Latest topics
» Breaking, chicken arrested for attacking InfoWars reporter
Today at 5:07 pm by microaggressor

» The Veracity of 1186 Indictments
Today at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke On Brilliant New Book 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told '
Today at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ Tom Sims: Trump-Mueller Sting -QAnon-4Chan.com
Today at 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How CROOKED is the Clinton Foundation?
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Saturday/Friday Everyone!
Today at 1:38 pm by MartyM

» New FBI document implicates Jack Ruby in JFK Assassination
Today at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Keanu Reeves: Hollywood Elites Use ‘Blood Of Babies’ To Get High
Today at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Argentine Submarine Goes Missing with 44 Crew Members On Board
Today at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Detect ‘Life-Form Signals’ From New Earth-Sized Planet
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Eye-Opening Laws That Explain How the Universe Works
Today at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Most Valuable Process by Anna von Reitz
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crow For Thanksgiving
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11/19/2017 -- Large M7.0 (M6.9) Earthquake strikes West Pacific
Today at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia: Fair!
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Myron C Fagan: The Illuminati and the CFR [1967]
Today at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Utopian fantasies vs. a better world by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing pink disk over Great Britain plus MORE
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fast Moving Meteor-Like Object from Space Captured by ISS
Today at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ HUNTING NIBIRU!! CANADA Wapusk plus MORE
Today at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shifting into Second Harmonic Universe ~ Lisa Renee
Today at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Astonishing Footage Of UFO Breaking Up Chemtrail
Today at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where is the Info on the Crash Over the Rothschild Estate???
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forward-motivators are viewed in “the Heavens”
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Purple lights in sky follow eyewitness home over Long Island, New York
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3800 Cities Water More Contaminated Than Flint Michigan
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did You Know That in 2012 Bill Gates Agreed to Fund Chemtrail Project?
Today at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does Astronaut’s Visor Reflection Shows A Mysterious Figure On The Moon?
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» NanneeRose
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by NanneeRose

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » CANNABIS & NATURES MEDICINALS » Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions

Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier

Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
More tests continue to be implemented and required to fully figure out what, exactly, this herb can do for us.  As part of our history and shoved into an irrational prohibition for most of the 20th century, it can bring us our health back in so many ways if we start taking it seriously.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier

Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com                   
 I don't need no stinking weed, I'm already a braniac. All the available space in my head is already maxed out with trillions of dendrite connections.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?
I wasn't serious, I was indirectly making reference to my misshapen head caused by to many dendrites. Did you think I really look like this?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL
nope I did not
:)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum