OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable

Posted on March 24, 2017 by truthearth
I am noticing that I am becoming more incapable of tolerating or being around things of the old world. I am receiving innumerable synchronicities telling me to quit my job and begin a spiritually-based career. Don’t the higher beings understand we are still slaves here? How can I make money doing something spiritual-related? It is happening over and over. That will be for another post though.
Part of being a participant in this Ascension process is not only creating a new and better world, but also personally transforming into a being that will be compatible with the world that is emerging. Old patterns and beliefs are falling away, sometimes easily, many times uneasily and down right ugly. So it is in my case.
I am finding it incredibly difficult to submerge myself in the daily tasks of 3rd Density. I do not want to insult anyone as I continue the next portion of this post but I am just documenting my feelings and experiences so far. I’m not sure if they will survive the solar flash/The Event but I still feel like getting them out might help others with their growth and expansion process.
The following things are becoming more and more intolerable and unimportant for me lately:

• Watching people post the same memes over and over
  • Watching others throw things away that should be recycled
  • Listening to others talk about eating meat and dairy products
  • Listening to people complain about their lives but do nothing to change it
  • Watching others decline opportunities to grow spiritually
  • Listening to mainstream music (some of it is good but most of it is just noise)
  • Reading stories about terrorist attacks
  • Wondering why people still argue with each other
  • Wondering why I am still working at a job that no longer serves me (this feels like a  fear-based reaction, the Universe is telling me to jump into the unknown)
  • Wondering why people ignore the homeless or those reaching out for help
  • People being okay with being walked all over
  • Wondering why others don’t make use of the Law of Manifestation to improve their lives

There are many other things but these are the ones that have been highlighted and have had the most significant effect on me. I am thinking part of it comes down to personal responsibility and also the lifetimes of brainwashing and mind-control. Again I am not intending to insult anyone, even though telling someone the truth is not supposed to be insulting, but I am just pointing out my observations of others, which is something I’ve done since I was a kid.
There is no doubt this world is messed up, but it is getting better. People are nicer and I was able to talk about the Illuminati and the Dr. Phil PizzaGate episode for several hours with my co-workers yesterday which was very nice. They actually wanted to know more! I have certain ways of making this information more interesting to them. The ones that ignore me have to listen so the information is penetrating their consciousness.
I just wanted to get this out for documentation’s sake. Perhaps one day someone from the future will read this and that it might be used as a historical reference of this amazing time we are in right now. Do you have some interesting thoughts or feelings about your own process? I highly recommend starting your own blog, even if no one reads it, although I would! =] It’s free and there are several websites where you can get one.
Anyways this is all I wanted to share for now. Thank you all for reading and may the energies of the new reality be kind to you, although they probably won’t be…Lol. Much love!
Thanks to: https://truthearth.org/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum