OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions Weed
Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
More tests continue to be implemented and required to fully figure out what, exactly, this herb can do for us.  As part of our history and shoved into an irrational prohibition for most of the 20th century, it can bring us our health back in so many ways if we start taking it seriously.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions
Posted on January 24, 2017  by  Soren Dreier
Harvard Study: Smoking Weed Improves Brain Functions Weed
Recent findings that have been published in Frontiers in Pharmacology have indicated that ,marijuana does, indeed, improve cognitive performance.
Researchers from McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Tufts University have begun preliminary investigations that have found incredible benefits from the plant’s use, including the improvement to “our ability to utilize the knowledge acquired by mental processes in our brains.”
24 patients were studied over a three-month history.  The patients were consistently measured with cognitive testing, including the Stroop Color Word Test and the Trail Making Test.
They found the patients did extremely well on the tests.
From a McLean Hospital report:
After three months of medical marijuana treatment, patients actually performed better, in terms of their ability to perform certain cognitive tasks, specifically those mediated by the frontal cortex,” explained Staci Gruber, PhD, director of the Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery (MIND) program at McLean Hospital.
Study participants also reported improvements in their specific clinical conditions, sleep, and overall health as well as a decreased use of conventional medications, particularly opiates.
We saw a 42 percent reduction in opioid use,” reported Gruber. “This is significant, particularly for those of us in Massachusetts and other areas of the country where the opioid epidemic is ravaging so many. This preliminary finding certainly warrants deeper and broader investigation.
And, as Gruber points out, “people are going to use it.  It’s up to us to figure out the very best and safest ways in which they can do that.”

Thanks to: https://www.minds.com
and: http://sorendreier.com                   
 I don't need no stinking weed, I'm already a braniac. All the available space in my head is already maxed out with trillions of dendrite connections.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yes I understand what you mean. Though I have a generous IQ I do find that my creativity is much enhanced when I smoke bud.
I also have cured RA completely with CBD oil.
So to each his own right?
I wasn't serious, I was indirectly making reference to my misshapen head caused by to many dendrites. Did you think I really look like this?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL
nope I did not
:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum