 1, 2017).

Translated: The NPTB had long planned this week to be the release period for all necessary GCR/RV components. And why the Dow was allowed to cross the 20,000 point threshold on Wednesday January 25, 2017.

God is with us.

27This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of January 26, 2017

1/26/2017 02:17:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/US Republic]US Republic[/url]  

Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 26 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 26 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Jan. 25 2017 9:48 pm EST WSOMN Landa Global Call: Landa Global Call Intel Notes 1/25/17 by WSOMN 006

1. Never before in history are we seeing this unwind. RV is on! All transactions are in line. Things are unfolding as planned. Cannot be stopped now!

2. Funds are being released for Humanitarian projects.

3. There are layers of tiers. The Big one is the TRN is done, signed off.

4. Iraq is done. RV has happened and rates are alive inside Iraq. Abadi to sign off RV with TRN, suppose to be happening now. Heard he is on his way to US now.

5. President has signed off! All in Reno have signed off. Money is sitting there. All Done!

6. One big logistic is Banking. The banks are restructuring now, they must all be Basel 3 compliance. That is the stumbling block now. The banks are recapitalizing the banking systems. By Jan 2019 all banks have to be Basel 3 compliance. There should be no more failures in the banking system after that.

7. There are 5 million people who will make out in this investment.

8. Monies have been released. Should happen before Jan 28th, but not in stone.

9. The money is coming from Zurich and Hong Kong.

10. The Zim is going first, public and sovereign level.

11. Waiting on announcement from TRN that we are gold backed. All currencies have to be globally accepted.

12. Some exchanges were done, but not spendable yet. Not that anyone has seen.

13. Public will go last, exchanges will be within days of one another, sovereign accounts go first. The groups will go before public, it will go fast.

14. A man on the call has observed some exchanges. He said their brains are on overload, must relax, will have plenty of time.

15. Will never be a public announcement, will slip it in very quietly.

B. Jan. 25 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: iTeleseminar.com/94122849

1. In Iraq, Mosul is almost done, with only a few things to wrap that up and put it to rest.

2. There is a major initiative to keep things from getting out publicly until the appropriate time.

3. We might have a regular pre-RV call on Friday.

4. There are now 33 US banks dealing publicly with the Dinar.

C. Jan. 25 2017 8:25 pm EST Zap mid week Report: ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 1.25.17

1. The White Hats are winning and this process cannot be stopped.

2. The funds are coming out this week for certain now. It is only the timing of them getting into our accounts that is the final issue. It takes time to send wires, process and clear them and redistribute to designated accounts.

3. I believe that they will come out in the next days. The weekend is in the way so our funds will arrive in our accounts early next week, like Mon. or Tues.

4. The Global Reset is in progress right now.

5. On the RV side we have to wait a bit for the real schedule as the various timings are still in flux.

6. You can rest assured that they are facing roadblocks and issues in much the same way we have experienced them. This is a war and we are in the middle of it.

D. Jan. 25 2017 WSOMN AdminBill:

1. Based on the news last night I'm expecting good things to start happening this weekend and move into next week.

2. It may be that the Internet Groups begin next week, but I don't have anything firm.

3. It could happen this weekend as well.

4. I'm hearing what appears to be Group appointments starting this weekend.

E. Jan. 25 2017 11:11 am EST Banking Tiers System Overview: "Tiers" - GCR/RV Overview - Wednesday - January 25, 2017

1. It's important to understand the Banking Tiers before you redeem your currencies because:

a. To negotiate a proper rate, it's wise to both understand your needs and the banks needs.

b. To ask and receive this much money know both where it begins and ends.

2. Banking Tiers:

Tier 0 Collateral Source: Chinese Dragon Elders
Tier 1 Global Monetary Authority: Centralized Banks
Tier 2 Government: National Treasuries
Tier 3 Sovereign Families: Private Banks
Tiers 4-7 Public Banks: Large, Medium & Small Caps & not-for-profit Credit Unions

3. You begin the money origination process by redeeming your foreign currency at a Tier 4-7 bank.

4. The off-site locations are technically Tier 3 & why they offer sovereign rates.

5. You will call and make your exchange appointment, walk into a brick and mortar bank or off-site redemption center, place your wad of notes on a table for counting and authentication, then negotiate a redemption rate (remember, asking for higher sovereign rates is not mandatory, as many will take equal to or less than screen rate out of personal discretion), sign all relevant paperwork, get your new trust accounts, credit cards, cashiers checks, take less than $10,000 in cash and out ya go.

6. That bank then takes your old currency which they now own, and re-sells it for an even higher pre-negotiated rate to a Tier 3 Private Bank, who buys it only to resell back to Tier 2 government treasury at a pre-negotiated rate, who then turns around and sells it back that Tier 1 global monetary authority (AIIB or Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) for the highest possible pre-negotiated rate.

7. In other words, your originating digital credits/currency goes up the tiers and finally reaches an end buyer of the modern financial system. If and when governments desire additional volumes of money for infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, airports, natural disaster relief, water treatment, etc, the money is immediately turned right back around and sold down the same tiered system as a collateral backed asset (bonds or commercial paper).

F. Jan. 25 2017 Dow Reaches 20,000: Dow Reaches 20,000 Level for the First Time in History

G. Jan. 25 2017 GCR Summary: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 25, 2017

Judy Note: My 27 years of research on survivors of a Cabal and Illuminati international child exploitation ring tells me that since the inception of the CIA after World War II, the agency has been using a US taxpayer black budget to finance this horrendous child abuse and mind control. Children have been regularly sexually abused at high end parties to blackmail prominent leaders - a practice that was recently exposed in 2016 through over 50,000 Clinton-John Podesta emails exposed by Wikileaks.

President Trump has made it clear that this CIA-funded child exploitation, drug and arms running would be no more, for he was cleaning up the swamp

In her 2012 biography "Twenty Two Faces" Jenny Hill exposed this many centuries-old international child sexual abuse and human sacrifice ring run by political, religious and banker elites. Hill claimed that as a six year-old she was tortured and witnessed the murder of another child, Kathleen Shea, in a Satanic human sacrifice ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/wat?v=F626Lsrdwg4.

Such horrendous acts where global elites practiced the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children was also uncovered in the global Pedogate and local US Pizzagate Scandals PIZZAGATE: A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WASHINGTON, D.C. PEDOPHILA SCANDAL, Video: Satanic Child Sacrifices and Child Rape -- Save Children's Lives!, in Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's two-year prosecution of global leaders including Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican by six international judges at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html and more recently by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Official Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- PizzaGate Scandal, Pedophile Ring, Fake News, 9/11 Cover-up and More by way of Giuliani's Twitter Account: http://archive.is/IDBh5.

You are invited to participate in the eradication of this unthinkable child sex trafficking, torture and homicide. Listen to the latest intel about the global elite's international child exploitation ring on Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata, donate your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad, and research history of the banker connection to Pizzagate and Pedogate: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

28This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 27, 2017

1:57:00 AM  Intel, News, Update  
Restored Republic via a GCR Jan. 27 2017

Compiled in the early morning hours EST of 27 Jan. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com.

A. Jan. 26 2017 2 pm EST Geopolitical Overview: "Harakiri" - Geopolitical/GCR/RV Overview - 20:00 EST - Thursday - January 26, 2017

1. Our exchange center banking mechanism here in the restored Republic was complete.

2. Right now the actual 800#s were with senior level bankers and bank board members, but not activated, awaiting release codes to give out to clients and the public at large.

3. Back of the house technical architecture with respect to call centers has long been completed, tested, and humming like a bird on meth. Yet at this hour, the 800# system was not active.

4. Deactivating these 800#s from the back of the house was how the New Powers That Be would turn off the 800#s when the initial rush of redemption appointments were made and call volume died down--genius!

5. The second number the call center gave you depended on which currencies you held, and it would also serve as a personal identification number throughout your entire redemption process. Meaning, just like a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) the NPTB could trace when you called (in terms of appointment set in the overall process), where you called from, what currencies you were redeeming, where you would be redeeming them - all by the last six numbers of the second phone/personal identification number they gave you.

6. We were told they were confident they only needed 48 hours to process 85% of all currency holders, and 12 hours to process all ZIM holders (if they're all called at the same time).

7. Today President Trump toured an exchange center in Philadelphia and was chomping at the bit to release the RV. After all, he'd be the one taking all the credit for America's big financial and business turnaround. Poor Obama.

8. The Chinese were slow playing the RV peace negotiations between Palestine & Syria with hard core Khzarian governments like Germany (Merkel) and Israel (Netanyahu). Thankfully, the USA is out of those negotiations. General Dunford and General "Mad Dog" Mattis made sure of that Sat. when they bombed like half of Syria and a third of Iraq. Trump (Chinese & Russians) have finally given US commanding forces the green light to eradicate the "Radical Islamic Terrorist" problem once and for all. http://www.trunews.com/article/day-1-mad-dog-mattis-bombs-isis-positions-31-times

9. Now must the US/Israel/Germany/Palestinian/Syria/Iraq harakiri sword really go that deep before we get our 800# call center release codes? I believe so, yes. Hey you wanted the cold hard truth. This was a global currency reset which meant all 209 nations must proceed in peace together, simultaneously.

10. The Chinese New Year, which would begin at 12:00:01 pm EST Friday afternoon, was the front wall for our new GCR/RV beginnings (which was also the exact time the earth left Mercury Retrograde's post-shadow completely). http://www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.com/2017-mercury-retrograde-calendar.html And historically in Asia, they like to get all old business off the books before starting new contracts.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-schwimmer/mercury-retrograde-8-thin_b_13629248.html

11. With regard to the relevance of being in a ZIM group, the sad reality was there was no advantage to being in a group if you held ZIM. In fact, there was big negative associated to it. All the early ZIM, VND or IQD groups were either just a cheap way of in-taking a lot of currency off the streets for Chinese Elders, or a complete scam.

12. The individual currency holder sat in the best possible position when the RV was released because they had complete autonomy, could exchange at sovereign rates (highest rates) and didn't have to wait for paymasters to perform (and/or refresh any bank paperwork).

13. Anyone involved in an early grou, or thinking about getting involved with a late group, you're either going to have to wait to get paid a much lower rate, or be out of luck less your currency. Neither scenario was optimal IMO, but 100% your call boss.

14. Sat. morning Jan. 28 2017 marked the start of the 2017 New Year in China (Year of the Fire Rooster). But since China was 13 hours ahead of NYC, it might be wise to remain alert on the blogs anytime after lunch Friday Jan. 27 (more likely after the markets close at 4pm EST) here in the USA and then through the weekend, especially later Jan. 28 Sat. night 8pm-2am when all the banks and markets were closed worldwide. God is with us.

B. Jan. 26 2017 Bruce's The Big Call: Thebigcall.net

1. Iraq's PM Abadi will be going back to Iraq to make the announcement about their liberation from ISIS.

2. We are looking for the redemption centers to go to active status at any time.

3. US, Peurto Rico, Mexico and Canada will all be connected by the 800#s. This system was sucessfully tested by AT&T this morning Jan. 26 2017.

4. Banks were on a conference call together this afternoon to be compliant by next Tues. Jan. 31 2017.

5. SKRs are being made liquid, funding is moving out West.

6. Chinese Historic gold bonds are being transacted as of yesterday Jan. 25 2017.

7. Some of the funding sources for Humanitarian have been funded including in South Africa.

8. Yesterday the states responded to the live new US gold backed currency.

9. The rates are great.

10. A $4.84 Dinar rate is live on Iraqi Q cards in and out of country. The rate could go up to $16.00.

11. Bruce believes they want us to be exchanging prior to noon EST Sat. Jan. 28, the Chinese New Year.

12. The 800#s could be just hours away.

13. The GCR should happen between now and next Tues. Jan. 31 2017.

14. If you have Humanitarian projects that warrant it, don't be afraid to negotiate higher rates on your Zim.

C. Jan. 26 2017 2:25 am EST GCR/RV Overview: "Aligned" - GCR/RV Overview - 02:00 EST - Thursday - January 26, 2017

1. The 2015 Paris Agreement (which contained the Global Currency Reset Agreement) was entered into force on Nov. 4, 2016, 30 days after the date on which at least 55 nations deposited their ratification, acceptance, approval or accession with the UN.

2. Per GESARA compliance regulations, new elections and asset backed currency must be publicly presented by each nation to be in good standing compliance with the Paris Agreement within 120 days of its implementing day, or by Thurs. Feb. 2, 2017.

3. The international law "back wall" date is Thurs. Jan. 26, 2017.

4. Today is also conveniently placed just before the Chinese New Year (Sat. Jan. 28, 2017) and Basel lll implementation day Feb. 1, 2017 (that is financially retroactive to Jan. 1, 2017).

5. Translated: The New Powers That Be had long planned this week to be the GCR/RV release period, and why the Dow was allowed to cross the 20,000 point threshold (for the first time in it's history) on Wed. Jan. 25, 2017.

D. Jan. 26 2017 12:01 am RV Update: "Blind Faith" - RV Update - 00:00 EST - Thursday - January 26, 2017

1. When the Dow crossed the 20,000 threshold the morning of Wed. Jan. 25 2017, that was the international business signal that our revaluation had indeed begun in earnest and that the new financial system was in fact, permanent.

2. To better summarize: the final buzzer has sounded, the game is over and we are victorious.

3. Soon the contact numbers we've been waiting for, praying for, living and dying for, will "appear" with unprecedented ease and within visible sight for all to see.

4. Enjoy your miracle, Dinarland. You have walked the path of blind faith loyally, and earned your divine blessing abundantly. God is with us.

E. Jan. 26 2017 10:08 am EST TNT SheperdGirl: "Next 24 Hours" - Intel from TNT SheperdGirl 1-26-17 My brother has a contact who is high up in a well-known group who said that they will begin exchanges by 4:00 pm EST, or within the next 24 hrs. He also said that the Dong would go first.

F. Jan. 26 2017 6:44 pm EST WSOMN AdminBill: "Still Hearing it is Coming" - Thurs. PM WSOMN Chat w/ AdminBill I have not yet received a package with instructions and the 800#s, but still hear it is coming.

G. Jan. 26 2017 3:50 pm EST Info on the Zim by One Who Knows: "ZIM Question: Is It Revaluating?" - One Who Knows - 1.26.17 Re: "Question for One Who Knows"

1. Zimbabwe is the richest nation on the planet in natural resources. It's currency value will be based on the in-ground assets of the entire continent of Africa, not just Zimbabwe.

2. It's Currency has been reinstated in country and is now in circulation

3. It will become the "Reserve Currency" for the Continent of Africa

4. The currency will NOT have any zeros removed so says: Bruce, Yosef, Fisher, Zorra, Tank, and VERITAS.

5. It is such high value, that your signature on a Non Disclosure Agreement will be required no matter the rate you get.

6. It is so valuable, that there are over 1000 Exchange centers set up JUST FOR THE ZIM.

7. It is so valuable, that those who hold Zim, will be given the earliest appointment times because they want that money in the bank as soon as possible.

8. A single $100T Zimbabwe note is more valuable that any corporation, or asset on the planet.

9. The Zim Notes were printed on Bond paper, and actually considered Partial ownership of Africa. It is both a Currency and An extremely valuable Bond as well.

10. The GCR is NOT going to happen without the ZIM front and center. Some even say that it has to go first. If you have ZIM, you have got it made.

11. For more information: "RE: Questions on ZIM" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

H. Jan. 26 2017 GCR Update: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of January 26, 2017

I. Jan. 26 2017 11:08 am EST Chinese Central Bank Completes Trial Run on digital currency system: Chinese Central Bank Completes Trial Run on Digital Currency System The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has completed a successful trial run of a digital bank acceptance exchange, moving it closer to becoming the first central bank in the world to research and test its own digital currency, according to media agency Caixin. Citing sources from the PBOC, Caixin says on Dec. 15 2016 the central bank completed the trial in transactions and settlements of bank acceptance bills using a digital currency it developed.

Judy Note: My 27 years of research on survivors of a Cabal and Illuminati international child exploitation ring tells me that since the inception of the CIA after World War II, the agency has been using a US taxpayer black budget to finance this horrendous child abuse and mind control. Children have been regularly sexually abused at high end parties to blackmail prominent leaders - a practice that was uncovered in 2016 through over 50,000 Clinton-John Podesta emails published by Wikileaks.

President Trump has made it clear that this CIA-funded child exploitation, drug and arms running would be no more, for he was cleaning up the swamp.

In her 2012 biography "Twenty Two Faces" Jenny Hill exposed this many centuries-old international child sexual abuse and human sacrifice ring run by political, religious and banker elites. Hill claimed that as a six year-old she was tortured and witnessed the murder of another child, Kathleen Shea, in a Satanic human sacrifice ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/wat?v=F626Lsrdwg4.

Like thousands of other Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor children thought to be undergoing this torture even today, the abusive experiences resulted in fracturing her mind into multiple personalities. This child exploitation was said to be overseen by a Nazi mind control agent brought into the US by the CIA after World War II: www.22faces.com www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

Such horrendous acts where global elites practiced the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children was also uncovered in the global Pedogate and local US Pizzagate Scandals PIZZAGATE: A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WASHINGTON, D.C. PEDOPHILA SCANDAL, Video: Satanic Child Sacrifices and Child Rape -- Save Children's Lives!, in Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State's two-year prosecution of global leaders including Queen Elizabeth and the Vatican by six international judges at the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html and more recently by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Official Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- PizzaGate Scandal, Pedophile Ring, Fake News, 9/11 Cover-up and More by way of Giuliani's Twitter Account: http://archive.is/IDBh5.

You are invited to participate in the eradication of this unthinkable child sex trafficking, torture and homicide. Listen to the latest intel about the global elite's international child exploitation ring on Radio Free Kanata: www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata, donate your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad:Operation Underground Railroad, and research history of the banker connection to Pizzagate and Pedogate: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

29This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/ssGTm7u2FH4

30This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Empty Re: This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Harakiri" - Geopolitical/GCR/RV Overview - 20:00 EDT - Thursday - January 26, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28 Seppuku-2

---------

" There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit."

-- Napoleon Bonaparte

---------

Aloha CC,

Where, oh, where can we be now Kahu Yosef?  So close but yet so far?  I would faint if I wasn't already passed out with the despair.

Oh, suck it up buttercup.  The universe does not care how you feel.  Know that whatever you vibrate today creates your tomorrow.   Piss and moan today and it despair will continue to rain down on you tomorrow.  So cheer up.  There's a lot of light at the end of the tunnel.  Stay upright a little longer and you'll make it to the end of RV saga, conscious of what's really going on in the world and very much alive, all be it barely for some.  You're awake and still kicking… which is more than I can say for most all other human beings on this planet.

But back to the point…

No more excuses!  No more delays!  No more explanations!  No more windows!  No more calls!  No more updates!  No more back walls!  No more Reno/SKR/Group/Non Group crappola!  No more "the Admiral did this" or "Grandfather did that" utter rubbish!  Enough with the White Hats and Dark Nobles thumb wrestling in stargates gibberish! 

Give to me something real, whatever that is or looks like.  Let me accept or deny it's severity.  Let me live or die with the answer.  That's just old fashioned Kung Fu Movie Harakiri 101… let me be the master of my own fate grasshopper… allow me to be the maker of my own destiny….

Well, I asked that exact question earlier this week to a three letter agency source of mine, as to why he felt we were not through the RV process yet, and where the real rub lied in terms of conversation.  And here's the podcast/link I got back …. make of the information what you will...

https://sputniknews.com/radio_hard_facts/201701251049961900-israel-palestine-trump-us-intifada-hamas-fatah/

Now after some careful thought, I deduced that Israel could be the hold up for the RV.   Specifically Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's exit from power, as well as his blood cousin Angel Merkel of Germany.

Because when you think about how AIPAC/Mossad has long controlled our Congress through any means necessary--specifically the US Senate--and now how major controversy is swirling around Netanyahu's survival politically, plus the call for a new capital in the Old City of East Jerusalem, increased settlement approvals in obvious defiance of the UN Security Council vote (and Obama Administration abstention vote plus 221M in new aid to the Palestinian Authority on his way out), and a possible American Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem…  there seems to be an awful lot of Zionist activity that screams the OPTB just won't willingly give up power until the last possible second. 

Bibi Netanyahu is a war criminal, no two ways about that, so his demise is certain, but when?  How?  Is there amnesty?  Can he do a currency exchange?   We can see he's being legally removed from power even as we speak inside the Israeli Knesset… maybe he's squeezing back through the US Congress? 

We know Mossad has incriminating evidence against several if not all the senior US Senators, especially those on the new administration's cabinet confirmation panels.   No wonder Trump's nominations are being held up by Jewish or Pro-Israel Senators.

We know our exchange center banking mechanism here in the restored Republic is complete.  We know this.  And we know the actual 800#s are right now with senior level bankers and bank board members, but cold (not activated), just awaiting release activation codes to then give out freely to clients and the public at large. 

We also know the back of the house technical architecture with respect to call centers has long been complete, tested, and humming like a bird on meth.  Yet, the 800# system is not at this hour hot (activated) and just waiting final release codes to be warmed up (FYI: Deactivating these 800#s from the back of the house is also how the NPTB will turn off the 800#s when the initial rush of redemption appointments are made and call volume dies down--genius!).

We know the second number they call center gives you depend on which currencies you hold, and it will also serve as a personal identification number throughout your entire redemption process.  Meaning, just like a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) the NPTB can trace when you called (in terms of appointment set in the overall process), where you called from, what currencies your redeeming, where you will be redeeming them… all by the last six numbers of the second phone/personal identification number they give you. 

We are told they are confident they only need 48 hours to process 85% of all currency holders, and 12 hours to process all ZIM holders (if they all called at the same time).

Pretty slick, right?  Whoa, wait a frickking coconut, Brah.  Best stick with the facts while you're giving them out, Haole Jack!  This is the good teriyaki marinade… sweet like Auntie's Azeka's homemade from Kihei.  Serve up more select BBQ and lava beans, Brah!

OK, President Trump today toured an exchange center today in Philadelphia as is chomping at the bit to release the RV.  After all, he'll be the one taking all the credit for America's big financial and business turnaround.  Poor Obama.

Also, the Chinese are slow playing the RV peace negotiations between Palestine & Syria with hard core Khzarian governments like  Germany (Merkel) and Israel (Netanyahu).  Thankfully, the USA is out of those negotiations.  General Dunsford and General "Mad Dog" Mattis made sure of that Saturday when they bombed like half of Syria and a third of Iraq.  Trump (Chinese & Russians) have finally given US commanding forces the green light to eradicate the "Radical Islamic Terrorist" problem once and for all.

http://www.trunews.com/article/day-1-mad-dog-mattis-bombs-isis-positions-31-times

Now must the US/Israel/Germany/Palestinian/Syria/Iraq harakiri sword really go that deep before we get our 800# call center release codes?  I believe so, yes.  Hey you wanted the cold hard truth. 

Remember, this is a global currency reset which means all 209 nations must proceed in peace together, simultaneously.  Not 205 nations running in the light with a handful of stragglers left behind who will gather the courage and the rest of us later.  All go or none go.

Now with that said, we believe the Chinese New Year, which begins at 12:00:01 pm EDT Friday afternoon, is the actual front wall for our new GCR/RV beginnings (which is also the exact time the earth leaves Mercury Retrograde's post-shadow completely). 

http://www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.com/2017-mercury-retrograde-calendar.html

And historically in Asia, they like to get all old business off the books before starting new contracts. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-schwimmer/mercury-retrograde-8-thin_b_13629248.html

Wait, here's some more hard truth… with regards to the relevance of being in a ZIM group, the sad reality is there is no advantage to being in a group if you hold ZIM.  In fact, there's big negative associated to it. 

You see all the early ZIM, VND or IQD groups were either just a cheap way of in-taking a lot of currency off the streets for Chinese Elders, or a complete scam.  Actually, the individual currency holder sits in the best possible position when the RV is released, because they have complete autonomy, can exchange at sovereign rates (highest rates) and don't have to wait for paymasters to perform (and/or refresh any bank paperwork).  So anyone involved in an early group or thinking about getting involved with a late group, you're either going to have to wait to get paid a much lower rate or be shit out of luck less your currency.  Neither scenario is optimal IMO, but 100% your call boss.

Final thought: Saturday morning marks the start of the 2017 New Year in China (Year of the Fire Rooster).  But since China is 13 hours ahead of NYC, it might be wise to remain alert on the blogs anytime after lunch Friday (more likely after the markets close at 4pm EDT) here in the USA and then through the weekend, especially later Saturday night 8pm-2am when all the banks and markets are closed worldwide. 

God is with us.

Posted by enerchi at 1/26/2017 09:36:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum