OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update Empty Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update

Posted on March 27, 2017 by truthearth
So I’d like to share a short post about the symptoms I have been experiencing along with some interesting numerical synchronicities that have been manifesting in great amounts lately.
Although first I wanted to share a disturbing dream I had that I didn’t really want to share in my dream journal. It was about being trapped in this big house with Hillary Clinton. I may have been a prisoner there and I think I was living in the basement. I was very scared for my life.
I somehow thought she could read my mind and knew my every thought and would find out if I escaped. I know she did things to people there, to me also. I don’t remember anything like that in the dream though, luckily. I recall there being so many rooms, with so many stairs going here and there. I didn’t write anything down because I wanted to forget it happened.
This is not the first time I have dreamt about being abused or being subjected to horrific abuse and torture. I detail many of these dreams or possible repressed memories in the dream journal which is a tab on this blog.
So to raise the vibration a bit more after all that I would like to get into the numerical synchronicities and what they possibly mean.
As some of you may recall I wrote a post a little while back about seeing numerical patterns as such: 1:01 2:02…12:12, 13:13…7:07, 8:08, 9:09 and so on and I theorized that it may mean and be a confirmation that the vibration of the planet, or at least my world is increasing dramatically and represented a sine wave graph:
Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update Untitled
Source
Those numbers are still happening just as frequently, but now there is a new form of numerical pattern. I am now seeing numbers doubled just as often as the previously mentioned patterns: 5:10, 6:12, 7:14…9:18 and so on. What I have learned from watching David Wilcock’s show Wisdom Teachings on Gaia is that there were researchers and scientists who found that the Universe and Galaxies exists in states of quantized vibrations.
This means that there is nothing in between and there is a jump from each tier to the next. I am positing that the numbers I am seeing are the Universe’s (or some higher beings) way of communicating that there will be a jump and shift in our reality soon. They are throwing these at me literally dozens of times a day now.
What we have heard from various people and channelings is that time passes differently on the other planes of existence and one day to us might be 1 second to them. If we look back at the Law Of One material the Ra Beings go on to convey that the Galactic Confederation attempts to aid and provide effort to those on various planets to raise their vibration and increase the amount of people who will be ready for Ascension (AKA harvest) at the end of a master cycle, in our case we are ending a small, major and master cycle of time.
With all of that said I am theorizing that these beings are screaming at us in anyway they can to tell us to get our stuff together because the clock is about to strike the hour. For them everything is about to happen or is in the process of happening but for us there is a delay.
This is all just theory of course but I feel like I have done enough research and internal work and development to be able to feel comfortable sharing this possibility of what is happening. Sharing and practicing unconditional love, forgiveness and acceptance is one of the big lessons we are here to learn, in addition to liberating planet Earth, ultimately Love is what is going to save this planet anyways, right?
I would now like to share some of the symptoms I have been experiencing lately. They are as follows:

• Sleep has been on and off in terms of quality and duration
  • Dreams have been different, it’s difficult to explain, but they are just different
  • Extreme fatigue has been setting in this last week with no end in sight
  • Absent mindedness
  • Very easily losing track of time
  • Ringing in the ears is still happening, low, medium and high tones in both ears
  • Increased amount of syncronicities including numerical, situational and in dreams
  • More intolerance for things of the old world
  • I am seeing more people interested in the information of the new world
  • I am still juice fasting (today is day 57)
  • This last week I feel like I have lead in whole body, like I am carrying around a dead-weight corpse, except it’s my own body lol
  • Everything feels so dense lately, like I am walking through mud
  • I am experiencing telepathy more with greater intensity

The above is a current report of what has been my own personal experience lately as I observe it. I know these are good things but some of them have just been awful if I am being honest. Ascending on a slave planet is definitely not easy…many of you know this…lol.
This is all I have for now, if there are anymore developments I will post and share them here. What about you? How have you been experiencing these changes? I invite you to share your experiences in the comments section!
Thank you all for reading and much love!
Thanks to: https://truthearth.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum