OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!!
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 18-Feb-2017 16:01:33

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!!
Date: Sat, February 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

The other side that has been doing their level best to stop the release of the matrix funds, has failed. After more than 8 months on this latest attempt, it was over yesterday. When this is all over and I am allowed to, I will write a short story of the mechanics of the attempts to stop us. They were quite innovative, and made sure that their attempts seemed (for the most part) just snafus in the steps required to get the releases done, except for obvious things like switching the original documents with fake ones overnight. That’s when the bankers that did that got 20 year terms.

But we are late in winning, as that was to have been done and finished off last week, with funds in hand this week. We got a week more wait thanks to some last minute shenanigans. But it was done, the documents were signed and couriered off to the destination. I have a copy of the courier receipt. And copy of the docs. The bank will receive on Tuesday morning after President’s Day.

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! GIF-yeah-right-GIF

Besides knowing that we are done now, the other thing I know is that our teams are up in the air again until the Wednesday funds release.

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! BS-Meter

They have nothing and need our support one more time. We timed the resources to stretch to the end of this week with most getting about 200 to keep them stable for a week for food and shelter (poverty scenario but better than the alternative), but there is nothing left to keep them alive.

So here I am before you for the last time with the hat. They desperately need your help. All of them, as the resources stretched to yesterday only but I did my best to get something out of the bank, but nothing until Tuesdayfor even a yes or no.

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! Bullshit-alert-button-l

With the funds release on Wednesday, that really does not matter I guess. Anyways, the people that are going to be working for you and all of Humanity need your help.

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! Truth-meter

On a last note, Dr Gia was extracted from the war zone last night, and is in a clinic with IV in her arm getting re-hydrated. Her life was saved. She is safe. And Mary got a platelet and hemoglobin transfusion and that saved her life. This is all thanks to you and your help only.

My deepest gratitude for what you have done for all of us, and we will now do the same back to you. God Bless and big Hugs.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!! Scam-watch-750x420

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Comment from William:

Well zappy/jerzy said this is the last time he begs (yeah right). The funds will be in "Any time now".

On a last note, Dr Gia was extracted from the war zone last night, and is in a clinic with IV in her arm getting re-hydrated. Her life was saved. She is safe. And Mary got a platelet and hemoglobin transfusion and that saved her life. 

.Hey I know what. Maybe the car that "Mary" stays in can be outfitted with and IV drip so "Dr. Gia" and "Mary" and even little 
"Baby Brad" can share the expenses so jerzy only has to beg a little. Just trying to help these obviously fictitious characters.

AGAIN, HOW CAN PEOPLE INVOLVED IN SUCH MASSIVE PROGRAMS FUNCTION WHEN:
1)THEY DON'T HAVE $1000 TO FIX A COMPUTER.
2)CAN NOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE.
3)ARE LIVING IN A WAR ZONE
4)ARE NOT CA[ABLE OF SPEAKING OR DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum