Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured By Stunned Schoolgirl From Shurijo Castle in Okinawa, Japan plus MORE
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First Titanic footage in 14 years released
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Edgar Cayce Saw In The Akashic Records Is Beyond Imagination!
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Close Your Eyes, It's About to Begin
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ ENERGY BEST DEAL - Part 11 - Do you really want to know what IT is?
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon Wildfires - Nobody is sure WHY this is happening - Never before seen in RECORDED history!
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Solar Observatory, USA recorded 'Something' strange near our Sun
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Inner Core is Doing SOMETHING Weird! - IS it Causing Surface Anomalies?
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Squishy Robot Can Be Dropped From 600 Feet And Helps Save Lives
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Beat the Transhumanist Technocracy
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeffrey Epstein Will Forged? Death Cert, Lord Mountbatten & Prince Andrew plus MORE
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let's look at Celebrities “Suicided” by Doorknob Hanging, Including a Rothschild and the Ex-Wife of a Rothschild
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 8-19-19… “U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection”
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - Intro to Remote Viewing with Dr. Greer
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 21: MIDWEEK BY JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The UFO sightings that launched 'Men in Black' mythology
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do thunderstorms increase paranormal activity?
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists to reveal 'plausible' Nessie theory
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Top 10 Best UFO Sightings Near The International Space Station
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Hythe, Alberta, Canada plus MORE
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE

UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 13, 2017

UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia, Day of Super Moon, Nov 2016, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE Star%2Btrek%252C%2BAI%252C%2Bartificial%2BIntelligence%252C%2Btank%252C%2Barcheology%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bunidentified%2Bflying%2Bobject%252C%2Bspace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Btreasure%252C%2B2

Date of sighting: Nov 13, 2016 but reported today
Location of sighting: Australia
Source: MUFON #82616

This UFO was seen over Australia last year. It was caught during sunset, the one time of the day with the highest chance of a sighting. Yes, there is a time of the day that UFOs are more often seen. Sunset. Its a time when the sun, UFO, and eyewitness form a triangle, forcing the UFO cloak to bend light around the UFO more than 180 percent up to 224-270 degrees. Anything over 180 is a cloaks breaking point. Sunset causes that. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
November 13th 2016 was the afternoon that many people went up to the nearby river ( elevated position) to watch the supermoon rise. Of course people were taking photos of the supermoon rising, however I walked off on my own to take a photo of the sunset  I did not see anything unusual at the time. When i looked back at my photos (taken on an old mobile phone) that is when i noticed the unusual anomaly in the photo. When i noticed it i thought instantly that is a ufo. I saw a ufo in the desert in western australia about 7 years ago now, night time. This is for me actual proof What do you think.
UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE Star%2Btrek%252C%2BAI%252C%2Bartificial%2BIntelligence%252C%2Btank%252C%2Barcheology%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bunidentified%2Bflying%2Bobject%252C%2Bspace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Btreasure%252C%2B1

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 13, 2017

UFO Shoots Out Of Volcano Lava Vent Toward Live Camera! March 11, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News - UFO Seen During Sunset In Australia and MORE Volcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2Bblack%2Bknight%252C%2BAI%252C%2Bartificial%2BIntelligence%252C%2Btank%252C%2Barcheology%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bunidentified%2Bflying%2Bobject%252C%2Bspace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Btreasure%252C%2B

Date of sighting: March 11, 2017
Location of sighting: Volcano, Mexico
Found By: Marte Salas of Youtube. 

This UFO was caught shooting out of the volcano and towards the live Internet camera. As yo can see, the UFO doesn't come from the mouth of the volcano, but instead comes from a lava vent on the side of the volcano. I have seen smoke come from this vent before, but this is the first time I have seen a UFO shoot out of one. 

Did you notice that the UFO starts slow and then increases speed? Thats how their ships handle in our atmosphere. Although the UFOs are capable of incredible speed, their acceleration is usually slower than you would suspect. Especially if the UFO is staying on Earth, not entering space. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/EPZ_rfoYweY

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin